Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now I can see clearly now, the rain has gone I can see all obstacles in my way Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind It's gonna be a bright, bright sun-shining day It's gonna be a bright, bright sun-shining day I

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志歌曲

happy christmas(war is over) 歌词: So this is Christmas And what have you done Another year over And a new one just begun Ans so this is Christmas I hope you have fun The near and the dear one The old and the young A very merry Christmas And a ha

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

New Year's Music: Where Memories and Hopes Meet at Midnight 新年歌曲:《友谊地久天长》 Welcome to This Is America with VOA Learning English. Steve Ember brings you music for the New Year. 欢迎来到美国之音慢速英语。我是Stev

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(一)月

R.I.P, to the girl you used to see Her days are over, baby she's over I decided to give you all of me Baby come closer, baby come closer Sexy senorita, I feel you ora Jump out at no remoter Get in my flight and saucer I'll make you call me daddy Even

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah that was you But who was that I aint feelin the way that hes leanin back With his arm around you Like he ownin that Somebody needs to tell the boy to drop the act Its gotta be Something in the water that youre drinkin What the fuck you thinkin G

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Its like ooh, ooh I wouldnt mind waiting on somebody like you I know you heard it all before But baby its true I tried to look the other way when I saw you walk by So you wouldnt think I was one of those guys Who be sayin I got money and I could buy

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I didnt know know Until I saw you run That perfect glow glow It wasnt from the sun Where do I go go When I have no light Cause you were my sunshine When you were here here I felt like I could fly But now I fear fear To look up at the sky And its so c

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Times like this, I wish I never existed Nobody wants to listen I'm screaming out for help Times like this, I wish that I could let go And open up a window, free to be myself But then there's you Standing over me, tryna make a fool of me Tryna get the

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

We used to be, we used to be Lovers But now we don't, ever see Each other [Hook:] And I know you think I'm too busy for love (No, no) When did everything become So fucked up? (Oh, no) The blame can't all be mine (no) Cause it was just a matter of tim

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Verse 1] You know I wanna stay but you know i gotta go (Girl I) Really wanna sleep but you know I gotta leave (Girl I) I'm scooping up my keys and I'm walking out the door (Girl I) Hate it when you call my name cuz you make me wanna change my mind [

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I don't give a damn about your man understand I just know he ain't a nigga like me Know he ain't a nigga like me but I know he ain't a nigga like me I really don't care about plans I'm just saying you should roll with a nigga like me Roll with a nigg

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Seems like Im not here Its like I dont mean nothing Like glass unclear Almost like you can see straight through me I got questions but no answers So tired of being confused and I Dont wanna stay right here and I Gotta find my wings and fly I gotta fi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

yeah ah ah ah brick n lace inna di place your love is wicked, wicked , wicked oh come on runnin' around i can't get through my day (you feel me) thoughts of you just keep consuming me (inna my head inna my head) (okay) cause i thought i could do it b

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

我很喜欢的一首歌,并不象一般的乡村歌曲,很婉转动听, 希望 大家喜欢 Never Had A Dream Come True S Club 7 Everybody's got something they had to leave behind, One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time. There's no use lookin' back or wond

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Jay Sean,印度裔英籍歌手,他的英语专辑在英国和印度都打入了排行榜的前列,现在不但是英国炙手可热的Urban Music Singer,还是英国第一个跨亚洲巨星。这首2012本周进入英国单曲榜第九位。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

On the other side of a street I knew Stood a girl that looked like you I guess that's deja vu But I thought this can't be true Cause you moved to west L.A or New York or Santa Fe Or where ever to get away from me Oh but that one night Was more than j

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Temporarily, I lost my mind, but it feels alright When you're here with me, I get so high I taste you on my lips, and you begin, to get under my skin You know I can't resist, letting you in Right where I wanna be With you inside of me And I cant hard

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

歌舞青春3歌曲:毕业班学生必听! Just Wanna Be With You sung by Lucas Grabeel, Olesya Rulin, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Ryan: Hmm, yeah, I've got a lot of things, I have to do, all these discrations, our future's coming soon, we're b

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

If i draw five for the day then we aint got to worry we are nice for the day inspired the sun, take flight for the day sipping a cold beer, sunshine in your face Long nights are crazy we are on them My name's Wiley yeah play my song then When I arriv

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

情人节歌曲推荐:对爱的追求《Nothing On You》 《Nothing on you》是B.o.B与bruno mars的合作歌曲,挤下了连续5个星期排名第一的Rihanna蕾哈娜的单曲,在美国Billboard顺利拿下冠军。该首歌的也MV获得2

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲