第57届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《红衣女郎》主题曲,主唱:Stevie Wonder I Just Called to Say I Love You No new years's day 没有新年 to celebrate 可庆祝 no chocolate covered candy hearts to give away 没有糖心巧克力可送

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Stewart Mac-I Love You there was once a broken man 曾经有个心碎的男人 who walked a lonely road 孤独得走在路上 and gave up all his dream放弃所有梦想 i was once this broken man我曾经就是这样一个心碎的男人 who staring

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

《I Luh Ya PaPi》是詹妮弗洛佩兹和美国嘻哈歌手弗兰奇蒙塔纳共同打造,有望争夺音乐榜冠军之位。在这首新单曲MV中詹妮弗和女舞伴一改温柔形象,而是以深V领紧身装或者牛仔热裤套装亮相,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Valentine's Day is coming up, Anitas favorite. People used to send, you know handwritten love letters or even poetry. Out of a British survey shows few people do that any more, and 2/3 of those polled'd never even said I love you. Isn't that shocking

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Stewart Mac: I Love You 这首歌是史蒂麦可翻唱了RB天王陶喆的《爱很简单》,选自他在2010年初通过金牌大风在大陆和港台发行的最新专辑《I Love You 我爱你》。专辑用这首歌做主打是希望能够通过此

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

It's important, now, that you don't make your friends suspicious when you go back to them. 这很重要,现在,当你回到你的朋友身边时,确保他们不会生疑。 Tell them that your mother called, and that you talked her out of comin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

I love you is one of the shortest words that are hard to say especially to your parents We may say I love you to our friends and to our special someone. But do you also think your parents need it? Yes they do because you are the one they love most. 爱

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Mother Machree There's a spot in my heart which no colleen may own; There's a depth in my soul never sounded or known; There's a place in my memory my life that you fill; No other can take it no one e

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

第32届格莱美获奖金曲《无需知道太多》,由女歌手琳达-罗恩施塔特(Linda Ronstadt)与黑人歌手爱伦-奈维尔(Aaron Neville)于1989年合作完成,是对唱情歌的经典。 Don't Know Much Aaron Neville Linda R

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Mama辣妹合唱团 She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free Catching me in places that I knew I shouldn't be Every other day I crossed the line I didn't mean to be so bad (harmony) I never thought you would become the friend I never had

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

saying i love you 说我爱你 is not thewordsi want to hear from you 是不是我想听到你的话 it's not that i want you 这并不是说我想你 not to say, but if you only knew 不说了,但如果你只知道 how easy it would be to show me

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Said I loved you but I lied《说过我爱你,但我词不达意》 演唱者:Michael Bolton 英文歌词 You are the candle, love's the flame A fire that burns through wind and rain Shine your light on this heart of mine Till the end of time You

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

2001年,The Rev. Vito Aiuto和他的妻子Monique非正式地组建了The Welcome Wagon。他们的第一首歌是There is a Fountain Filled with Blood。然后他们被邀请到酒吧,舞会上表演。后来他们邀请了一些好朋友来演奏

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

【讲解】: LOLLaugh out Loud,哈哈大笑的意思,最高频,聊天结尾必备 ROFLRolling on the floor laughing,笑的在地板上翻滚,捧腹大笑的意思,比LOL笑的更狠 LMAOlaughing my ass off,屁股笑掉了...比较熟悉的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Love means that I know the person I love. Im aware of the many sides of the other person----not just the beautiful side but also the limitations, inconsistencies and flaws. I have an awareness of the others feelings and thoughts, and I experience som

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

How Do I Love Thee? How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Pretty Boy漂亮男孩 中英文歌词: I lie awake at night 晚上我躺在床上没有一点睡意 See things in black and white 世界对我来说只有黑与白 I've only got you inside my mind 你的形象无时无刻不在我脑中闪动 You

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

a little love 一点爱 中英文歌词: Greatness as you 你是伟大的神 smallest as me 我是小小凡人 You show me what is deep as sea 你的爱像海一样的温暖深沉 A little love, little kiss 一点爱,一个吻 A litlle hug, littl

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Next Ellen,Ted Danson from Big Miracle.The humback whales might migrate from Alaska to Hawai. 下期节目 来自《鲸奇之旅》的Ted Danson 灰鲸可能是从阿拉斯加到了夏威夷 Least animals remember the exact course. 极少有动物可以

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Wise men say, only fools rush in 智者说傻瓜才会急于(去爱) (wise:形容词,智慧的) But I can't help falling in love with you 我(这个傻瓜)却不由自主地爱上了你 (can't help doing sth:克制不住做某事) Shall I stay?

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语