S: you know, Mary, I feel we meet somewhere before. Where were you born? M: I was born in Beijing, but I spent most of my childhood in London. S: what was your childhood like? M: I had a pretty strict upbringing, and my parents taught at an universit

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Steve: Mary, how was your date with john? Mary: it's ok. It seems we have a lot in common. S: oh, really. That is great news. What does he look like? M: he is tall and slim, fair-haired. S: sounds like he is pretty cute. What do you think of him? M:

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

S: Hi, Mary. I haven't seen you in ages! I heard that you and Daniel are getting married on August 8th, the opening day of the 2008 Olympic Games. Is it true? E: yes, it is. We've been dating for over 7 years. We have decided to get married on a spec

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

经典句型: Where are you heading? 你去哪儿? A:Where are you heading? 甲:你去哪儿? B:I'm going to the Senior Citizen's club. 乙:我去老年俱乐部。 A:Why do you go there? 甲:为什么去那里? B:I want to become a volunteer. 乙

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

生活情景英语对话:因特网对生活的影响 Jeff: Life without the Internet is just too hard to imagine. 没有因特网的生活简直不可想象。 Joan: What do you mainly use the Internet for? 你主要用因特网来做什么? Je

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

B: it's a lovely day, isn't it? L: yeah, and most excitingly, I met the girl living under me today. She's really nice. B: is she American? L: yeah, and most importantly, she's single! Man, I could tell from the moment I saw her, she's the girl of my

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

J: what a nice garden! Look at these tulips! L: that would be a good shot. Can you take my picture here, dear? Please try to get the garden in the frame as well. J: all right. Would you please stand closer to the flower bed? Good. Smile. Say cheese.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

C: excuse me, is this the way to the Greta Wall? M: oh, it is really far from here. Youre going in the wrong directionactually. C: I must have taken a wrong turn. M: it doesnt matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, youll see a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

J: wow! You're going to Tibet? S: yes, my brothe and I are going. We just finished making our itinerary. J: that's really cool! I've always dreamed of going somewhere like Tibet, seeing something unique. S: great minds think alike. My brother and I h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

T:hi, darling! I have a one-month vacation saved up. How about a trip to Europe? C:I could go for that. But I'm afraid our budget is a little tight this year. T:oh, but I really need to leave this town for a change. Working day after day has worn me

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Scott: hi, come on! May I take your coat? Jenny: thank you! I brought a bottle of wine. I hope you like it. S: oh, that's so nice of you. J: what a lovely home! I really like the artwork. S: that was a gift from a friend. He'll actually be here tonig

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Amanda: my friend Emily recently lost 18 pounds. Carl: oh, really? A: the point is that she has been persuading me to lose weight too. C: well, it's a good thing for you. A: good? Yes, it's good for her but not for me. You see, she tells me that I'll

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A: I'm so hungry. Shall we go eat now, Rick? R: sure. Where do you want to go? Are you in the mood for anything in particular? A: how about some dumplings? I just can't get enough of them. R: dumplings again?! Oh, Amy, let's try something new! A: wel

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Iris: Mon and I got in another fight, Boris. Boris: oh, Iris! what was it about this time? I: it was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no. B: I believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat. I: oh

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A funny thing happened to me 一个有趣的事情发生在我身上? Do you remember? 你还记得吗? Do you want to hear a joke? 你想听一个笑话吗? Have you heard the one about? 你听说过一个关于...? Have you heard what happe

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Zoe: 大家好,我是刘佳。 Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Zoe: 在今天的地道英语里,我们来学习一些当代英语中最

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

to shoot the breeze through the grapevine 人们坐在一起闲聊,天南地北,说长道短的,传播流言菲语,这是很普遍的一种活动。美国有好多成语和俗语是形容这一方

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

贾米拉利斯考特是一位三语演说家;在她有感染力的有关蹩脚英语的演说中,她赞美并挑战了三种口味全然不同的英语,分别是和朋友对话的英语,在课堂上说的英语,和父母聊天的英语。她

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:2014创意的一年

为了进一步推动我国大学英语教学,适应国家改革开放的需要,使学生更加重视英语口语学习,获得较强的交际能力,经教育部高等教育司批准,全国大学英语四、六级考试委员会开始实施口

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Small talk在西方社交中很重要。不论生人、熟人,聊天寒暄都不能少。可是用英语闲聊真地很词穷!今天Jenny和Tara就要教你最实用的英语small talk话题! 生人、熟人都要small talk Small talk在北美非

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀