it's gonna be another day with the sunshine 阳光洒落窗前 渐渐苏醒的双眼看见你用微笑道早安 脸颊上的亲吻 有你爱恋的相伴 头发半干 喝着morning coffee 谁能告诉我这不是梦 it's gonna be another day with the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Look at this face I know the years are showing Look at this life I still don't know where it's going I don't know much but I know I love you And that may be all I need to know Look at these eyes they never see what matters Look at these dreams so bea

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

more than words ,这是一首仅用一把木吉他伴奏,没有一丁点儿金属味的情歌一炮打响,该曲曾打上了 billboard 单曲榜的榜首。 Saying I love you 说我爱你 Is not the words I want to hear from you 并不是我想听

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

一个男人在婚礼上的深情表白: Love to be loved by you 爱你胜过爱自己 演唱者是原来natural乐队的Marc Terenzi,他在他和sarah connor的婚礼上,弹琴唱了这首歌。那是2005年七月末,在西班牙的浪漫海边,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Mother Machree 慈母颂 Theres a spot in my heart which no colleen may own; Theres a depth in my soul never sounded or known; 在我心中有那么一隅, 任何少女也不能占据。 它埋在我灵魂的深处, 我从不声张从不表露。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

爱情病毒:人人都知我爱你 Everybody Knows I Love You 瑞士最受欢迎的摇滚天团-爱情病毒Lovebugs,红遍欧洲13国。一如许多乐团的成名故事一般,爱情病毒乐团起始于一卷录音带。主唱亚卓安(Ad

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

陶喆爱很简单英文版:Stewart Mac(I LOVE U) there was once a broken man ----- 曾经有个心碎的男人 who walked a lonely road ----- 孤独得走在路上 and gave up all his dream ----- 放弃所有梦想 i was once this broken man ----- 我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

You're just too good to be true 你美好得如此的不真实 Can't take my eyes off you 我的视线无法离开你 You'd be like heaven to touch 你就像人们向往的天堂 I wanna hold you so much 我多想紧紧拥住你 At long last love has

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Saying I love you Is not the words I want to hear from you It's not that I want you Not to say but if you only knew How easy it would be to show me how you feel More than words is all you have to do to make it real Then you wouldn't have to say that

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Wanted You More是Lady Antebellum白金畅销专辑Own The Night的4单。Lady Antebellum在歌曲中表达了对逝去的爱情呐喊,然而一切确如手中的细沙,飞远的蝴蝶,和枯黄的树叶,无法再被挽回... I Kept Waiting O

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

英国甜心:三个字就是我爱你 Cheryl Cole - 3 Words 3 Words是英国甜心宝贝Cheryl Cole新专辑的同名单曲,这首歌由黑眼豆豆组合的Will.i.am和Cheryl Cole共同创作并合唱。目前,单曲3 Words在英国单曲榜上位

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I used to believe 我曾坚信 We were burnin' on the edge of somethin' beautiful 我们会一直在美妙的激情里畅游 Somethin' beautiful 美妙的激情 Selling a dream 出售曾经的美梦 Smoke and mirrors keep us waitin' on a miracle 镜中

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 噢,我的天哪!噢,我的天哪! I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me. This moment is for Dorothy Dandridge, Lena Horne, Diahann Carroll. It's for the women that stand beside me, Jada Pinkett, Angela Bass

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

I want to thank my mom who's given me the strength to fight every single day, to be who I want to be and given me the courage to dream, that this dream might be happening and possible for me. I love you, Mom, so much. Thank you. My husband, who is ju

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

经典歌曲-玫瑰 玫瑰我爱你 ROSE ROSE I LOVE YOU--弗兰克.拉林 Rose, Rose I love you with an aching heart What is your future?, now we have to part Standing on the jetty as the steamer moves away Flower of Malaya, I cannot stay Make way

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

一个男人在婚礼上的深情表白: Love to be loved by you 爱你胜过爱自己 演唱者是原来natural乐队的Marc Terenzi,他在他和sarah connor的婚礼上,弹琴唱了这首歌。那是2005年七月末,在西班牙的浪漫海边,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

流行依旧,经典尚存 said i love you but i lied Micheal Bolton用略带沙哑却磁性十足的金嗓子,以一曲Said I Loved You ... But I Lied(说我爱你...却是谎言,又译:谎言爱情)如泣如诉般演绎出痛砌入心的思

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Host: For dads across the country, this Sunday is their moment in the sun, it's Father's Day. A few years ago, NBC's Tim Russert wrote a book about his dad called 'Big Russ and Me'. Readers were inspired to write back to him with stories about their

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(322) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Katy在美国德州出生,但是在科罗拉多州长大。她出生在一个音乐家庭,从小就对音乐有浓厚的兴趣。在四岁的时候已经开始学习弹钢琴,在家人的鼓励下,她加入了教堂的唱诗班。再到上大学

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not between life and death 不是 生与死 But when I stand in front of you 而是 我就站在你面前 Yet you don't k

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读