You, my exotic young friend, exotic: 异国的 你,我来自异国他乡的青年朋友, are my star. 就是我的明星。 -Sheldon: But you didn't discover him. 但他不是你发掘出来的。 You merely noticed he was here, merely: 几乎不

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_2 你在敲什么? What are you typing? 博客 写什么? 写我们 Blog. About? Us. 是写我吧 为什么? You mean me. Why? 看你敲了一大篇嘛 Well, you're typing a lot. 好吧 Right, then. 这回又什么事

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_1 [A gunshot rings out. We close in on two soldiers lying in a battlefield covered in dirt. One is severely wounded, the other turns his head, revealing Matthew Crawley.] The Somme, 1916 [Matthew sees to his wounded com

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_15 [Anna enters to find Ethel sitting on the bed crying.] ANNA Not you, too. [Anna puts her lamp on the mantel and pulls up a chair beside Ethel.] ANNA What's the matter? ETHEL Why ask? You don't care. [Anna rolls her e

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_9 [INT. KITCHENS - DAY] VERA BATES Lady Mary was very much part of the story, I can assure you. ETHEL How do you know? VERA BATES Well, you see, I worked for Lady Flin-- [Anna walks into the kitchen.] ANNA Ethel! I hope

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

Let's turn him over. 给他翻个身 No exit wound. That means the bullet's still inside. Okay. 没有穿透伤口。说明子弹还在体内 Lourdes, I need his pressure. 卢尔德,量血压 Dad! Dad! Hey, buddy. What happened to him?! 爸爸!弟弟

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

What? No, don't put me on hold. on hold:等着通电话 什么? 别啊,别让我再等了。 -Howard:Do you believe him? 能相信吗? Normally around women, he has the personality of a boiled potato. Normally:通常 personality:个性 bo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Sheldon: Leonard, I believe it is. Leonard,看来需要的。 This is trash talk, and trash talk is a traditional component in all sporting events. trash: 美口轻视,诽谤 traditional: 传统的 component: 组成部分 这是上场前嘴上较劲

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_20 哈密斯 Hamish 约翰哈密斯华生 John Hamish Watson,如果你们想给小孩取名字的话 just if you were looking for baby names. 有个来自国防部的男人 我对他了如指掌 There was a man, an M

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

神探夏洛克第二季第二集_11 There's a couple of words, it's what I keep seeing. 自由 Liberty. 自由? Liberty? 自由 还有... Liberty. And... 里(In) In. 就这些 It's just that. 吃完了吗? 嗯 Have you finished? Hm. 想起什么了吗

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_10 [INT. DRAWING ROOM - EVENING] LADY EDITH Will it be April or May? VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I should steer clear of May. Marry in May, rue the day. LAVINIA I think its April. Matthew should be walking norm

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_1 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, FRONT DOOR - MORNING] [Edith watches an army hospital truck leave.] 1919 [Mrs Hughes joins Edith.] LADY EDITH That's the last of the equipment gone. MRS HUGHES The maids have put the drawing room

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_11 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - DAY] O'BRIEN I wouldn't be Vera Bates. He left here at dawn with a face like thunder. Wonder if she knows what she started. THOMAS If I were you, I'd keep out of it. ANNA Wise words. MRS PATMOR

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_10 [INT. LAVINIA'S GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT] LADY MARY Lavinia? [Mary finds Lavinia crying in bed.] LAVINIA You're back. [Mary nods.] LAVINIA How did you get on? LADY MARY All right, I think. How about you? LAVINIA Matthew

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_11 [INT. CARLISLE'S NEWSPAPER OFFICE - DAY] [A secretary tries to stop Vera Bates from storming into Carlisle's office.] SECRETARY Mrs Bates, I really must insist that-- VERA BATES You tricked me! Well, aren't you going

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_5 [INT. DOWNTON ABBEY, WARD - DAY] PATRICK GORDON I was on the Titanic. That much is true. But I was pulled out of the water by Fifth Officer Lowe, the only one of them to come back. At least, that's what they said late

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_12 [INT. GREAT HALL - DAY] [Robert talks with some officers. Dr Clarkson sees Thomas enter the room.] DR CLARKSON Sergeant, one moment. [Thomas stops.] DR CLARKSON I hear you're becoming mighty imperious in your manner

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_12 [INT. DINING ROOM - DAY] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM What was going on with the soup? It came, it went. MR CARSON Nothing to worry about, my lord. Branson was taken ill so William volunteered to be footman one last time

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_9 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - NIGHT] [Branson knocks on the doorway where Mr Carson is putting away the silver.] BRANSON Mr Carson, might I have a word. MR CARSON I'm busy with this dinner for tomorrow night. BRANSON Well, t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_3 [Sybil talks to Branson while he washes the car.] LADY SYBIL Carson's told Papa you've been called up. BRANSON There's no need to look so serious. LADY SYBIL You'd think me rather heartless if I didn't. BRANSON I'm no

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季