Staring at the moon so blue Turning all my thoughts to you I was without hopes or dreams I tried to dull an inner scream but you saw me through Walking on a path of air See your faces everywhere As you melt this heart of stone you take my hand to gu

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Silhouettes can fade at a masquerade But it's always the same Every time you leave, you never go away I'm a mystery, but the story of this Is both yours and mine Is it love, or don't you have the time? 'Cause we've set the perfect scene Couldn't hav

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Summer's ended and without a trace time goes by - while you remain Funny how I thought I walked on through with my heart in one Chorus: Why do I still cry for you dying to get close to you Oh baby, why do I still fear to face the ghost of you How I

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful, And making love with you is all I wanna do. Loving you is more than just a dream come true, And everything that I do is out of loving you. No one else can make me feel the colors that you bring. Stay with

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Alicia Keys是美国RB音乐界在进入新世纪之后冉冉升起的一名新生代女歌手,出道以来就以其与年龄不相称的成熟和才华取得了非常令人惊异的成就,成为新一代RB女歌星中的最杰出的代表。 也许提起她你不是很熟悉,但是如果你看过吉杰的表演你就会知道她的歌曲.灵魂音乐给

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Ohhhohhhh Yeah Ooooh Oohohh Remember we'd be up all night Talking 'til the morning light, yeah Like the way it used to be Those simple days Just you and me, mmmm I think baby I know What's on your mind Cuz you look like you've Got something to say I

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

still feels like our first night together, feels like the first kiss, it's getting better. baby, no one can better this. still holding on, you're still the one. first time our eyes met, same feeling i get, only feels much stronger, wanna love you lo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

I've been letting you down, down Girl I know I've been such a fool Giving in to temptation When I should've played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS: It can happen to Anyone of us, anyone you think of Anyone can fall

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Carly Rae Jepsen略带鼻音的声线,甜美不带做作,搭配简单上口的旋律,复古俏皮的编曲,就这样自由在地,自由地哼唱着。 Call Me Maybe-Carly Rae Jepsen I threw a wish in the well我在许愿池扔下了愿望 D

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

歌词:歌曲:give a little love 歌手:M2M Everytime I think I've had enough of you I take you back again Not because I need a friend Just because I can't pretend Like the others do You think you're really serious Clever and mysterious Talking like you'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Hiding from the rain and snow, trying to forget but I won't let go. Looking at a crowded street, listening to my own heart beat. So many people all around the world Tell me where do I find someone like you, girl. Take me to your heart; take me to yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

I'm All About You There's somethin' that I've got to say You're always with me Even though, you're far away Talkin to you on my cell Just the sound of your voice Makes my heart melt Oh girl, well it's true I'm all about you I'm all about us No, baby

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Let me be your hero would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Would you run, and never look back? Would you cry, if you saw me crying? And would you save my soul, tonight? Would you tremble, if I touched your lips? Would you laugh? Oh please tell me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Hold on little girl! Show me what he's done to you Stand up little girl! A broken heart can't be that bad When it's through, it's through. Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over. Let me be the one to show you: (Chorus) I'm the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Boy you're so hard to believe Boy you're so hard to believe [Verse 1:] Just a friend That's all I've ever been to you Oh just a girl Who wants to be the center of your world But I ain't got much to offer But my heart and soul And I guess that's not

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Against All Odds How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh You're the only one who really knew me at all How can you just walk away from me, when all I can do is watch yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Sorry I never told you all I wanted to say And now it's too late to hold you 'cause you've flown away so far away Never had I imagined living without your smile Feeling and knowing you hear me. It keeps me alive And I know you're shining down on me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

As I sail with you across the finest oceans On a way to find the key to our emotions Together we will move the clouds to brighter days Some people question what I say, tried to break up you and me But I know this love between us is growing stronger

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

2005年大众汽车品牌广告中国路,大众心中的背景歌曲,是美国三兄弟组成的汉森乐队(Hanson)最为中国观众熟悉的作品。这首1997推出的单曲《我会向你走来》不愧是深情摇滚的典范:当黑夜阴沉、风雨交加,当你迷失方向、无人相伴,不需你向我求援,我自会向你走来;我发

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

If i walk would you run 如果我走, 你会相随吗 If i stop would you come 如果我留,你会相伴吗 If i say you're the one 如果我说你就是我的另一半 would you believe me 你会相信我吗 If i ask you to stay 如果我要你陪我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲