Big windows, lots of light, finished basement. 大大的窗户,充足的光线,设备齐全的地下室 Why has this place been sitting on the market so long? 那为什么这房子这么久还没卖出去? It's a buyer's market, as we have disc

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Cattleman's Ranch, how mahelp you? 牧场主的牧场餐厅,有什么可以帮您 I'd like to place an order for pickup. 我要点外卖 Oh, I'm sorry. We don't do takeout. 抱歉,我们不做外卖 I'll take a rib plate with a side of your mashe

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Mom, why'd you get us the same backpacks? 妈,你为啥给我们买了一样的背包啊 We look like our aunt just found out about sewing machines. 我们看上去就像刚发现缝纫机的老阿姨一样 They were on sale... Four for one. 商场在

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Ah, I need to go on a diet. 啊,我得节食了 I feel like a sausage in my jeans. 我的腿像香肠一样塞在牛仔裤里 Please. I can't even tell you've had three kids. 拜托,我根本看不出你是三个孩子的妈 You can't, right? 看不

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

You're a good singer, Mrs. Shelmerdine. 你唱得真棒,谢尔默丁女士 In fact...Promotion. 事实上,我要给你升职了 You can take that shaky alto to the mines, nurse Watkins. 你可以去矿井唱女低音了,沃特金斯护士 Ooh,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Oh, what's going on in my house? 我家这是什么情况 Is it a birthday party? 开生日派对吗 Oh. There he... 他在这儿 Uh, ma. 额,妈 There he is... The birthday boy! 他在这儿呢,我们的小寿星 Mom, this isn't a Star Wars Cake

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_11 [EXT. CRAWLEY HOUSE, GARDEN - DAY] [Mary approaches the Crawley's house and finds Lavinia crying in the garden.] LADY MARY Lavinia? What's the matter? LAVINIA Are you looking for Matthew? LADY MARY I was. But it's no

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_6 [INT. DINING ROOM - EVENING] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I gather your footman Thomas has returned to the village. No. [Violet refuses the sauce Lang offers.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Crikey. Where did you se

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_5 [INT. MRS HUGHES'S SITTING ROOM - EVENING] MRS HUGHES Is everything under control? ANNA Mr Lang seems a bit nervous. [Mrs Hughes dismisses it with a wave.] MRS HUGHES Stage fright. But what about you? ANNA Oh. I'm a t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

Lourdes, get to the other side now. Come on. On foot. Go! Lourdes. 卢尔德,现在立马去另一边。快点,走路去,卢尔德 Dr. Glass, is there any way you can get out and hoof it. 格拉斯医生,你可以出去走过去吗 I can't le

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Swimming across that river's nothing for Ben. 对于本来说,游泳过河不是问题 It's those spikes. 问题是他背上的钉子 He can run for miles without breaking a sweat. 他跑几英里,可以连汗都不出 He has ears like a jack rab

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(368) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

One long, two short means it's me. 一长两短代表是我 All clear is two short, one long. 两短一长代表前方安全 And if you got Skitters following you? 如果有迅猎兽跟着你怎么办 You get the first shot. 你开第一枪 Awesome.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

What's up, my man? You look pretty down. 怎么了,伙计,你看起来很低落呀 My mother in korea is working my last nerve, you know, Earl? 厄尔,我远在韩国的妈妈快让我精神崩溃了。 Well, uh, I didn't expect a back and fort

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

为了给Jay一个生日惊喜,Claire和Mitchell偷偷回到以前住过的小屋拍了一张怀旧照。Phil为了嬴过昔日宿敌,顺水推舟让人误会Gloria是他的妻子。Phil家的孩子们为Jay制作了一部短片。但Jay真正想要

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

一名单车速递员被人开车撞死。Castle和Beckett在调查时发现受害者的包裹里面有证据。而这个证据可以让十年前被警局队长Captain Montgomery抓到的罪犯无罪释放。而当他们调查发现此案涉及一位来

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第二季

一个很受欢迎的乐队主唱歌手被杀害了,尸体被挂在胡同里面吊梯上面,面部被涂上了天鹅绒红色口红伪装成她mv里面的情景。当案子陷入死胡同时,Alexis帮了她父亲一个大忙。她用她作为一个

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第二季

eckett用激将法迫使Castle提前透露了以她为灵感来源的下一部书的情节。一个自称北极探险家的人在通过视频给孩子们讲解自己的冒险历程时遇害了。在侦查案子的时候,Castle受到了很大的影响

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第二季

-Sheldon:At times. 偶尔。 -Howard:Guys, we have a code red. code:代码 伙计们,我们有紧急情况了。 -Sheldon:Code Red the hospital emergency alert, the computer worm, emergency:紧急情况 alert:警报 worm:蠕虫,这里

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_10 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - DAY] ROBERT A sight to gladden my heart. CORA Is it? I hope it is. ROBERT You gave us quite a fright. CORA They told me about Lavinia. ROBERT The funeral is on Monday. CORA I'd like to

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

Max, there's a line all the way down the hall. 麦克斯,队伍排满了整个走廊呢。 And I've given out, like, a hundred business cards! 我都发出去快一百张名片了! You know what that means? Being poor can suck it! 你知道这代表

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(277) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季