发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

明天晚上到外面吃饭怎样? Would you like to eat out tomorrow evening? 考完试后到外面庆贺一番怎样? How about a celebration after the exam? 到拐角那家老字号餐馆试一试怎样? Let's try that time-honoured restaura

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

The question of organ transplants is a difficult one. Not for me though. Im quite happy to donate all of my organs for transplants. I dont mind my body being donated to science after I die. I think its much better to be useful even after I die. I wou

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-O

AS IT IS 2016-07-28 Ice Bucket Challenge Results in ALS Discovery 冰桶挑战捐款帮助发现致病基因 This is Whats Trending Today: Do you remember the Ice Bucket Challenge in 2014? Just in case you do not, here is a little history. Two years

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 120听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Lesson 104 Clear Up 1.Who will clear up the hall? 2.I'll have lots of work to clear up at this weekend. 3.Maybe we can clear up your problem. 4.The difficulty has finally been cleared up. 5.We can't go until all the litter has been cleared up. 6.The

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Giving to a Charity 捐助慈善 公司开会,讨论慈善捐款的问题,Jenny建议事先调查一下。 J: The recommendation is that 60% of funds should go to projects with no more than 40% going to the charity's own costs. M: Here's another

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: Were asking for donations today. B: What are you collecting donations for? A: Were trying to raise money for the campaigns. B: How much are you planning on raising? A: As much as possible. B: What kind of fundraisers are you doing? A: We are going

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

With Christmas upon us, many of us are much more likely to respond to charity advertisements featuring hardship and poverty. But in an article for the BBC, UK charity founder Georgie Fienberg argues for an end to what she calls pity aid, and for peop

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Ielts speaking test section 3 1.讲一讲一个对你影响比较大的older person。他是怎么样的一个人?都在哪些方面对你有一些什么影响?你们国家对老年人是什么态

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The question of organ transplants is a difficult one. Not for me though. Im quite happy to donate all of my organs for transplants. I dont mind my body being donated to science after I die. I think its much better to be useful even after I die. I wou

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

A Vermont man who during his lifetime foraged for wood and held down jobs as a janitor and at a filling station, has left his local hospital and library $6million (?3.95 million). 美国佛蒙特州一位老人的一生非常普通,曾在加油站工

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

At a news conference in Riyadh on Wednesday, Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal announced his plan to give away his entire fortune in the coming years. With this pledge, I am honoring my life-long commitment to what matters most helping to build a more

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If you are a little stressed out, what could be more relaxing than taking in a deep muscle massage... performed by a deadly giant snake. 如果你感到有些身心劳累,那么有什么比来一次深层肌肉按摩更舒服的呢?但这回的按摩

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chinese philanthropists favour local causes and educational institutions in particular, a study that tracks giving by billionaires has found. 一项追踪富豪捐款行为的研究发现,中国慈善家偏爱本地公益事业和教育机构。 Th

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In the wake of Sundays earthquake, which hit Zhaotong in Southwest Chinas Yunnan Province, many have rushed to blood donation stations and some are volunteering to help in hospitals. Blood supplies are running low, and there is only enough blood to t

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年08月

US federal election law requires all candidates to report each campaign donation to the Federal Election Committee (FEC). These filings offer insight into who is willing to put their money where their vote is. 美国联邦选举法规定,所有候选

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

扎克伯格承诺捐出450亿美金,像巴菲特、比尔盖茨一样把绝大部分身家捐予慈善用途。为什么美国富豪热衷裸捐?是他们的觉悟比中国富豪高吗?今天我们就聊聊美国富豪的三观。 关键词:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Not all philanthropists are rich. A few coins at a time is how Chen Shu-chu earns a living. 并非所有慈善家都是富有的。每次几个硬币就是陈树菊如何赚钱为生的方式。 She works up to 18 hours a day, 6 days a week. But no m

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: People who develop these so called accents are obviously not faking it. It's a real thing. That being said, calling their condition Foreign Accent Syndrome is a bit of misnomer that may contribut

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文