Some meanings of Authentic Love 真爱的含义 Love means that I know the person I love. Im aware of the many sides of the other person----not just the beautiful side but also the limitations, inconsistencies and flaws. I have an awareness of the ot

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

她是个早熟的姑娘。 She is precocious. 那是早恋。 It's puppy love. 一见钟情。 It was love at the first sight. 保罗是个迷人的帅哥。 Paul is a heartbreaker. 玛丽是个令人生魂颠倒的女人。 Mary is a knockout. 麦克

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

(我起誓,我将永远在你身旁。我将给与你我的所有以及我的一切,我将一直专注与你。经历过那些脆弱的和坚强的,快乐的与悲伤的,以及好的和糟糕的时光后,我的每一次心的跃动都将伴

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

D' Arline, 亲爱的阿琳, I adore you, sweetheart. 我爱你,亲爱的。 I know how much you like to hear thatbut I don't only write it because you like itI write it because it makes me warm all over inside to write it to you. 我知道你多喜

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live

When you were sick you worried because you could not give me something that you wanted to and thought I needed. 你生病时,你很担心你不能给我我想要的,因为你觉得我需要。 You needn't have worried. Just as I told you then the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live

Time to Call the Doctor 爱你爱到毒死你! In today's world, we rely on computers as never before. They are used for everything from ordering a pizza to running hospitals and military defense systems. Banking and credit card information is stor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

I'll sing it one last time for you 我要为你最后一次唱这首歌 Then we really have to go 然后我们真的就要走了 You've been the only thing that's right 爱上你是我至今唯一不后悔的事 In all I've done 在我做过的所有事

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

We stand here today, together as one 今日,我们一同站在这里 You brighten my days just like the sun 你仿佛太阳般照耀了我的生活 When everything around is starts turning weather, 当周遭的一切如同暴风骤雨时 We always

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

All I am all I'll be Everything in this world all that I'll ever need 在这个世界上 Is in your eyes shining at me 我最想要的 就是你闪亮的眼神 When you smile I can feel all my passion unfolding 你的微笑 能让我热情四射 Your

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

第32届格莱美获奖金曲《无需知道太多》,由女歌手琳达-罗恩施塔特(Linda Ronstadt)与黑人歌手爱伦-奈维尔(Aaron Neville)于1989年合作完成,是对唱情歌的经典。有网友说,这首歌是为那些不善于言语表达的人所写的,清澈细腻的嗓音重复着我知道的不多,但我知道我爱

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

是英国乐团The Feeling于2006年发行的首张专辑《Twelve Stops and Home》当中的第四支单曲,这首歌曾被用作电影《Good Luck Chuck》的插曲,在2006年BBC迎新晚会上The Feeling乐团应邀表演了这首歌,此外L

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

玫瑰,玫瑰我爱你 Rose, Rose, I Love You 歌词 Rose, Rose I Love You Frankie Laine 图片1 Rose, Rose I love you with an aching heart What is your future?, now we have to part Standing on the jetty as the steamer moves away Flower of Malaya,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

the furthest distance in the world is not between life and death but when i stand in front of you yet you don't know that I love you 世界上最遥远的距离 不是生与死 而是 我就站在你面前 你却不知道我爱你 the furthest distance in the world is not when i

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

五月新娘S.H.E成员Ella台北大婚:Can't Stop Love-Darin 今天就是Ella的大婚之日,婚礼在台北举行。圈中好友大S和汪小菲夫妇、范玮琪和黑人夫妇、潘玮柏、吴佩慈、吴青峰等到场祝福。Ella于今晨微

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(310) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲