圣诞节新年英语儿歌:Frosty the Snowman雪人 Frosty the Snowman是一首经典的圣诞歌曲,也是一个流传久远的西方圣诞故事,这部创作于1969年的同名美国动画片正是根据这个故事改编的。如果你看过上

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:The Little Drummer Boy小鼓手 The Little Drummer Boy 最初名为《Carol of the Drum鼓之颂歌》,由美国古典音乐老师、音乐家Katherine Kennicott Davis 作于1941年,是一首非常流行的圣诞节歌曲

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

这首歌属于德文经典,早在1972年就收录在 Esther 的同名专辑中,当然是以LP的形式。1982年出版了CD版,至今仍为人们所喜爱。歌词取自德国诗人海涅(Heinrich Heine,1797-1856)的诗篇《归乡》(Die Heimkehr,1823-1824),有删节。怀旧是民谣类歌曲的永恒主题。这首歌

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 十八首全球最好听的女声

Ohhh whooaa if you cant find your way look for me Mr Munk oooooooo oooooooooo 'you cant find your way look for me [Chipmunk] god bless Oh yes And once he goes im next So young So fresh So right like i dont know left And I aint trying to be the R E S

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

从解散的Pussycat Dolls野猫玩偶组合中出来单飞的Kimberly Wyatt最近和祖籍巴西的英国说唱歌手Aggro Santos共同合作了一首单曲Candy X2 Ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, Candy Ooo ooo Come n getcha some come n g

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

You know there is no need to run no need to hide 'Cos baby I'm not gonna fight, no, no, no Just me and you, let's try it hard I wanna know what you're all about Baby, baby, baby What's it gonna be 'Cos I'll show you, you show me Oh baby, oh baby Coul

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Chorus:] Baby I don't need you but I want you so I got you Got you by my side but things ain't going right Happy when I see you but I need to keep it real with you No relationships I'm just tryna live [Verse 1:] Don't wanna hurt nobody Let me tell y

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A-a-all on your body girl All on your body A-a-all on your body girl All on your body A-a-all on your body girl All on your body A-a-all on your body girl Girl you too fine 10 outta 10 I'll be your rude boy And your gentleman So just let me do it I'l

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Baby girl lay your body down on the bed Let me cater to you And all them fantasies going on in your head Imma do em to you I know what you plan to do girl Youre just like an animal So just do whats so natural to you Cause you dont know how many times

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah..ooh..baby..ooh why..mmm..why Why are those tears falling Why do I hear em calling out my name, out my name Look I know we both said some things But we dont mean half of what we say, we say Throwing these words like hand grenades Up in the air a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Intro:] [Applause] Oooo Baby, love the way you make a nigga feel So crazy if nobody ever love me she will I got a good girl and i know its a fact oooo So be a good girl come on sit on my lap ohh woo woo woo ahh [Verse 1:] Ooo you are the moon that g

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You know my name. I know You wrote my story-y-y. But there are days, I can't see a happy ending. No, no. Life get's hard. Sometimes it just hurts. It's kicking me down and throwing me curves. When I feel the rain. I won't be afraid. 'Cause I know, I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I can tell that youre watching me And I know youre loving everything that you see The way I got you going crazy I make you wanna dance for me! Now I walk around like I just dont care Cause everybody looking like Im a true player So whats up? So whats

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Rollin in my ride I saw my brother's girl Christina She said that there gonna be a party down at Misty's later Felling lonely down and so confused I told her meet me there by two So I pulled up at the party jeans all painted on Escada pumps Gucci hat

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

is this for real this cant be real are you for real i must be dreaming is this for real this cant be real woahhhhhhhhhh ya so bad to di bone cant leave you alone it's like yo inside my dreams a perfect fantasy (X2) cuz every kiss, every touch boy you

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Anyting mi want yuh know, you haffi give me Loving pon di menu, bring it urgently I like what you got, make sure bring it hot Waah sizzle up di pot for me Your sex without a limit like platinum see That's how you gotta give it, baby put it on me Make

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You say youre on it but you just dont know Youre spending money like youre on death row You must be mis-educated By all the guys that you dated You think Ill take the bait but I dont think so Ohhhh Am I headed for a car crash? Ohhhh Im just about to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

小天后Rihanna2010年11月发行了新专辑Loud,其中已经诞生了Love The Way You Lie和Only Girl两首大热单曲 [Rihanna] Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, what

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Song:Call me maybe Artist:Carly Rae Jepsen I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this, but now you'

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I've been alone, since the day that you left me 'cause i never told, just what you mean to me I guess im afraid, of those kind of feelings Didn't mean to push you away, i realize i made a big mistake 'cause you know i know, and i know you know That e

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯