All I Want For Christmas Is You Lady Antebellum I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don't care about presents Underneath the Christmas tree I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish come true.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

04 西部牛仔的歌曲 Date=2-22-2001 Title=the making of a nation #129 - cowboy songs Byline=harold braverman announcer: The making of a nation -- a program in special english. (theme) Here is kay

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

My way in London, Americana The persona, it's primadonna Kick a motherfucker to the cizzurb You think you crazy, I'm berserk I'm off the chain, you gotta love it I can't express enough, how bad I want it Maybe one day, I wanna be there Beyond the sta

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Truth of the matter is i'm complicated You're as straight as they come You go about your day baby While i hide from the sun It's better if you don't understand Cos you won't know what it's like until you try You know i' i'll be waiting on the other s

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

92 歌曲是捍卫劳动者权利最好的武器 THIS IS AMERICA - September 3, 2001: Labor Movement SongsBy Carolyn Weaver and Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: Labor Day is an American holiday that (1)honor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:天使歌唱在高天 《天使歌唱在高天Angels we have heard on high》,一首经典的基督教赞美诗,一首经典的圣诞节歌曲,年年有圣诞节,年年圣诞树上都会有小天使在高天歌唱。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

美国最佳圣诞节英语歌曲:小孩子因为一直太调皮,过圣诞节的时候没收到礼物,他干的坏事简直多得可以出书了,用球拍打了约翰尼的头,把墨汁洒在了妈妈的地毯上,在姐姐的床上藏了只

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Were gonna see the world together Ala nong,nong,nong-better city Gonna heal the world together Ala nong,nong,nong-better life Were gonna teach the world together Ala nong,nong,nong-better city gonna bring the world together La nong,nong,nong-better l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

A:你好! B:Hello. A:哦嗬,英语学得不错呀。 B:I can sing many English songs. A:什么?英语歌?真的吗? B:Listen! A:那好,今天咱俩PK一下,你唱英语歌,我翻唱成汉语。你唱不出来算你输,我

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

Na na naii Watch me while I stand here Watch my feet, my stance, my body language Im not someone to be messed with Im a fox on a mission You know youre challenging the best here Its gonna be real hard But Im gonna be okay As long as I try real hard I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

la la lla la la la la la la la la la la la la la la lla la la la la la la la la la la la la You say you've seen too many things that turn out to be too good to be true Against your better judgment opened up your heart 'til you found the joke was on y

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ohhhh, oh Come here, let me talk to you One call, two calls, three calls Is that what I do to you? that what I do to Ya outside my door, scared to be alone I know youre addicted too I know its hard to understand to Sometimes a woman wanna act like a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ohh, I got it, I got it Been a ten since it all began Don't ask me why 'cause I got it I work hard, yeah I put work in He shine it up but I drive it I ain't saying that I'm bragging babe I just like to celebrate my accolades Push it to the limit, lik

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Spin it up And get it back Make it count Where it at? Give it up Every time Can you handle that? Can you handle that? Baby go and make me count count count Count count count Count count count yo money Baby go and make me count count count Count count

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Those who are dead, Are not dead, They're just living in my head. And since I fell, For that spell, I am living there as well (Oh). Time is so short And I'm sure, There must be something more: Those who are dead, Are not dead, They're just living in

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Talking] Baby it appears that you've... done something to me And I don't know what you did But you done did it girl Yeah, you done did it [Verse 1] Ooh honey, I could have all the money in the world But it wouldn't be nothing without you girl And oo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

she's gonna be alright.. Hey hey heyeah huhhhyeah There's a girl livin' in this town Shes got her head up in the sky but her feet are on the ground There's a girl livin' on my street She knows outside her little world Somehow ends are gunna meet And

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You can pop ya collar thinkin' you gonna get it Touch me with your dollar thinkin' you gonna get it Keep your money, you got it too, you just dont get it Show me your A-game, you betta come with it 'Cause I be ridin', switchin' lanes, crusin' real sl

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I heard that you've settled down, That you found a girl and you're married now, I heard that your dreams came true, Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you, Old friend, why are you so shy? Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light, I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

歌词: You know I never want to let you down It cuts me up to see you sad And I wish that I could undo what I've done Give back the faith in me you had Oh yeah Oh yeah You know I love you more than anyone But I get a little wrapped up in myself Bu

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲