If 3)thou must love me, let it be for 4)nought Except for love's sake only. Do not say 'I love her for her smile...her look...her way Of speaking gently,...for 5)a trick of thought That 6)falls in wel

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(279) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

Nobody Loves Me Like You Do In the morning In the evening Anytime at all I’ll be ready, baby when you call In the darkness I’ll be waiting With nothing but a smile You got me crazy I just want wha

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Right. Now you've only been there this one semester so this is your first experience with students undergoing the pressure of finals, right? I mean I was an undergraduate for four years in NYU and I went through finals for 8 terms, 9 counting this on

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Would you please take care of my dog? 你能不能帮忙照看我的狗? Would you please take care of my dog? 你能不能帮忙照看我的狗? No problem. 没问题。 Would you please make me the necessary arrangements for the trip? 请你给我

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用商务英语

这首歌是Marc献给爱妻蓝调天后Sarah的特别礼物。Marc Terenzi与Sarah Connor结婚时,他特意为婚礼准备了一首歌,就是《Love to be loved by you》,名字很拗口,不过背后有故事,因为Sarah Connor的招牌作品

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

(CNN)The way our laws are written, guns are easy to get in this land of the free。 (CNN)根据我们的立法,在这片自由的土地上,买枪比买狗容易。 Buying from a gun store? Background checks and waiting periods might slow you do

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

If you want me, come and get me If you want me, you'll be there In the daytime, in the night time Over here and, over there It's oh so serious It's oh so lame I'm half delirious, when you call my name If you want me, come and get me If you want me, y

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

American Halloween Goes to the Dogs 美国万圣节与狗 In America, Halloween is a big deal. Americans spend $7.4 billion on Halloween and $350 million of that is for costumes for their pets, reports the National Retail Federation. About 15 percent

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

I have a busy father and a kind mother. 有一个忙碌的爸爸和一个慈祥的妈妈 My father is a businessman. He is 42 years old. He is short. He likes reading newspapers after meals. He watches TV in the evening. He goes to work by car. He ha

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Lity1.to lead a dog's life 形容人过着贫困潦倒、惨不忍睹的生活。 2.dog-eat-dog world 形容冷酷无情的竞争社会。 3.dog-tired 形容筋皮力尽。 4.sick as a dog 一般指病 5.an old dog 指不愿改变想法的。 6.the d

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You Are I am a knight and you are my armour ' 我是骑士 你就是我的盔甲 protecting me from those that try to hurt me 保护我远离伤害 With your presence around me I feel bold and gallant 有你在场 我热血沸腾 豪气满天 Able to

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A stray dog nicknamed Xiaosa has been following a team of cyclists for 20 days along Sichuan-Tibet Highway. The cyclists said she has given them encouragement all the way to Tibet, and are planning to bring her to their hometown in Central Chinas Hub

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Say something anyway By Bellefire Some say hearts Grow silent In a world where no one cares Love keep slipping away Some say time Is the healer But in a house where no one speaks Love keep slipping away Tell me Why do we fight when we know it's all w

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. Decide on horsepower. The biggest mistake people make is selecting a dog without considering its energy level. There are four basic engines: low, medium, high, and very high. Match yours to the dog's。 1. 根据狗狗的精力水平选择。人们在

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

狗是人类的亲密朋友,在人们的生活、工作中扮演着不可或缺的重要角色。在美国,人们喜欢狗,美国人因此也喜欢使用很多和狗相关的短语表达。 1、to lead a dog's life 形容人过着贫困潦倒、惨

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

John was waiting for the girl whose heart he knew, but whose face he didnt, the girl with the rose. Thirteen months ago, in a Florida library he took a book off the shelf and found himself intrigued with the notes in the margin. The soft handwriting

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天一起学习一首经典英文歌曲《世界末日》。 经典英文歌-The End of the world.jpg Why does the sun go on shining? 太阳为何依然照耀 Why does the sea rush to shore? 海浪为何拍打着岩岸 Don't they know it's the

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

狗是人类的亲密朋友,在人们的生活、工作中扮演着不可或缺的重要角色。在美国,人们喜欢狗,美国人因此也喜欢使用很多和狗相关的短语表达。 1、to lead a dog's life 形容人过着贫困潦倒、惨

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1.Tell me another. 我不信这件事。(不是告诉我另一件) 2.I'm telling you. 注意听我说(这是很重要的)。(译成我在告诉你毫无意义。) 3.Don't tell me you don't know. 你还能不知道?/我不信你会不知道。(不是不

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语