-Leonard: He's not lying. He does, find that fascinating. lie: 说谎【lying是现在进行时】 fascinate: 使着迷 他说真的他真觉得那玩意不错 -Penny: Okay, whatever. 好了随便了 It's not like I'm running up and down, the streets

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

killer: 杀手 robot: 机器人 instability: 不稳定性 [Scene: Leonard and Sheldons apartment, Leonard, Sheldon, Raj and Wolowitz are there.] -Wolowitz: All right, that's the last servo. servo: 伺服(电动机)系统 好了,最后一个部件

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

神探夏洛克第二季第二集_8 谢了 Ta. 请出示通行证 Pass, please. 谢谢 Thank you. 你有巴斯克维尔的证件? You've got ID for Baskerville?! 怎么搞到的? How? 不是这地方专有的 我哥哥的证件 It's not specific to t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

神探夏洛克第二季第二集_6 一起乘游轮... ..cruise together, 你从没有想到带我上船玩儿 you had no intention of taking me on a boat! 哦 看样子赫德森太太 Oh! Looks like Mrs Hudson 终于发现在唐卡斯特的老婆了

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_4 [INT. MATTHEWS GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT] [Bates helps Matthew into bed.] MATTHEW Youve done this before. Bates, can I ask you something? If I started to feel atingling in my legs, what do you think that might mean? MR BA

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_2 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - DAY] [Mrs Patmore brings some food to the table.] ANNA Will you miss the extra staff, Mrs Patmore? MRS PATMORE Not really. When push comes to shove, I'd rather do it myself. Though God knows wha

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_13 [INT. GREAT HALL - DAY] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM I think while the clock strikes, we should all make a silent prayerto mark the finish of this terrible war, and what that means foreach and every one of us. Let us rem

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_2 [INT. DOWNTON - DAY] [The badly burned and bandaged Major Patrick Gordon looks atfamily photos.] LADY EDITH Hello. My name's Edith Crawley-- PATRICK GORDON Lady Edith Crawley. I know. Second daughter of the house. LAD

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_7 [INT. THE DOWER HOUSE - DAY] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM The war may be at an end, but the upheaval is only beginning. ISOBEL CRAWLEY Oh, how right you are. That is why Downton Abbey still has such an importa

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_3 [INT. KITCHENS - DAY] MRS PATMORE Don't worry. The old lady'll sort something out now she's got the bit between her teeth. DAISY I'm not worried. Not in that way. I feel sorry for William, that's all. MRS PATMORE Well

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_7 [INT. HOUSEMAIDS' BEDROOM - NIGHT] [Dressed for bed, Anna is practicing with the curling iron on her own hair.] ETHEL Any plans for your afternoon off? Major Bryant wants me to go to the pictures in York with him when

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_1 [EXT. DOWNTON - MORNING] [A man rides a bicycle toward the abbey. A new valet, Henry Lang, prepares Robert's clothes. William works downstairs.] SERVANT A letter for you, William. [INT. LIBRARY - MORNING] [Mrs Hughes

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_1 [EXT. DOWNTON - MORNING] [A man rides a bicycle toward the abbey. A new valet, Henry Lang, prepares Robert's clothes. William works downstairs.] ANNA Should we give them some more space between the beds? LADY EDITH We

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

拉娜咖啡馆里见到了早已溺水身亡儿时好友艾米莉吓得大叫克拉克赶来艾米莉消失了克拉克为了解开拉娜心中疑惑带去拜访艾米莉父亲丁斯莫丁斯莫说从没有从丧女痛苦中恢复过来 艾米莉当年和拉娜河边嬉戏时拉娜不慎掉入水中艾米莉不知道拉娜精熟水性跳下去要救自己却溺水身亡

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Leonard和Penny的恋爱进展并没有想象的顺利,Penny将烦恼告诉了Sheldon,但却引起了Sheldon更多的烦恼,从不骗人的Sheldon不知道如何隐藏这个秘密。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸

高尔夫球 Golf 雷蒙德想外出玩高尔夫球但黛波拉不让雷蒙德只好玩花样骗了老婆撒谎使得雷蒙德产生了强烈罪恶感最终导致了一场灾难。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 人人都爱雷蒙德

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_5 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - EVENING] O'BRIEN I'll sleep on a chair in her room. DR CLARKSON Oh, no. There's no need for that. O'BRIEN I don't mind. [Molesley pulls his head off the table groggily.] MR MOLESLEY What is it?

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_9 [INT. LADY MARY'S BEDROOM - DAY] [Mary enters as Anna is finishing the bed.] ANNA Oh, I'm sorry, milady, I didn't think you'd want to change tonight. LADY MARY I don't. I just need a handkerchief. ANNA How's Her Ladys

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_8 [INT. LAVINIA'S GUEST BEDROOM] [Isobel sits by Lavinia's bedside, but stands as Matthew enters.] MATTHEW What a marathon, but I think I got them all. Everyone sends love. I've told your father I'll telegraph him as so

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_7 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - DAY] [One of the serving bells rings. Bates turns to one of the extra servants.] MR BATES Take care of that, thank you. [The servant leaves as Anna enters.] MR BATES How're you doing? ANNA I'm n

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季