When Graham lost his voice, I said to all my friends and family get a recording of your husband or boyfriend. Because my God, that I miss that like good night, I love you, that was horrendous, not having his voice. Hi, guys. It's good to see you. Hi,

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

英语学习笔记: The holiday was founded by Julia Ward Howe to honor the mothers of the soldiers lost in the war. 1872年,朱莉亚伍德霍夫,首先提出了设立母亲节,赞誉那些在战争中失去了孩子的母亲。 In China, ca

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Could this be love,艾薇儿婚礼的背景音乐。很好听,歌词也写得很感人、浓浓的爱意和幸福。演唱者victoria acosta,选自专辑《Once Upon a Time》。 Could This Be love 这会是爱吗 Woke Up This Morning Just Sat

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Pretty Boy (参考译文来自互连网) M2M I lie awake at night 晚上我躺在床上没有一点睡意 See things in black and white 世界对我来说只有黑与白 I've only got you inside m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

这首《Love the Way You Lie》是2010年埃米纳姆(Eminem)新专辑《Recovery》中与蕾哈娜(Rihanna)合作的新单曲。这首歌讲的是家庭暴力,歌曲中的两人都想离开对方却又离不开,迫于暴力,也迫于犹豫和纵

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

中英文歌词: Greatness as you 你是伟大的神 smallest as me 我是小小凡人 You show me what is deep as sea 你的爱像海一样的温暖深沉 A little love, little kiss 一点爱,一个吻 A litlle hug, little gift 轻轻的拥抱,一

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

you are the candle, love's the flame a fire that burns through wind and rain shine your light on this heart of mine till the end of time you came to me like the dawn through the night just shinin' like the sun out of my dreams and into my life you ar

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Because I Love You,这首歌是英国老牌歌手Shakin Stevens最广为人知的一首作品。其诚恳动情的演绎打动了无数乐迷的心。 If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you如果我跪下,如果我恳求 If I crossed a mi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Too many memories and phone calls 脑中太多你挥之不去的记忆与手机铃声 Too many pictures of you on the walls 你的照片已挤满雪白的墙壁 And not enough of you in my arms, whoa 或许你在我怀中的感觉远远不够 I count

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Silence Is Bliss 寂静的狂欢 Will and Lyra followed the stream into the wood, walking carefully, saying little, until they were in the very center. There was a little clearing in the middle of the grove, which was floored with soft grass and moss

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

当你爱上一个不爱你的她时 即使你事业很成功,生活很满足. 但你是否也觉得心里空空的呢. 就算和朋友一起大笑一起狂欢 是否有乐极生悲的感觉呢. 越是大笑,笑到最后越是想哭 曲终人散之后是否还是孤单 正如音乐里所说的. i have everything i want but the girl. 输了你

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I've been around this world 我去过全世界 I've been a lot of places 我去过很多地方 Seen a million faces in a thousand times 看过百万张脸上千次 But when i looked into your eyes 当我看见你的眼睛 I knew i found heaven 我知道

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

sorry 对不起 is all that you can't say 就是所有你不能说的话 years gone by and still 这么多年过去了仍然是 words don't come easily 不容易说出口的话 like sorry like sorry 就像对不起,就像对不起 forgive me 原谅我

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

All I am all I'll be Everything in this world all that I'll ever need 在这个世界上 Is in your eyes shining at me 我最想要的 就是你闪亮的眼神 When you smile I can feel all my passion unfolding 你的微笑 能让我热情四射 Your

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Basically, for this video I wanted to do something a little different. When you tell your mom I love you for no reason at all, it's a completely normal thing and in fact it's a very nice moment,

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

七夕马上到,特地为大家送上我们往期的一个经典节目,分享10句最浪漫、最经典的我爱你,希望大家都能过一个甜蜜的七夕节! 我的眼里只有你 I can't take my eyes off of you: 我情不自禁一直看着

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

除了I love you英语里还有很多不同的方式表达520我爱你。今天,我们分享10句最浪漫、最经典的说法。希望你喜欢! 关键词: 我的眼里只有你 I can't take my eyes off of you: 我情不自禁一直看着你 注

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

命中注定我爱你:Kenny Chesney - Me And You Kenny Chesney是美国老牌乡村歌手。这首Me And You出自他1996年的第三张专辑,这张专辑也被被美国唱片工业协会(RIAA)认证为金唱片。出道至今,Kenny已经有九张

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天说说英语里最简单、也最复杂的两个词:爱和恨,英语的用法和中文很不一样!听Jenny, Adam教你如何使用英语的爱恨情仇! 关键词: Love: 爱 Hate: 恨 The use of love and hate in English is completely

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

地点:罗斯公寓客厅 人物:罗斯,瑞秋,空姐 事件:罗斯回到家,听到了瑞秋在飞机上的电话留言。两人经过十年的分分合合,有情人终成眷属。 Rachel: That is so not how I wanted things to end with

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台