736.You shouldnt believe everything you read on the internet. 你不应该全信在网上看到的东西。 737.We first met in a chat room. 我们是在一个聊天室里认识的。 738.A person doesnt have to be honest on-line. 在网上人不必诚实。 739.There are a lot of strang

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

个人、公司或品牌可以有效管理自身名誉的时代已经过去了(如果曾经有过这个时代的话)。线上聊天和倾向性评论会无止无休、天马行空地围绕着你,而且完全不由你控制。提姆‧拉伯瑞克提供

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

What do you do at weekends, Su Hai? 苏海,你在周末做什么? I usually visit my grandparents. 我通常去看望我的祖父母。 Su Yang and I like playing with their cat Kitty very much. 我和苏扬非常喜欢和他们的猫基蒂玩。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

E: How time flies! We have been in Beijing for almost 4 years. B: yes, I can still recall the days when we were all seniors at college. I asked you whether you would go back to your hometown or not. E: yeah, feels like yesterday. Now Im almost settle

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

S: I'm going to work in a multi-national enterprise after gradution. J: but you said your dream was to be an entrepreneur, to be your own boss. S: I'll do it someday. But it's not the right time now. I have to learn a lot by working as an employee. J

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

L: the last thing to be ignored at a Chinese dinner table is to keep modest. J: does that suggest diners avoid speaking much? The same is true in the West. L: no, alsolutely not! On the contrary, you'll be considered a well-connected, sociable man, i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

R: not a single email until now? it's already twelve o'clock. I can't believe it! A: can't bear it, right? I've been there before. I'll feel comfortable if no one calls me or sends me text messages, like there is something missing. R: yeah, that's ri

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

C: what's wrong with you? Why do you look so sad? J: I've lost all my files from the computer. It's a total disaster. C: How did that happen? J: three days ago, my laptop went on strike. I couldn't enter the Windows system. As I was about to give it

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

M: Hi, Sam. I want to buy a pet. Do you have any ideas? S: You really should go to Rachel's pet store. M: why? anything special there? S: it's more than special. You can find as many kinds of animals as you can put a name to and more. M: Oh, really?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Yang: Bob! Your eyes look bloodshot. Did you not sleep well? Bob: I had a drop too much last night. I attended a banquet given by a Chinese colleague of mine. And it was startling for me to find that people are forced to drink against their will on a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

M: who is your favorite NBA star? J: Kobe Bryant, of course. M: Kobe? I know him, the key guy of the Lakers, a heck of a NBA player. He is on fire when he breaks through enermy defense. J: He is competent both in driving the lane and shooting jumpers

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

E: I just received a phone call for an interview next week. A: Congratulations! This is your first interview ever. E: thank you, but I'm nervous.I don't know what to do.Could you tell me what should I do before an interview? A: sure, you should prepa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

N: more and more Chinese are marrying foreigners. S: that's true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners. N: oh, why? S: I think some Chinese wonem marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Ellen: it seems the department still has some money left in the budget. Do you have any suggestions how to use it before the budget is renewed? Bob: what about renting a restaurant and treating the empployees to a nice dinner? E: but we've done that

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A: Do you want to hang out tomorrow? 明天要不要出去玩儿? B: Oh, I can't. I have a date! 不行,我有约会。 A: Really? Wow with who? 是吗?跟谁呀? B: This girl I've been chatting with for the past couple of months. She's reall

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

图片1 There are so many different people in Montreal from all over the world. Not one of us in the Culips team is actually from Montreal (were from other parts of Canada). But we have a friend Rita who is actually from this city! In this episode, M

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

我们每天都要与形形色色的人交流,不管是在家还是进入社会,在交流的过程中,我们都必须注意一些事情,才能避免纷争。在人际交往过程中,我们既要做到不卑不亢,也要照顾与我们交流

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

I've got to go. Come on, just stay for another hour. I'd love to, but I'll have many visitors in an hour. It's nice chatting with you for such a long time. I had such a wonderful afternoon. Me too. So, bye-bye! Do you need me to drive you home? No, t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句