C: I've got some great news for you! K: did you get the position you wanted? C: yes, I'll be promoted to department manager. K: I'm glad to hear that. Congratulations! C: thank you. Actually, I could not believe it at first. You know, there're so man

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

R: do you have s second? A: sure. What do you want? R: I want to tell you I've put in my notice. A: really? Why? R: I've been thinking about this for several months, well before the Spring Festival holidays. A: and the holidays provided you a chance

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

H: I swear I will never shop at a street market in China. It's a terrible place full of excellent profiteers! You have to keep an eye whenever it comes to paying for something. J: cool down, Harry! What are you really mad about? Did you get ripped of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

L: I'll always remember my college days. M: oh yeah? L: It was one of the best times in my life. It was tough, but I made it. I became a college graduate. M: how did you feel when you graduated? L: it was a pround day for me. My family attend the gra

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Frank: hi, Mary! What do you like to do in your spare time? Mary: well, I spend a lot of time watching movies. F: what a concidence! I also watch a lot of movies. M: oh really, Frank? What kind of movies do you like? F: actually, I watch whichever mo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

J: waiter, a table for two please. W: yes, this way please. J: can we see the menu please? W: here you are. J: what's good today? W: I recommend crisp beef and fried duck. J: we don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup and follow

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A: good afternoon, madam. How can I help you? S: well, I am a little bit out of shape. I think I should get some exercise to keep fit. what kind of service do you offer? A: first of all, we'll tailor a work-out plan according to your physical conditi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

J: what are you doing there with your mobile phone? K: I'm moblogging! J: Moblogging? what does that mean? K: oh, moblogging is a combination of the word mobile and blogging.It's another form of blogging. Users can publish blog entries to the web fro

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

E: Guess who I saw yesterday? B: I don't know. Who? E: Avril Lavigen! B: the Canadian rock singer? But I heard you had a part-time job yesterday. How did you see her? E: yeah,I worked as temporary staff in her concert. Look, her poster, a CD... B: so

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

M: I don't know why people are just mad about David Beckham. Is there really anything so fascinating with him? J: He appeals to the fans thanks to two things: his bending kicks and his good looks. M: you mean he plays well? Yeah, he often scores by f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

E: How's your job search going? A: I only started looking for a job a few days ago. E: have you finished compiling your resume? A: yes, I was precise with every word in my resume? E: that's good. Don't forget to design the format. An attractive froma

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Alex: hi, Bob, I am so glad that you came. Bob: of course I'd come. I couldn't think of a better chance to see all my old friends. A: yeah. It's hard to believe that it's been ten years since graduation. It feels just yesterday we collected our diplo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Elizabeth: Hi, Bob, everything okay? Bob: more or less. There;s just one thing bothering me. E: oh? What's that? B: well, you know I have some students studying for their master's degree. One of them tried to give me a gift that kinda made me uneasy.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

S: what shall we do after the volleyball match? J: how about going to the Olympic souvenir store to have a look? I remember there is one in the gym. S: that's a good idea. I was thinking of buying some gifts for my family. J: me, too. What did you ha

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

M: We still have one more day to go before we return home. What will we see tomorrow? J: no idea. We've enjoyed both the natural scenery and the city sights. What else is there to see? M: what about a factory tour? J: you mean visit a factory? M: yes

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

I: hi, Natasha, how's life? N: great. My family came to visit me. I: oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family? N: my immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and m

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

C: hey, Tom, did you enjoy your lunch? T: oh, don't mention it. It was terrible. C: what' the matter? T: the food station was as crowded as usual. I waited for 20 minutes for my sandwish, and when I finall got it the chicken was underdone. C: I see.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Tom: we are going out for dinner tonight. Are you coming, Betty? Betty: I'm not sure. I have to check my schedule. Where are you going? T: oh, Jake made a reservation at Friday's. B: Jack? T: yes, the one with the R$D team. Is that a problem? B: I wi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

情景对话: Brenda: We haven't had sex in 14 months. We were married 20 years. Mitch: Well, that's a nice, round number. Yeah. 知识点讲解: 1、天气 ① It's a beautiful day today. 今天天气不错。 ② It's really cold tonight. 今晚真

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Brenda: It's really hard to be alone, you know? Mitch: Yeah. Hey, you know who else who stays late is, um, Stacey. 知识点讲解: It was nice talking to you, but 很高兴跟你聊天,但是 ① It was nice talking to you, but I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语