这首歌是一首男女对唱的歌曲,在当时这样的一首情歌是非常能打动每一个的心的,到了中国也是一样,甚至到后来成为了中国人学英语必听的英文歌曲,不过到现在虽然此曲仍经久不衰,但

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard No song that I could sing But I can try for your heart, our dreams, and they are made out of real things like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned loving Love is the answer a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Look into my eyes You will see What you mean to me Search your heart search your soul And when you'll find me then you'll Search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You can't tell me, it's not worth dyin' for You know it's true (you know

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Singer:LeAnn Rimes I Need You LeAnn Rimes I don't need a lot of things I can get by with nothing Of all the blessings life can bring I've always needed something But I've got all I want When it comes to loving you You're my only reason You're my on

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

that's why you go away baby won't you tell me why? there is sadness in your eyes. I don't wanna say goodbye to you. love is one big illusion!l should try to forget. but there is something left in my head. you're the one who set it up. now you're the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

No New Year's Day to celebrate no chocolate covered candy heart to give away No first of spring, no song to sing. In fact it's just another ordinary day No April rain, no flowers bloom No wedding Saturday within the month of June But what it is is s

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Winter snow is falling down, children laughing all around. Lights are turnin' on, like a fairy tale come true. Sitting by the fire we made, you're the answer when I prayed I would find some one, and baby I found you. 冬日的雪花慢慢飞舞 孩子的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

I.. love you, and I.. need you Nelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - but No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I'm with my boo, Know you know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I'm with my

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

All these precious moments With you by my side Must be a gift from heaven That 's holding me all night I don 't know how I found you I 'm thankful that I have Now that I have a love so true To hold , to keep , to share In my heart , I can no longer

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Artist: Collin Raye Song: Love me I read a note my grandma wrote back in 1923 Grandpa kept it in his coat and he showed it once to me He said, Boy you might not understand, but a long long time ago Grandmas daddy din like me noone, but I loved your

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

i'd go anywhere for you anywhere you asked me to i'd do anything for you anything you want me to i'd walk halfway around the world for just one kiss from you far beyond the call of love the sun, the stars, the moon as long as your love's there to le

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Wake Me Up When September Ends是收藏在Green Day(绿日乐队)《American Idiot 》专辑里的一首非常好听的歌曲,中文名称《在九月结束的时候唤醒我》(《九月末叫醒我》)。 Summer has come and passed 夏天来

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I didn't mean it When I said I didn't love you so 当我说我并不那样爱你的时候,我并非本意 I should have held on tight 我应该抱得更紧 I never should've let you go 我不应该让你走 I didnt know nothing 我什么都不知道

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

In the years to come Will you think about these moments that we shared In the years to come Are you gonna think it over And how we lived each day with no regrets Nothing lasts forever though we want it to The road ahead holds different dreams for me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

All I am all I'll be Everything in this world all that I'll ever need 在这个世界上 Is in your eyes shining at me 我最想要的 就是你闪亮的眼神 When you smile I can feel all my passion unfolding 你的微笑 能让我热情四射 Your

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I will never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you And I will never find another lover more precious than you, more precious than you Girl you are close to me you're like my mother, Close to me you're like my father, Close to me you'r

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Have I told you lately that I love you 最近我有没有告诉过你:我爱你? Have I told you there's no one else above you 最近我有没有告诉过你:没有人能与你相媲美? Fill my heart with gladness 让我的心中充满喜悦

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

you're one in a million, oh now 你就是万里挑一的那个 you're one in a million, oh 你就是万里挑一的那个 sometimes i can't hate you every day 有时我不会每天都讨厌你 sometimes you can fall for everyone you see 有时你可能

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

When I fall I love it will be forever or I I never fall in love, 当我坠入爱河,那份爱将直到永远,或者我永远不爱上谁, In a restless world like this is 象这个忙碌的无止境的世界里, Love is ended before it begu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

close your eyes give me your hand, darling do you feel my heart beating? do you understand? do you feel the same? am i only dreaming? is this burning an eternal flame? i believe it's meant to be, darling i watch you when you are sleeping you belong w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲