[00:01.92]Im as much a part of this group as anybody else 我和你们一样 都属于这个乐团 [00:04.80]And Im tired, Effie, Im tired 我受够了,艾菲 [00:09.00]of all the problems youre making us 受够了你给我们带来的问题 [00:12

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-梦幻女郎

If you read dog-training books or watch dog trainers on television, you've probably learned that to control your dog, you have to display dominance. It's commonly thought that because dogs are pack animals, they live according to dominance hierarchie

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 大千世界

Old Jehan Daas was a man with a kind heart. 老耶汉达斯是个心地善良的人。 So he drew the sufferer to his own little hut, which was not far away. 于是他把可怜的帕特拉斯基带到不远处自己的小茅屋里。 There he nursed

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

幽默寓于笑话之中,它是笑话的精料,智慧之所在。笑话是幽默的载体,一个成功的笑话能流传千古,听者和讲者都会感到快乐、欣喜,拍掌叫好!下面是小编整理的两则英语幽默,希望能让大

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

One Love Blue It's kinda funny how life can change Can flip 180 in a matter of days Sometimes love works in mysterious ways One day you wake up gone without a trace I refuse to give up. I refuse to gi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

Always And Forever Always and forever 永远, 永远 Each moment with you 每当我跟你在一起 Is just like a dream to me,that somehow came true 对我就象是场梦,正在变为真实 And I know tomorrow ,will still be the same 我知道明

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

Alas, my love, ye do me wrong, To cast me off discurteously. And I have loved you so long, Delighting in your company. 唉呀,亲爱的。你不该如此对我, 无情的把我抛弃: 我爱你爱了那么久, 在你身边快乐无比。 Gree

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

欧美风:Don't say you love me Got introduced to you by a friend You were cute and all that Baby, you set the trend Yes, you did The next thing I know we're down at the cinema We were sitting there you start kissing me What's that about You're mov

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

激烈竞争使得本讲求策略尚有保留的信也按耐不住,即便第二天就要登台也毅然决然冒险换歌,果断抛弃为其倾注了一周心血的《燕尾蝶》,改唱15年前因其被发掘的作品《still loving you》,以

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

love me not I complicated our lives By falling in love with him I complicated our lives Now Im losing my only friend I dont know why, I had to try Living my life on the other side Now Im so confused I dont know what to do He loves me, He loves me not

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

Human beings and dogs 人类和狗 Mans best friend 人们最好的朋友 Scientific research throws new light on a very old partnership 科学研究对这一古老的伙伴关系作出新的阐述 Aug 6th 2011 | from the print edition Dog Sense: How

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

To: Andrew ~ From: Jovia Dear Andrew, It's now been three years of us just talking on phone. You promise me every year that you are coming and when it reaches the end, you change your plans. I'm even getting old waiting for you. Deep in my heart I fe

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

To: Andrew ~ From: Jovia Dear Andrew, It's now been three years of us just talking on phone. You promise me every year that you are coming and when it reaches the end, you change your plans. I'm even getting old waiting for you. Deep in my heart I fe

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Hi, I'm Susan Orlean. I'm the author of a story in this week's magazine about Rin Tin Tin, the dog actor. 大家好,我是Susan Orlean,我是本期杂志一篇关于狗演员故事的作者。 Rin Tin Tin was found on the battlefield in World War

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

1. A watched pot never boils. [字面意思] 眼睛盯着看的壶永远不会开。 [引申义] 事情在进行中,不到时候就不会有结果,要水到渠成才行。心急锅不开。你着急?着急也没用!用眼睛盯着它看也无济

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

It's kinda funny 这儿有点有趣 How life can changeCan flip 180 in a matter of days 几天之中会有180度的转变 Sometimes love works in Mysterious ways 有时爱有许多神奇的方式 One day U wake up Gone without a trace 某天你醒来便

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A new scientific research report has found strong evidence suggesting that man's best friend originated from China some 33,000 years ago. 一项最新的科学研究发现了有力证据,证明人类最好的朋友狗,起源于大约3.3万年前的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Superstar Long ago, and, oh, so far away 很久以前,那么遥远 I fell in love with you before the second show. 在第二场演出前我爱上了你 Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear, 你的吉他声,那么甜蜜清晰 but you're not r

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all; 把我的所爱者夺走吧,全都夺走, What hast thou then more than thou hadst before? 且看你是否比从前多添了朋俦? No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call; 爱呵,你找不

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

约翰正在等一个女孩,他们已经通信长达一年多,彼此深交已久,但却素未谋面。女孩告诉他,自己会把一朵红玫瑰别在衣领上。到了约定时间,约翰看见一位身穿绿色衣服的年轻女子,她貌

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文