dying in the sun 卡百利乐队是一个来自爱尔兰(爱尔兰是以英语为主要语言的欧洲音乐重镇)的知名摇滚乐队,与U2、Sinead OConnor、Enya、Westlife等一样,都是带领爱尔兰音乐走向世界的重要力量。

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

年仅22岁的Bobby Tinsley,曾出过一张专辑《Page 1》和4首单曲,他的歌应该是近年才在网络上开始流行的,总体上说风格属于慢版RB,曲风很接近BoyzIIMan和Brian Mcknight,但Bobby Tinsley的曲风确更偏温

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Palms to the sky, we unite I'm feeling it, feeling it, feelin-fee-feeling it We rise tonight I'm checking you out in your sweet desire I'm coming over to make you mine It's a crime boy, you're so fine I'm checking you out boy it's a green light I'm g

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

She was covered in leather and gold Twenty one years old I lost her in the cold It's unfair' she's out there Somewhere' somewhere' somewhere in Brooklyn She's somewhere' somewhere' somewhere in Brooklyn Little miss perfect sitting at the train stop R

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It's a beautiful night we're looking for something dumb to do Hey baby I think I wanna marry you Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice Who cares baby I think I wanna marry you Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard We can g

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

下面是2014年英语六级作文预测范文:免费下载歌曲,请各位考生多积累一些范文中的关键词汇和经典句型。 Should Free Music Downloads Be Banned? 1. 越来越多的人开始在网上免费下载歌曲 2. 有人认为

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

You say, We can't go on this way, Things have got to change, When your gone, And each day, A choice gets made, You think it's yours to make, But your wrong, There's nowhere to run, No place you can go, Nowhere you can hide, Where you won't be found,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

consequence of love---Florence Joy He was sad and down and lonely I really thought that Mike would be the one Now he's gone I remember Johnny's kitchen Baby played the guitar all night long So what went wrong Thank god that I'm not cynical Because of

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I ..... I will learn to live before I die will learn to love and learn to try not to give it all away (give it all away) She ... she may be the one that's meant for me or for the man that I used to be (used to be) til' I gave it all away (gave it all

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Every night I remember that event The way you looked when you said you were leaving The way you cried as you turned to walk away The cruel words and the false accusations The mean looks and the same old frustrations I never thought that we'd throw it

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Yeah Yeah... Just clap with us It's B. McKnight yeah yeah And Rio Yellowman winans, just clap with us See real men know what they really want Mr. Cheeks, talk to that girl right there, I need that Special kinda friend Let me clown witcha Get to know

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Gotta serve it to me, hot Just like I like my coffee Its keepin me from sleepin on my job Just like I like my coffee Serve it to me tall, strong and dark. Just like I like my coffee Thats the way I like my man, thats how ya gotta love me Thats the wa

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Im breathing you like my air now Got me floatin like Im outer space And I cant lose with you here now Theres no one that can dare take your place Cuz your worth every argument Every battle proves its scar So far from perfect But youve been perfect so

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

First off I'm a say it like this I don't care where she's going 'cause I'm that chick I know I got what it takes Ain't never been the hardest chick, I'm a particular make And I ain't tryin to be happy with it You gotta know how to pizazz, She got the

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It's my first real love out of all loving It's my first real love and I don't wanna lose it now But every time we get so close I fear that love will lose us both It's my first real love out of all Hey, baby You are all I ever wanted You are everythin

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah, He's a walkin'(walkin') Talkin' (talkin') Livin' Regret I wish I never met him, Never slept wit him Never involved myself If I would have known better I would never stayed together witchyu He wrong, so I'm gone and I ain't comin' back Wish I co

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Let's play a game Whatever start I kiss you right, you kiss me You kiss me there, I'll kiss you back Let's play a game You got my front, I got yo back You kiss me there, I'll kiss you back Let's play a game I kiss you there, you'll kiss me back Let's

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Early in the morning Early in the morning Early in the morning Early in the morning Ooh, ooh, I got a thing for you too Ooh, ooh, I got a thing for you too (Thing for you) I think about you Early in the morning, early in the morning Early in the morn

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Intro] There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo [Verse 1] Lately I, don't know why every time I think about you I just wanna cry It's not the cry

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Time and time again I convince myself that we ain't over Don't listen to my friends when they say I'm a fool cause they don't know love But then you go and do some shit that proves em all right And each and every time I try to make it work (I try to

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯