107. Take it or leave it. 要就拿走,不要拉倒。 用法透视 用在向对方提出最后的条件,要对方在接受和拒绝之间做出决定。表示不想再讨价还价了。另外,口语上,还可以表示有无皆可。 支持范例 1. It's the best offer I can make . Take it or leave it. 这是我能出的

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

Pakistan on Thursday welcomed an offer by United States Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump to ease tensions with nuclear-armed rival India over ongoing unrest in Kashmir. 在周四巴基斯坦欢迎美国共和党总统候选人唐纳德特

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ISLAMABAD: As a verbal duel between Pakistan and India heats up in the backdrop of escalation of violence in the disputed region of Kashmir, Islamabad on Tuesday renewed its proposal for a bilateral agreement for a moratorium on testing of nuclear de

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

合口双元音[əu] 疯狂外号:疯狂舀水合口双元音,简称舀水音。 一.每日练嘴单词 1.hope希望 We hope you will understand our position. 我们希望您能理解我们的处境。 2.open打开 3.propose提议;打算 Let me

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

agree vt. & vi. 基本用法 1)单独使用,表示同意、答应等。如: ①I asked him to help me and he agreed. 我请求他帮忙,他答应了。 ②After a short time, the program was agreed. 过了一会儿,这项计划大家都同

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂说英语

释义: give something some thought 仔细想想 同样为 give A B 的表达方式,可以用在对某件事再进一步想想时。最典型的例子就是我已经想过这个问题了,此时可以 I've been giving (I've given) it some though

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

我有个好消息。什么好消息?我得到戴尔的工作了。这么赞,太好了!对啊,我还以为我面试很糟糕呢,我们去喝杯啤酒庆祝一下吧! A: Hey John. I have some great news. B: What happened? A: I got a job of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

核心句型: He got a bum rap for taking sides with his subordinate. 他因为偏袒下属而受到责备。 get a bum rap直译过来就是:被粗劣地敲了一下,这个短语的正确意思是:受到责骂、责备,受到不公平的判决

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

A Polite Boy 有礼貌的男孩 Little Tom, in a crowded bus, is sitting on his father's knees. An old lady gets on the bus, and the boy at once jumps down and says:May I offer you my seat? 在拥挤的公交车上,小汤姆坐在爸爸的膝盖上。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

A: Hey John. I have some great news. B: What happened? A: I got a job offer from Dell. B: That's great. I thought you said you didn't get the job. A: I thought I did bad on the interview, but I guess I was wrong. I'm so happy right now. B: I bet. Tha

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

Why don't you take one and get out of here? 拿一包就赶紧滚吧 What's your problem? 你是怎么回事儿 I'm not standing in line with this razor-back. 我才不想和这个背上长刺的家伙一起排队 Ones like him are the reason the Ski

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

196 国会通过布什关于慈善捐赠提议 Bush Faith-Based Charity Proposal Advances In US Congress Deborah Tate Washington 19 Jul 2001 23:30 UTC The Republican-led U.S. House of Representatives

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(3)

The Swiss have voted decisively against state-provided unconditional basic incomes in a setback for a growing international lobby that argues such radical schemes are needed to overhaul inefficient welfare systems. 瑞士人在全民公投中高票否决

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Though Mr. Macron envisions a budget in the region of several percent of GDP, Mrs. Merkel is known to want something much stingier. 虽然,马克龙的设想预算在几个GDP百分比左右,但是默克尔想要的预算范围更窄。 Neverthel

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

The Franco-German compromise gives the nod to various proposals from the European Commission. 法德做出妥协,认可欧洲委员会的各种提议。 The first involves reforms to the euro zone's sovereign bailout fund, the European Stability Me

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

虚拟语气考试要点详解 1. 主语从句中的虚拟语气 主语从句中的虚拟语气主要取决于某些形容词和过去分词,用来表示建议、命令、要求、惊异和失望等。其形式为:(should)+ 动词原形。 常这

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Climate change 气候变化 In praise of second best 次好方案获认可 A carbon price would be better, but Barack Obama's plan to cut emissions from power plants is welcome 为碳排放定价显然更为理想,但奥巴马的电厂减排方案依

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

在日常对话中,向对方提出建议和忠告有这些较常用的说法: should 应该,要 You should try to practise English. You shouldn't eat too much. Why don't you 不如... Why don't you join an English club? ought to应该 You ought

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

世界上最遥远的距离,是我和你面对面,却无话可说!今天小编给你提供一个万能的开场话题study or work!帮你分分钟打破尴尬,扫变英语口语角,口语杠杠的! 练口语消除尴尬,从study 和 w

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

讲解文本: chill out 放松放松 I think you need to take a break and chill out. 我觉得你需要休息一会,放松放松。 It's a good idea to chill out with some friends tonight. 今晚和一些朋友一起放松放松是不错的提议。

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语