Song:One Shot Artist:The Saturdays Tell me straight Your eyes are flickering so tell me straight Your too late See time is ticking So tell me straight Looking for somebody like you Looking for somebody like you Looking for you baby Tell me straig

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Ivory Tower Artist:Anna Abreu Ill be here for you baby Ill be here for you baby I never knew it could feel so funny Like a gambling game when you got no money The stakes are high and I might just lose you I dont know why but I think that you

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:A Perfect Match Artist:A Teens You spend your money on diamonds and pearls I'd sell my car just to travel the world I look broke baby - You got flash But even so we're a perfect match. You're into fashion, dinners, and art I know the South P

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Takin' Back My Love Artist:Enrique Iglesias Feat. Ciara Red One, Ciara, Enrique Go ahead just leave, can't hold you, you're free / 想走就快走,我留不住你,就还你自由 You take all these things, if they mean so much to you / 你

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:A Sad Song Artist:September You got your clothes and your books and your empty smile You took your time but you're finally out Now I can breathe, I can dance, I can run amok You think I'm cruel but you know that I'm right 'Cause we were ordi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Zoom Artist:Tata Young Zoom Zoom in under my skin Gotta slow down now to begin Baby don't rush You can look but don't touch You think you know When u see me in my videos How the story goes But that's just the side that I expose Look through

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song: I believe Artist:Tata Young I feel the heat around me 我感到了周围的热气 I feel the beat surrounds me 我听到了鼓声(敲打声)围绕着我 Could this be for real, I wonder 我疑惑,这是真的吗? No need for hesitat

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Superstar Artist:Jamelia People always talk about Hey oh hey oh hey oh All the things there all about Hey oh hey oh hey oh Write it on a piece of paper Got a feeling now see you later There's something bout me Let's keep it moving And if it'

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Breathin' Your Love Artist:Darin Feat. Kat Deluna Baby, you is the diamond that'll last forever And I just can't take a single step without you (Hey) Baby to you, I'll always be a faithful lover Cause my heart can't make a single beat withou

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Got No Place To Go Artist:Gabriella Cilmi Fuel Can Take A Minute To Light Wonderland Aint Built In A Night Two Can Burn A Bridge In A Day Now One Of Us Is Walking Away Dont Believe The Stories Your Told Not Everything That Glitters Is Gold L

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Razorman Artist:Jade Valerie Uhhhhhh.... Hey, I think you've got the best of me Trying to find out what is left of me While I am sleeping in the stranger's arms Oh god, I used to be so good at this Don't know how I've lost control of this No

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:What Your Girl Don't Know Artist:Alsou (What your girl don't know) (What your girl don't know) Hanging round, trying to talk to me But I know, 'bout your history When it comes to playing games You should be in the hall of fame I'm not the ki

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:End of Love Artist:Anna Abreu Boy, my life ain't what it used to be ... anymore Since you went out of the door All the times when you taught me to sing ... love songs All of that is gone The shakes, the breaks, the rock, the block The tick,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Walk Away Artist:Blue Is this masquerade finally over Can we put down the roles that we've played so many times Is this really the final curtain The end of the play Or will we just dance this dance we've danced again and again and again Once

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:100% Natural Artist:Alsou Natural Oooh, yeah At the the centre of me, baby would you believe That I am everyything that I was born to be Why would I cover up What comes natural enough I have everything that god has given me I won't hide, who

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Pick U Up Artist:Adam Lambert Jumpin' out the window Movin' on, groovin' on Which way will the wind blow? We can't be wrong, so say 'solong' I'mma pick you up, I'mma pick you up What're you tryin' to say to me? Catch the train out to what yo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:If I Had You Artist:Adam Lambert So I got my boots on, got the right amount of leather And I'm doing me up with a black colour liner And I'm working my strut but I know it don't matter All we need in this world is some love There's a thin li

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Song:Black or White Artist:Adam Lambert I took my baby On a saturday bang Boy is that girl with you Yes we're one and the same Now I believe in miracles And a miracle Has happened tonight But, if You're thinkin' About my baby It don't matter if y

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

No player boy can win my love It's sweetness that I'm thinking of Them boys always acting so mean Hands down in the dirt, don't come clean Like a hole and a three letter donkey Ring the bell, let me teach you something Cause your mama never taught yo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Right from the start I gave you my heart But you take the other way Deep in my soul I'm out of control Why don't you stay? I only wanna have you next to me I'm waitin' till eternity So if you ever feel the same for me I'll be Down on my knees Livin'

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲