Song:Wordshaker Artist:The Saturdays Baby I got you on my answering machine on replay This is getting difficult they might say This word is on my mind when you approach me With soft untrusting words Velvet lining is on your language Boy you got m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Hazardous Artist:Vanessa Amorosi My feet move without me All roads lead me back to you Lights flash red to yellow I cant control these things I do Yeah I know I should leave Yeah I know this is wrong But I dont care I dont wanna be that stro

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:The Loving Kind Artist:Girls Aloud Sometimes I watch you when you're sleeping I wonder what you're feeling Both wide awake and dreaming Of yesterday I want you To kiss away the tensions The issues never mentioned With all the best intentions

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Turn To Stone Artist:Girls Aloud Don't turn away Keep me holding on Don't turn away Just don't leave me now You're moving in circles Looking for the love that I thought we made While I stand alone Say you wanna be certain Certain that this f

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Cut my Veins Artist:Marc Terenzi You got the power to make me feel good need every hour the words you say cause You let me see my whole world I've never seen before Cut my veins open up my new way I never felt the story You You give me more

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Could You Be Loved Artist:Natalie Bassingthwaighte When we touch, does the blood quicken through your veins When we kiss does it feel like you're born again When you hold me darling I don't know if it does If I showed you my heart would you

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Never Gonna Happen Artist:Lily Allen I don't wanna hurt you cause I don't think it's a virtue But you and I have come to our end Believe me when I tell you that I never wanna see you again And please can you stop calling cause it's getting r

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Someday Soon Artist:Natalie Bassingthwaighte Someday soon You're gonna catch that dream you've been chasing, yeah Someday soon They're gonna write your name in the sky Someday Soon Someday Soon Someday Soon Someday Soon Out there in the air

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:1000 Stars Artist:Natalie Bassingthwaighte I'm Breathing In Pieces Just Tasting The Feeling All Open Suggestions, Unspoken Within And It Takes Me To Another Place The Universe, The Endless Space Above, Above And The World Is Like A Mirror Ba

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Catch Me If You Can Artist:Natalie Bassingthwaighte Here she comes again Goddess to all men Working undercover She's gonna get you in the end How far you gonna go Take a chance or you'll never know On this mission there's one condition You j

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Gipsy Girl Artist:Sarah Kreuz Gipsy Girl, Gipsy Girl Gipsy Girl, Gipsy Girl 1. Strophe: I can't explain the way I feel inside Magic shadows here in my eyes Don't expect to find me here tonight I'm like the wind, I'm gone again But this is my

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Not For You Artist:Natalie Bassingthwaighte Knocked down, unappreciated Day is losing grip on the light And everywhere I turn there is night Locked out and confused I waited I saw but never opened my eyes Alone together blinded by lies And I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Born to make you happy Artist:Britney Spears I'm sitting here along up in my room And thinking about the times that we've been through (oh my love) I'm looking at a picture in my hand Trying my best to understand I really want to know what w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:No Good Advice Artist:Girls Aloud Daddy told me look into the future Sit at your computer, be a good girl And mama said remember you're a lady Think before your play and straighten your curls Well everybodys talking like I'm crazy Danger is

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Sound Of The Underground Artist:Girls Aloud Disco dancing with the lights down low Beats are pumping on the stereo Neighbours banging on the bathroom wall Your sayin' crank the bass I gotta get some more Waters runnin' in the wrong direction

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:White Lies Artist:Girls Aloud One evening you came home an hour late You told me not to worry You been out with your friends I couldn't help but realise The truth was being compromised I could see it in your eyes You say you just wanna make

Song:Bombastic love Artist:Britney Spears I, I'm here to testify That you're the only one I belong to I don't know where to start It turned into an art Not to show the world that it was you You made me realize not to comprimise The fact that you

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Ashamed Artist:Bertine Zetlitz Verse 1: How you gonna fall-fall-fall asleep at night Knowing that you never taught her how to fight Knowing she don't know how to clench her fists real tight Knowing she'll be better off way out of sight Verse

Song:3 Strikes Artist:Alsou Oh baby 3 strikes and you're out I should have listened to my friends, oh babe, Cos they were making perfect sense I should have known, I might have guessed I could have seen, That you were trying to push your luck wit

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

一次珠宝店抢劫中克拉克为了阻止歹徒使用热力线意外遭到陨石反弹从而失去了视力然而出人意料却开发了一项新能力--超级听力 克洛伊父亲被路瑟集团解雇而克拉克这时却迁怒与克洛伊与莱诺对调查克洛伊感觉十分委屈 抢劫犯为了救出同伙绑架了Pete威胁Ross法官克拉克父母帮

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传