Hello, everyone! 这里是广播学口语。这里是Andy老师,今天我们要着重讨论一下Tom这个

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

A: Ashley, what a great dinner party! B:Thank you, Joe. What would you like to drink with your meal? I can offer you wine, mango juice, or water. A: Just water would be fine. B: Excellent choice. Can I dish you up some chicken? A:Yes, the chicken loo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

Hello again and welcome back to English at Work the drama about life at the plastic fruit production company called Tip Top Trading. 大家好,欢迎来到职场英语收听Tip Top Trading塑料水果制造公司上演的情景剧。 You may rememb

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A: Have the owners come up with a counter-offer to my offer to buy their home yet? B: The owners have counter-offered three hundred and thirty-five thousand dollars. A: Should I accept their offer? B: There are two ways to respond. You can either com

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank. 我方银行将开具即期跟单汇票。 What's your idea? 您觉得呢? We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank. 我方银行将开具即期跟单汇票。 We

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语初阶

41. I'd like to propose a toast. 我提议敬一杯酒。 用法透视 这个句型用来在酒会上提议为......干杯,给......敬酒。 支持范例 1. I'd like to propose a toast to all of you. 我提议大家为所有人干杯。 2. May I have your attention, please? I'd like to propose

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

A: Ashley, what a great dinner party! B: Thank you, Joe. What would you like to drink with your meal? I can offer you wine, mango juice, or water. A: Just water would be fine. B: Excellent choice. Can I dish you up some chicken? A: Yes, the chicken l

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: I am having some big problems on this tour. B: What seems to be the problem? We are here to help you. A: This tour company seems very disorganized. No one seems to have a clear picture as to where we are going and when we are going to get there. B

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

A: I am having some big problems on this tour. B: What seems to be the problem? We are here to help you. A: This tour company seems very disorganized. No one seems to have a clear picture as to where we are going and when we are going to get there. B

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

Chief executive officers (CEOs) of 16 companies, including Boeing Co, Caterpillar Inc and General Electric Co, have urged the US Congress to pass a comprehensive tax code rewrite, including a controversial border tax. 近日,波音公司、卡特彼勒

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It's late and I want to tidy up this proposal. 很晚了,而且我想整理一下提议。 But it's been great. I can't wait till next time. 但这次很愉快,我等不及到下一次了。 BbbutNext time? 但下次? Well, that went well! 一切

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A: Hello, is this Mr. Wallace? B: Yes, this is Mr. Wallace. A: Mr. Wallace, this is the Xenon Company. B: Oh, hello, how are you doing? A: Mr. Wallace, we were very pleased with your interview and would like to offer you the position. B: Wonderful! I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

China's central government is describing the so-called Occupy Central movement in Hong Kong as an illegal gathering. At the same time, mainland authorities say they're confident authorities in Hong Kong are able to handle it. The Occupy group in Hong

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

41 被提议作为原子能工业废料倾倒区的丝兰山脉 DATE=6-29-01 TITLE=ENVIRONMENT REPORT - Yucca Mountain Proposed Nuclear Waste Area BYLINE=Jerilyn Watson (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

Take it or leave it. (要就拿走,不要拉倒。) 美语中有很多用语都是简短有力的,特别是在谈判用语上更是常见短语,表示决定,果断。本句通常在提出条

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

真正的科学研究是什么样的?作为神经学家,斯达特菲尔斯坦开玩笑说,科学研究不想人们提到的那些科研模式,而更像在黑暗里......四处排气。在这个诙谐的演讲里,菲尔斯坦形象地描述了

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:会心一笑

moan n.呻吟声,悲叹声 v.呻吟,悲叹 mobile a.可动的,活动的,运动的 mobilize/mobilise v.动员 mock v.嘲笑,讥笑 a.仿制的,假装的;模拟的,演习的 n.[常pl.]模拟考试 mode

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Short Conversation Propose to Shop Together 提议一起逛街 Tommy:Doris,Helen Mall is having a big sale this weekend.You wanna go? Doris:Don't feel like it.I'm broke. Tommy:Well,we can still do some window shopping,can't we? Doris:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

本期内容: Man proposes, god disposes. 谋事在人,成事在天 首先,我们来学习两个单词 propose提议 打算 dispose处置 安排 人只需竭力做好应该做的,成败上天自有安排

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

释义: I'd like that 我喜欢 I'd like that 是 I would like that 的缩写形式,可以用来对对方的提议表示赞同。表示那样做我没问题。相反 I like that 则表示我喜欢某个状况。 例句: I'd like that. That soun

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语