【今日基础词】Employee 【Transcript】 A: Nevertheless we need to make one decision. I recommend we accept the merger offer, as I agree with the reports findings that it would be better for the company in the longterm future. B: But wha

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

Debt Moratorium Proposed for Asian Countries Devastated by Tsunami 七国集团提议让海啸灾国延期偿付债款 The G7 group of industrialized nations will work out the details of the debt mora

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--海啸灾难纪实

The same party that fought for and won freedom of speech in South Africa is now being accused of spearheading a campaign to bully the media. So is the African National Congress, or ANC, really trying to push the country back into days went apartheid

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Asking for Advice What do you think I should do? What do you suggest? What would you do (in this situation)? Giving Advice I think you should get a lawyer. Maybe you should try someplace else. Why don't you call the company? If I were you, I would te

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 跟我学英语入门篇

AZUZ: In a week since the deadly shooting at a high school in Southeast Florida, students around the state and other parts of the country have staged demonstrations, walk-outs and marches. They've been showing support for the victims of the shooting

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年4月

Are you okay, Vic? You look kind of pale. I think it's motion sickness. You didn't eat anything on the train. I don't have an appetite. Well, I'll go to the dining car and get some hot drinks for you. Thank you. Could you please buy me some medicine

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Economics Report - Germany, France Seek 'True European Economic Government' 经济报道 - 德法提议建立欧元区经济政府以加强经济治理和预算税收合作 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang is now in Britain for an official visit. Li Keqiang says he is looking forward to exchanging ideas with British leaders in a number of different fields. He's scheduled to meet with Prime Minister David Cameron as part of th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

U.S. President Barack Obama is proposing modest cuts in government spending to help offset major investments in health-care, education and energy initiatives. 美国总统奥巴马提议适度削减政府开支,以平衡在医疗保险、教育以及

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年5月

March 4th 1933 - In Washington, Franklin D. Roosevelt is sworn in as president. He pledges to lead America out of the Great Depression in his inaugural address. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fea

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

Prince Charles on royal duty at Buckingham Palace, safe in the knowledge that even if the rules on the succession and royal marriage are dragged into the 21st century, hell still get to be king. Princes William and Harry too are safe in the pecking o

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Having this year sprung a leak, the royal Britannia was moved to dry dock, a patched up and three liquors of paint later and she is ready to be refloated. But while she is unlikely to serve the queen again, there is now talk of a new royal yacht taki

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

An influential member of the U.S. Congress, Senator Joseph Biden, is proposing a massive increase in non-military financial aid to Pakistan. Senator Biden made the proposal during a news conference in Islamabad. 在美国国会有影响力的参议员拜

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年2月

As countries begin emerging from the global financial crisis, France is proposing to measure progress in a new way - one that includes happiness and well being, as well as traditional economic benchmarks. 随着各国逐步走出全球金融危机,法

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年9月

South Korea is taking the lead in creating a prospective pool of money with its cash-rich neighbors to prevent the worst effects of the American economic situation from spilling over in the region. Meanwhile, top financial officials are telling South

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年10月