The head of the family is the one with the tail. 有尾巴的这位先森才是家里的老大 God, I want to see this. 天呀,我要看这部 Finding everything okay, Louis? 没啥问题吧,路易斯 Oh, uh, yep. 喔,恩,没什么问题 Than

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

All you women want is someone to treat you like trash. 你们女人都只想要一个毫不在乎你的男人 This is not about me. It's all about you. 我又不是这样,你就是这样 You got a good guy in billy. 你有一个很好的做警察的男

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

一个叫Alvarr的warlock救了成为孤儿的Mordred,他相信Mordred可以驾驭theCrystalofNeahtid,于是就找到了Morgana,让她偷出了水晶。Arthur找回了水晶抓到了Alvarr,Morgana暗中放了Alvarr并与Uthur决裂。当然Me

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第二季

Call me crazy. But this pizza just tastes less good. 你们可以觉得我疯了,但这披萨真的没那么好吃了 It's right angle. Try to make us learn to lunch. 没错,就是想让我们学会怎么好好吃午餐 Eddie, it's your girl. 埃迪

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

-Leonard: Let's just eat so I can get to bed. 我们开饭吧,我好上床睡觉。 With any luck, 运气好的话, tonight will be the night my sleep apnea kills me. apnea: 呼吸暂停 今晚我就会死于睡眠呼吸暂停。 -Sheldon: Did yo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_3 [INT. LADY SYBIL'S BEDROOM - DAY] LADY SYBIL Your threats are hollow, don't you see? I won't be received in London. I won't be welcome at court. How do I make you understand? I couldn't care less. [Robert is about to

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_1 [INT. GREAT HALL - DAY] CORA We can put the presents in the drawing room against the window. MRS HUGHES Very good, milady. [Mrs Hughes leaves to take care of it.] ISOBEL I suppose we do have to display all the present

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_5 [EXT. DOWNTOWN, FRONT DOOR - DAY] [Branson pulls the car up to the front door. Bates steps out of the front seat and walks to Anna. William collects the luggage.] ANNA Why didn't you say you were coming? MR BATES I di

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_12 [INT. CRAWLEY HOUSE - DAY] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I make no apology. It would be a terrible thing if poor old Mr Molesley's son were killed, wouldn't it Molesley? ISOBEL CRAWLEY I'm sure it would, but--

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_8 [INT. KITCHENS - EVENING] [The servants sit down to dinner.] ETHEL I still don't understand why it was funny to make me look a fool. You weren't even there to enjoy it. O'BRIEN Oh, don't worry, we enjoyed it all right

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

Tom Mason, 2nd Mass. I didn't know they had anybody else. 我是马萨诸塞州第二团的汤姆梅森。我不知道它们还挟持了其他人 Neither did I. Bonnie Garcia, Vermont militia. 我也是。伯妮加西亚,佛蒙特州国民军 Basta

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

TheNightmareBegiMorgana因为自己的魔力引发了火灾感到恐惧,Merlin看她彷徨的样子决定帮助她认识自己会魔法的真相,于是带她去找Druid族人,但又是好心办坏事的结果。Uthur以为Morgana被绑架了,大

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第二季

Well, if they're drones, they got to get their commands from somewhere, right? Yeah. 如果它们是无人机,那总得从某处获得指令吧。没错 I mean, it's most likely this base. 很可能就是这个基地了 Yeah, this big flyswatter-lo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Checked you out from head to toe. You seem perfectly normal. 已经彻底检查过了,你看起来很正常 Well, what if it wasn't something physical but psychological? 如果不是身体上而是心理上的问题呢 Could they have given me some

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

After we attacked this structure in Boston, the aliens want us like hounds on a fox. 在我们袭击了波士顿基地后,外星人就像猎犬紧盯猎物一样盯着我们 Tried every trick I could think of to shake them, but, uh, they surrounded

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

We don't have to rebuild it, captain. We could just patch it up. 上尉,我们不必完全重建。我们只需把它修复 You know, the supports look like hell, but I think they'll hold. 虽然这桥看似烂透了,但我觉得它能挺住 We c

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Luke到邻居Kleezak家捡球,进而认识了Kleezak先生,但Phil和Claire却认为Kleezak是个怪人,而不愿意儿子和他认识。Mitchell一直想不到Jay能和自己的朋友打成一片,可醉后的Jay第二天想不起来他居然有

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Dede来参加Lily的生日会,顺便邀请了Claire的初中男友Rubbie来女儿家里做客,这让Claire相当的尴尬。Gloria为Lily准备了一本有声读物作为礼物,Jay对此嗤之以鼻。Mitchell希望Lily成为生日会的主角,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_11 [INT. MRS HUGHES'S SITTING ROOM - NIGHT] [Mrs Hughes gets up from her desk and hands Jane an envelope.] MRS HUGHES I think that's everything we owe. JANE Thank you, Mrs Hughes. MRS HUGHES I'm sorry you're going, Jane

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(282) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

Fresh air! Listen up. 空气真好。听着 I'd like nothing better than to leave you stewing in your own filth. 我真希望让你们被自己的体臭熏死 But after speaking with Tom, I have a proposition for you. 但是和汤姆谈过之后,我有

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(305) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季