You sure they're gonna show? 你确定他们会来吗 Hey, my hook-up always shows. 喂,我的合伙人总会来的 Have I ever let you down? 我有让你失望过吗 Did you bring any hard candy, like I asked? 你有照我说的给我带硬糖吗

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_2 [INT. DRAWING ROOM - EVENING] [Mary is standing up facing Robert.] ROBERT What do you mean, you knew? LADY MARY I hoped it would blow over. I didn't want to split the family when Sybil might still wake up. ROBERT And

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_2 [EXT. STREET - MORNING] [Branson is teaching Lady Edith how to drive.] LADY EDITH I do think I'm getting better, don't you? BRANSON Up to a point, my lady. If you could just get the clutch right down to the floor. LAD

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_4 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - DAY] [O'Brien helps Lady Grantham dress to go out.] O'BRIEN They want to use her as a maid of all work at the hospital. Isuppose it's cheaper when Lady Sybil can live here for nothing,b

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

Ben, I've been looking for you. 本,可让我好找 I wanted to be by myself for a while. You heard what happened, right? 我想自己呆一会儿。你听说了吧 Yeah. I know you didn't mean to hurt dad. You're going out again. 听说了,我知道

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

在被Leslie甩掉后,Howard和Leonard,Raj一起去了拉斯维加斯散心。而Penny被他们留在家中和把自己锁在公寓外的Sheldon单独相处。

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸

-Sheldon: Your argument is lacking, in all scientific merit. 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow s

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_11 [INT. LADY SYBIL'S BEDROOM - NIGHT] [Anna opens the room for Mary and they find it empty. Mary finds a note on the mantelpiece To my family and opens it.] LADY MARY Oh, my God, she's eloped. She's on her way to Gretn

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_9 [INT. KITCHEN - EVENING] [Daisy absentmindedly sifts flour.] MRS PATMORE How is he? MRS HUGHES (sigh) His father's with him now and he seems to understand the situation. MRS PATMORE Poor man. MRS HUGHES Daisy, William

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_1 [INT. BATTLEFRONT TRENCHES - MORNING] [William finishes helping Matthew dress.] MATTHEW CRAWLEY Am I ready? WILLIAM Only you can answer that, sir. MATTHEW CRAWLEY They're going to chuck everything they've got at us. W

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_6 [EXT. THE VILLAGE - DAY] MRS PATMORE I had to get out of that kitchen if I'm not to be found dead under the table. It's like cooking a banquet three times a day. DAISY It is a lot of extra work, whatever they say. Eve

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_4 [EXT. BATTLEFRONT, TRENCHES - DAY] [Matthew reads Mary's letter.] LADY MARY So there we have it. I look forward to introducing the two of you, just as soon as you are next at home, which naturally, I trust will be ver

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_11 [INT. RECREATION ROOM - DAY] [The general plays a game.] DR CLARKSON And again. ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM You must be enjoying your respite from the front. MATTHEW CRAWLEY Actually I'm struggling a bit. I've just lost

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_2 [EXT. THE VILLAGE - DAY] [Anna walks down the street, sees a man by a tree nearby who looks like Bates. She rushes to him, but he has disappeared.] [INT. DOWNTON ABBEY, WARD - DAY] [Sybil makes up the hospital beds.]

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

Tom. How you feeling? 汤姆。你怎么样 Like it's good to be home. Captain, we should talk. 回家的感觉真好。上尉,我们应该谈谈 Plenty of time for that. You just get better first. 不急,你先好好休养 A lot of people will b

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

一伙戴着外星人面具劫匪抢劫了卢瑟集团运输车盗走了里面东西克拉克刚好路过试图制止却被其中一名劫匪一拳打翻克拉克惊奇地发现居然拥有和自己相似力量!通过X光视线克拉克发现这名劫匪脑骨中镶着一片金属片 克拉克跟踪艾力克到了一家铸炼厂发现提炼氪石里靠吸收氪来增

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Penny开始和漫画书店认识的一位Leonard的朋友约会,Leonard非常的不高兴,所以他说服Howard和Raj带他去一家酒吧,这样他就可以自己带一个女人回家了。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸

克拉克帮拉娜修理管道拉娜被身上男性气息深深吸引正当克拉克邀请拉娜一同参加冬季祭而拉娜也答应了时候惠特尼出现了喜出望外拉娜投向了惠特尼怀抱惠特尼告诉拉娜自己爆炸中失去了部分记忆不记得两人曾经分手拉娜为举办了欢迎宴会 惠特尼家来了一位海军军官惠特尼杀死了

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_6 [INT. GRANTHAM ARMS - DAY] [Robert walks through the village to the inn.] BRANSON But I don't accept that I am ruining her life. Nor that I'm cutting her off from her family. If you want to cut her off, that's your de

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(315) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_4 [INT. SERVANTS' CORRIDOR - EVENING] [Bates turns the corner as Anna walks down the corridor.] ANNA Oh. I'm glad I've got you. MR BATES Aren't you serving? ANNA They're on the main course, so I can spare a moment. I've

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(254) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季