这位乡村界的天王,格莱美奖、美国音乐奖乡村音乐类的常胜军。All-4-One的成名曲I Swear、I Can Love You Like That便是翻唱自蒙哥马利的代表作。 And I swear ! 我发誓! Like the shadow that's by Ur side.如同

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

I know It is hard to fall love When you feel blue Deep inside your heart I'm sure You got so much more to give Believe in me I can let it shine again Surrender Baby please surrender I will be so tender If you trust in me Pretender I won't be pretende

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Sorry I never told you. 抱歉,我从未告诉过你, All I wanted to say. 我所想说的。 And now it's too late to hold you. 但现在想留住你为时已晚, Cause you've flown away,so far away. 因为你已经远远的飞走。 Never had I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

(Ho!) I've been trying to do it right (Hey!) I've been living a lonely life (Ho!) I've been sleeping here instead (Hey!)I've been sleeping in my bed, (Ho!) I've been sleeping in my bed (Hey!) (Ho!) (Ho!) So show me family (Hey!) All the blood that I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Nelly Furtado,这个来自葡萄牙工人家庭的移民后代成为加拿大流行音乐新生代的代表,她传承了乡村音乐简单淳朴的曲风,散发着加拿大歌手独有的魅力。 I'm like a bird 我像鸟儿一样 You're beaut

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Cyndi Lauper于1984年1月27日发布的单曲,由Cyndi Lauper和Rob Hyman合作创作,Rick Chertoff监制。 lying in my bed I hear the clock tick, 躺在床上,听着时钟的滴答声 think of you 心里想念着你 Caught up in circles conf

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Tears齐豫翻唱同名西班牙文情歌 齐豫翻唱自一首同名的西班牙文情歌。有些忧伤,有些温暖。一个人的旅途,总是孤单,总在期待那梦想的伴。终于有一天,你驻足我眼底,为了你的甜蜜我交

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Video Games的歌词是在描述女孩几乎没有灵魂的深深爱着男孩,处处迁就男孩,但是男孩只把女孩当成电子游戏一般。Lana在纽约普莱西德湖拍摄并用自己的MacBook剪辑制作的MV上传到YouTube,这首歌

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Love Somebody Doris Day and Buddy Clark Written by Joan Whitney and Alex Kramer Peaked at # 1 in 1948 DORIS: Love somebody, yes, I do Love somebody, yes, I do Love somebody, yes, I do I love somebody but I won't say who Handsome face, six feet tall a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

So many nights, I'd sit by my window, Waiting for someone to sing me his song. So many dreams, I kept deep inside me, Alone in the dark, but now you've come along. And you light up my life, You give me hope, to carry on. You light up my days And fill

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I've been really tryin', baby Tryin' to hold back this feelin' for so long And if you feel like I feel, baby Then come on, oh, come on Whoo, let's get it on Ah, babe, let's get it on Let's love, baby Let's get it on, sugar Let's get it on Whoo-ooh-oo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

They say we're young and we don't know, 他们说我们年轻 我们不懂 won't find out until we grow 不会发现 直到我们的成长 Well i don't know babe if that is true, 好吧 我不知道这是不是真的 亲爱的 cause you got me and ba

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Baby come close, let me tell you this 靠近我 让我告诉你 In a whisper my heart says you know it too 我心中的低语你也知道 Maybe we both share a secret wish 也许这是我们共同的秘密 And you're feeling my love reaching out to y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

In my beginning there was nothing so empty in the space between 我的开端,空无一物,如此空虚,在我心深处 And you came in turned the lights on and created what it's came to be 你的到来,点亮灯火,这成就了,如今的我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Love, it's a special day 爱人,今天是特别的日子 We should celebrate and appreciate 我们应该庆祝和感激 That you and me found something pretty neat 你我都找到了如此美好的感情 And I know some say this day is arbitrary 我知

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

There's times where I want something more Someone more like me There's times when this dress rehearsal Seems incomplete But, you see the colors in me like no one else And behind your dark glasses you're You're something else [Chorus] You're really lo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

O, my Luve's like a red, red rose, That's newly sprung in June. O, my Luve's like a melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune. 吾爱吾爱玫瑰红, 六月初开韵晓风; 吾爱吾爱如管弦, 其声悠扬而玲珑。 As fair as thou, my bonnie

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Forever can never be long enough for me 对我而言,说永远也不算长久 Feel like I've had long enough with you 感觉你我曾相知相伴很久 Forget the world now we won't let them see 如今忘掉一切凡尘俗事,我们不会让他们知

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

爱情永远是生活中不变的主题,平时你都是如何向你的恋人表白心意? 除了我爱你还能怎样表达自己的一腔似水柔情?爱都有什么表现方式?小编整理了几首英文流行歌曲中的歌词,看看能不

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

歌中流露出的那种对爱的无奈和期望震撼我们的每一根神经。爱是猜心,爱是宽容,爱是奉献。平凡的我们,到底应该怎样去赢得和 经营 自己的爱情呢? 歌手:Usher 英文歌词 : living on the edge out of control and the world just wont let me slow Down but in my big

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅