DIALOGUE 78 What Do You Like Doing? 1--I'm sorry, Sam. I don't want to go to the folk concert. 2--How about going to the theatre? 1--I hate goting to the theatre. 2--Well, what do you like doing? 1--T

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

That's what I do; I just look at the pictures. 我是这么干的,我只是看看图片。 After a few minutes, Lucy's phone rings and it's her best friend Marlene, 几分钟后,露西的电话响了,是她最好的朋友马琳, and she says,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Iris: why are you so upset today, Maria? Cheer up! M: oh, Iris, its about the job with the PR company. I: its a great opportunity. You should be happy with the offer. M: but my mother wont allow me to accept any part-time job. Im afraid she will say

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

C: my mp3 player is broken, so I want to change it for an mp4 player. Can you offer any advice about which brand and model to buy? J: an mp4 player? why don't you buy a new cell phone? You can find an mp4 player inside any of the latest cell phones.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Sam: this party rocks! Roy: you said it. Good beer, good music, and on top pf that, there are so many hot girls here! S: I'm with you on that. Check out that one over there. I think I;m in love! R: well, she's alright, but not really my cup of tea. W

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

【Transcript】 Rose: I didn't say I liked it. A man bought it for me. Sue:You met a man! What is his name? Rose: His name is Herbert and he was just being 1) polite. Sue: When a man buys a drink for you, he isn't just being polite. Rose: This man w

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力

讲解文本: cozy up to 奉承,套近乎,亲近以取悦,讨好Mike is cozying up to John so he can get the job. 麦克一直在巴结约翰,希望得到这份工作。 Ever since Maggie got the night shift, she's been cozying up to the bo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

DIALOGUE 67 What Do You Like Doing? 1--I'm sorry, Sam. I don't want to go to the folk concert. 2--How about going to the theatre? 1--I hate goting to the theatre. 2--Well, what do you like doing? 1--T

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

What Do You Like Doing? 1--I'm sorry, Sam. I don't want to go to the folk concert. 2--How about going to the theatre? 1--I hate goting to the theatre. 2--Well, what do you like doing? 1--Travelling, swimming, going to the cinema. And you? 2--I like

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

What Do You Like Doing? 1--I'm sorry, Sam. I don't want to go to the folk concert. 2--How about going to the theatre? 1--I hate goting to the theatre. 2--Well, what do you like doing? 1--Travelling, swimming, going to the cinema. And you? 2--I like

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

口语:聊天时如何转换话题? 碰上不感冒的话题,不想聊的话题,你会硬着头皮吱唔下去吗?当大家都不聊正事,去聊其他无关的内容时,如何回到正题上来呢?下面这些英文句型要学会喔!

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

我们都知道每个国家都有各自的禁忌,所以掌握各个国家的忌讳,有助于人际关系的交往。这样可以避免很多误解和尴尬。和美国人聊天的一些小忌讳: Introduction: Standard American English Tips标准

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

第一法、给陌生美眉一个问候先 周奔驰第一次在英语角碰到那么多陌生的美眉,发愁第一句话怎么说:总不能说:“你吃了吗?”(呵呵,你知道埃及人见

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第一, 迷你对话 A: Henry is chatting up with the pretty girl. Henry和那个女孩搭上话了。 B: He is always popular among girls. 他总是受到女孩子的青睐。 A: Perhaps he is very handsome. 也许是因为她很帅吧。 B: Not e

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

A: Would you mail a letter for me? My hands are full. 你替我发封信好吗?我现在很忙。 B: Oh, I am soryy. Im afraid I cant do it now. I have to meet my supervisor in a few senconds. But I could mail it after that. 哦,对不起,现在恐

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

A couple of weeks ago, I went to someone's birthday party at a bar after work. The birthday girl was a friend of a friend I was there to hang out with the friend. As often happens at such events, I found myself standing next to someone I didn't know

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

makeadifference 有影响;有差别 Ayearortwowillmakeagreatdifferencetous. 对我们来说,一年还是两年有着很大的区别。 Idon'tcareanditwon'tmakeanydifferencetome. 我才不在乎呢,而且它对我也不会产生任何影响。 A

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

技巧一:用听到的话引起话题 I heard you guys talking about this great papaya salad. Where did you get it? 我听到你们在说一个超级好吃的木瓜沙拉。从哪里买的? I heard you (guys) talking about +Question 我听到你们

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

unit 370 拜访朋友 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Good afternoon, Mrs. Brown. I've come to see Mr. Brown. A:下午好,布朗太太。我来看看布朗先生。 B:Good afternoon, Mr. Green. B:下午好,格林先生。 A:Is he in? A:他在家吗?

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

不知道大家有没有这样的经历:有时和外国朋友聊天不知道该说些什么?因为不知道想说的话题会不会是人家文化里不应该谈及的,问了会不会造成尴尬的局面。今天就来说一说,对于西方人,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语