C: how's it going? N: I'm in a good mood today, actually. How about you? C: to be honest, I'm a bit fed up. N: what's wrong? C: there's a girl in my company that I really like but I always get shy when she is around. N: I see! Do you want to ask her

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

S: why don't you start searching for a job?Your classmates have all begun. J: I want something more challenging. S: Like what? J: to run my own business and be my own boss. S: why do you want to start your own business? Students of your major can eas

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

E: Have you made up your mind about not going back to your hometown after graduation? Where else would you go? P: I would try to land a job in Beijing. I just want to go to one of the big cities. E: why? P: many say more development opportunities can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Jessica: that was a really good meal, Gordon. Goedon: It sure was. I couldn't eat another bite. J: well, it is getting pretty late. I think we should go home. G: you're right. I have to get up early to go to work tomorrow. J: let's see how much the b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Paige: how's your time spent in the United States? Kyle: well, pretty good. P: I'm glad to hear that. What impressed you most? K: well, the cultural differences impressed me most. P: you mean we Chinese think differently from the Americans? K: that's

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

G: did you watch the final last night? My favorite singer won! O: oh, I love him too. He not only sings well but shows perseverance when he encounters difficulties in the contest. G: yeah, he got booted after his initial performance in the audition,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Andy: Hi Mary, how's it going? Mary: well, last night I had a big argument with Ann. A: terrible. It must be something serious. You two are such close friends. M: now that I look back at it, it wawsn't that big a deal. I shouldn't have lost my temper

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

M: Hi dude, you look upset, what's up? T: haven't been sleeping well recently. M: what's the problem? T: every night my roommates watch the Korean soap operas till mid-night. I am not a big fan of Korean shows and I don't know how to tell them to sto

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

L: hey, Mary, what's up? M: not much. Last night I met this great guy at the bar and we had such a wonderful time that we decided to meet again tonight. L: oh, that's exciting. What's this guy like? Is he hot? M: well, I ddin't think so at first. But

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

今天分享的是超级有效的谈话技巧。 awkward silence 尴尬的沉默 tongue-tied 开不了口 Trick #1:Give short and simple responses. Trick #2:Listen to what the other says, and try to relate it to something else. Trick #3:Ask questions

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

This is the fourth in a series of intermediate business ESL podcasts that focus on business travel. In this series were following a group of trainees who work for the telecommunications company Ambient as they visit their head office in Michigan in t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Chatting about sports A: Hey, Mark? What were you up to yesterday? I called you, but there wasnt anybody home. B: We went out to the stadium. Bob hadnt been to a game for a few weeks. A: Howd it go? Did we win? B: Nope, lost again. But, it was a good

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Chatting about child A: Hows your little girl, Debbie? B: Oh, shes just fine. Shes so grown up now. A: How old is she? B: Four and a half going on twelve! 谈论孩子 A:你的女儿怎么样了?苔比? B:喔,她好极了。现在长得很大

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

That's because people are drawn to others who they feel are similar to themselves, and related stories can build that bridge. Just be sure not to repeatedly make your story superior to theirs, or else you can feel like one-upping. 那是因为人们会

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

星级典句: 第一句:How about playing cards? 打扑克这么样? A: How beautiful the scenery is! 看景色多美啊! B: Yep. I like travelling by train. 是啊。我喜欢坐火车旅行。 A: How about playing cards? 打扑克怎么样!

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:How's the driving business going? 生意怎么样? A: I see many taxises in the street. 我看大街上有许多出租车。 B: Yep. 是的。 A: Does this car belong to you? How's the driving business going? 这车是你自

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

首先是在进行英语交流前就要先做好聊天主题的准备工作,即了解其中的话题、找到涉及的单词、并且要准备一些常用的句型,以备在交流的时候使用。还可以带上一本词典,在聊天中可以翻

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Topic 1-First Company Delisted on ChiNext Board for Fraudulence A company traded on the Shanghai Stock Exchange for more than two decades was finally delisted, for a reason not to be proud of that is fraud in share offering. How can the securities re

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1-China tops in digital payment adoption worldwide Todays Chinese shoppers dont go to the nearest brick and motor store without checking their nearest digital device. A report shows when it comes to digital payment; Chinese consumers top the ado

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

释义: stay up 醒着 字面含义为站起来(up),待着(站起来),表示待到很晚,不睡觉。 stay up late 表示熬夜, stay up all night 表示一整晚不睡觉。 例句: We stayed up all night talking. 我们一整晚都

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语