I: I wonder what he looks like. Oh, I can't wait to see him! His email said he'd be wearing a white hat.(looking around for him) oh, there he is. L: hey, Isabelle I: Logan! Why on earth are you hiding here? White hat! Come on! Don't tell me you're th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A: this is tough to say, Jordan, but I think we should break up. J: are you serious? A: yes, I mean it. J: but why? Did I do anything wrong? A: no, we are just too different. This isnt working. J: hey, come on. Its too early to say that. We can fix t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A: your mp3 looks so cool. Where did you get it? W: I bought it online. A: really? Do you often shop online? W: yes. I buy most of my daily necessities online. A: I've never tried E-shopping. Is it better than shopping at an actual store? W: yes, muc

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Lucas:hi, I'm Lucas, I just moved in next door. Barbara:oh, hi Lucas, come on in. I'm Barbara. Nice to meet you. L:nice to meet you too. B: would you like something to drink? I've got tea and some grape juice. L: thanks. Some tea would be nice. Chine

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A: why are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze? C: well, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight. A: what are they? C: one study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Emily: OMG! It must be so late where you are. What time is it? Brad: just after 2 am. E: what's wrong? Can't sleep? B: nope, actually I was waiting for you. I have something big to tell you. E: really? What is it? B: I have an offer to work for a com

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Mark: do you have internet in your room? Peter: sure, I am a total internet junkie, I can't survive without internet. M: really? What do you usually do online? P: well, there are a lot of things, like reading news, email, shopping, etc. but mostly I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Dialogue: Xiao Gao and Jing Jing are at Jing Jings friends party, but Xiao Gao doesnt know anyone besides Jing Jing 小高和京晶一起参加京晶朋友的派对,但是小高并不认识除京晶以外的其他人 JJ:Okay, Xiao Gao, go work the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Hello there, he said, trying to keep his voice from trembling. 你好,他试着让自己的声音听起来很正常。 Are you Mr. Little? asked Harriet. 你是利特尔先生?哈丽雅特问。 Yes, said Stuart. 是的,斯图亚特说。 It's

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(279) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

unit 220 谈论朋友 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:You are outgoing person, quite easy to talk with. A:你是个开朗的人,非常容易交谈。 B:Yes, my friends like to get along with me well. B:是啊,我的朋友都喜欢跟我在一起。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):paper 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:和同事聊天 语法天地(Grammar Talk):may与might的区别

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

和朋友聊天,通常我们会用talk with sb.或是chat with sb.,但是今天的这个短语很有趣,字面翻译过来就是吃肥肉,那么英语中为什么用吃肥肉来表达聊天的意思呢?先来看一下这个短语的起源。

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

世博会英语口语情景对话(3):介绍朋友、聊天派对邀请及礼仪询问 A、迈克先生,我想请你认识一下我们的经理傅先生。 Mr. Mike, I'd like you to meet our manager, Mr. Foo. B、你好,傅先生。 How do you do?

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

where's your mother? where's your mother? My mother's right there 你妈妈呢 你妈妈在哪儿呢 我妈妈就在那儿啊 There she is,she is here. Hi,I've asked every time,I know 在那 她今天来了 您好 每一次我都问 我知道 Please

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Wait a minute,I'm not Chewbacca.No no no,you're next and you're not gonna like it. 等一下 我可不是Chewbacca 不 不 不 我会告诉你 但我知道你不会喜欢它 Somebody asked me this morning and I made this snap judgement.Yoda,Yoda,yeah

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

如何用英语开启和陌生人的聊天 人格测试把人分成内向型和外向型,内向型的人有时候会羡慕外向型人在很多场合能自如地与人打成一片。其实喜欢安静并不是缺点,而面对陌生人不敢轻易开

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. 真正的绅士应该记住女人的生日,而忘记女人的年纪。 It is about respect, so usually we don't talk about these topics so the conversation can

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

大家有没有这样的经历,看到老外想上去打招呼交朋友,却不知如何开口?今天我教大家25句话,试着套用下,开始你的口语之旅吧! 1.Where did you grow up? 你在哪长大的? 这是非常好的一句开场白,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: How's it going? B: Good. How about you? A: Not bad, thanks for asking. B: Have you been on the bus for a while? A: Only about fifteen minutes. B: Do you ride this bus often? A: Not really, I usually drive. B: You have a car? A: Yes, I do. B: So wh

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

摩擦音[tʃ] 发音要领: [tʃ]是齿龈硬腭摩擦音一一舌位:先将舌尖抵住上齿龈,不留空隙,形成发[t]的音位,然后舌尖与上齿龈慢慢地分开让气流缓缓地从缝隙中冲出;唇形:唇形从[t]的自然张开

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语国际音标