It's hard for me to say the things I want to say sometimes There's no one here but you and me And that broken old street light Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I Thank you for loving m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

it's gonna be another day with the sunshine 阳光洒落窗前 渐渐苏醒的双眼看见你用微笑道早安 脸颊上的亲吻 有你爱恋的相伴 头发半干 喝着morning coffee 谁能告诉我这不是梦 it's gonna be another day with the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

I was standing All alone against the world outside You were searching For a place to hide Lost and lonely Now you've given me the will to survive When we're hungry love will keep us alive Don't you worry Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride The wo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Look at this face I know the years are showing Look at this life I still don't know where it's going I don't know much but I know I love you And that may be all I need to know Look at these eyes they never see what matters Look at these dreams so bea

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

My love There's only you in my life The only thing that's right My first love You're every breath that i take You're every step i make And i I want to share All my love with you No one else will do And your eyes They tell me how much you care Oh yes

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

HER: They say we're young and we don't know We won't find out until we grow HIM: Well I don't know if all that's true 'Cause you got me, and baby I got you HIM: Babe BOTH: I got you babe I got you babe HER: They say our love won't pay the rent Before

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Angel Westlife Spend all your time waiting for that second chance For a break that would make it okay There's always one reason to feel not good enough And it's hard at the end of the day I need some

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

It's late in the evening.(夜色渐浓) She's wondering what clothes to wear.(她还在为如何装扮犹豫不决) She puts on her make up,(选好衣服穿上,薄施粉黛) and brushes her long blond hair.(并盘好了那一头漂亮的金发) And t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Al Green是美国灵魂音乐史上还活着的最伟大人物之一。可以说是灵魂乐三大大师之一,是Rhythm and Blues Foundation Pioneer Awards(节奏与布鲁斯开拓者奖)终身成就大奖得主。 I, I'm so in love with you W

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

You come out at night 你在黑夜浮现 That's when the energy comes 就在潜能爆发的一刻 And the dark side's light 阴暗被点亮 And the vampires roam 而吸血鬼在徘徊 You strut your rasta wear 你穿着塔法里教服,无谓地前进

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Darlin' I can't explain Where did we lose our way Girl it's drivin' me insane And I know I just need one more chance To prove my love to you If you come back to me I'll gurantee That I'll never let you go Can we go back to the days when our love was

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I would die for you 我甘愿为你而死 Lay down my life for you 为了你而放弃我的生命 The only thing that means everything to me 你是我的整个世界 'Cause when you're in my arms 因为每当你靠在我的臂弯 You make me prouder

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

What if I told you (如果我告诉你将会怎样) It was all meant to be (所有的一切都会发生) Would you believe me (你会相信我吗) Would you agree (你又会赞同我吗) It's almost that feelin' (那近乎是一种感觉) We've met b

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

My funny valentine我风趣的情人 Sweet comic valentine甜蜜如画的情人 You make me smile with my heart你让我由衷地微笑 Your looks are laughable你看起来那样喜悦 Unphotographable无法记录 Yet you're my favourite work of art你

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

最终(at last)这首歌曲就象没加糖的苦咖啡的味道,音乐缓缓传来,反复吟唱中如同烟雾弥漫,晚霞的余晖缓缓消退,只留下沉郁的空气在天空游走。。。 at last all my love has come along my lonely

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I do I do I do I do All I am All I'll be Everything in this world All that I'll ever need Is in your eyes Shining at me When you smile I can feel All my passion unfolding Your hand brushes mine And a thousand sensations Seduce me 'Cause I I do (cheri

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

When Im down and all alone 当我情绪低落和孤独的时候 When nothing seems to matter 当任何事都不在有意义的时候 When I lose my hope 当我失去希望的时候 When Im sad and confused 当我悲伤和困惑的时候 When it all g

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Stacey Kent,爵士女伶中的一代天后,温暖柔美的极致声线,这首So Romantic温柔绵软,让人满心沉醉其中,仿佛经历了一场最为朦胧美好的爱情故事。 You always had a taste for those movies Like Casablanca

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

美国十大之声情歌冠军:Because You Loved Me Because You Loved Me作为欧美天后席琳迪翁(Cline Dion)在1996年的大热单曲,收录在她个人第四张英语大碟《Falling into You》中。由于这首歌被选作电影《Up

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

三名来自布鲁克林的女孩子组成的Au Revoir Simone乐团成立于2003年,其音乐带有明显的梦幻色彩,被歌迷称为独特的dream pop风格。这首歌曲选自其07年的专辑The Bird Of Music。 Au Revoir Simone - :The L

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲