Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent. 你们在该领域的经验让我们相信你们会成为一个很好的代理。 Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent. 你们在该领域

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语初阶

Telephoning: Opening Calls and Taking Messages This is an intermediate level Business English Podcast on making telephone calls in English. Some of the key language phrases we cover in this episode are: identifying yourself and the caller, stating th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

A: What can I do for you, sir? B: Yes, could I have a look at dress in the showcase? I'm looking for a gift for my wife. A: Sure. Do you know what size your wife wears? B: I don't have her measurements, but I think it is too large. Do you have this d

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

unit 167 拒绝帮忙建议 dialogue 英语情景对话 A: We seem to be lost here. A:我们似乎迷路了。 B: Possibly. B:有可能吧! A: I suggest that we go and ask for help from the policeman. A:我建议去找警察帮忙。 B: Not a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

各位亲爱的朋友们,非常高兴您如约守候早间课堂,我是Juliet。If you love someone secretly, what will you do? Wha willl you... will what? 将会怎么样呢?To be sure,一定是绞尽脑汁去求婚。好,今天我们就来看

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

核心句型: You don't have to rub it in. I already feel bad enough as it is. 不要再火上浇油了,我已经够难过了。 rub it in直译过来就是:反复摩擦它的里面,这个短语的正确意思是:火上浇油,故意触人痛

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

3 会议议程 3句英文任你选 Let's go through the topics quickly,so that we can make sure we cover all the issues. 让我们快速浏览一下这些议题,以确保没有遗漏。 I propose that we take the agenda in the following order. 我建

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Proposal to Create Whale Sanctuary Defeated A proposal to create a whale sanctuary in the South Atlantic Ocean was defeated this week at a meeting in Brazil of the International Whaling Commission, or IWC. Whales are mammals that live in the sea and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

中文文本: 尽管我们的经济再次出现增长的迹象,但是对美国来说困难时期仍然没有过去。太多的企业仍处在停业之中或者破产的边缘。太多的家庭仍然不能维持收支平衡靠着借贷度日。虽然

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Lesson 20 Choose 1.You can choose any one you like . 2.She did not choose to help me . 3.I've chosen it because of the colour . 4.He chose me a good one . 5.I have chosen to become a doctor . 6.We chose to go by train . 7.You may do as you choose . 8

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Ermm, sorry. We had better get you out of that dress. 对不起,我们最好把你的裙子脱了。 Hmm, what a mess and what a date! 真是一团糟的约会! But what may be lacking in romance is made up for in a potentially successful busines

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A: Good morning, may I speak with Mr. Wallace, please? B: You are speaking to him, may I help you? A: Hello, Mr. Wallace, this is the Xenon Company calling to speak with you. B: Yes, good to hear from you! A: We are calling you today to offer you the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: This is Jason Brack calling, is Mr. Wallace in? B: Yes, how may I help you? A: I am calling you from the Xenon Company. B: Yes, I was hoping to hear from you! A: You had great interview and we are pleased to be able to offer you a position. B: Exc

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A lot of kids today are hurt puppies who have weaned themselves off the need for love. They couldn't care less about their parents. Left to their own devices, they cherish their independence. They have moved on and have left their parents behind. 如今

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

奥巴马提议美俄裁减核武库 U.S. President Barack Obama has proposed deep cuts in the American and Russian nuclear arsenals, a move analysts say could make the world a little safer and save the countries a lot of money. But the experts say t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年7月

A: Come right on in, Ron, and welcome to our home! B: It's so nice to see you, Malia. What a wonderful home! A: We really like living in this neighborhood. B: How long have you had this house? A: We just moved here last year. B: It's a beautiful home

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Again, there is the want of sympathy; and that is, perhaps, the ruling cause in most mens minds who have given themselves up to discourage. 或许在大多数放弃自己、甘愿沉沦人的心里,关键原因在于缺乏同情心。 They are not

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

今天我们要学的词是, turn down。 Turn down, 是拒绝的意思。朝鲜半岛南北双方领导人举行峰会。韩国总统卢武铉拒绝了将峰会延长一天的提议。媒体报导说,South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun turned down

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Due to its safer nature, marijuana is often suggested as an alternative to alcohol. However, heavy use can be harmful. Since pot smoke is chemically very similar to tobacco smoke, heavy pot smoke

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

套路Ⅰ:假装离开 既然是套路,那我们要怎么说呢? Fine, Ill go look around then. 行吧。我再转转。 如果你演技不错,练习得当, 在熟练应用后,可以适当加戏: I saw it before for 5 bucks, I could go

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语