Kate, New Zealand speaker Between cats and dogs I definitely prefer dogs. Although cats are very cute, but dogs also, I like to be active. I like to run around the lawn and take them for walks, and actually, the dogs are more like a little kid, and I

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

Dogs Can Recognize How You Feel 狗可以识别你的喜怒哀乐 So you think you know your dog. But how well does your dog know you? She probably recognizes you when she sees you. But can a dog tell by simply looking at you whether you have a happy

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

一个男人在婚礼上的深情表白: Love to be loved by you 爱你胜过爱自己 演唱者是原来natural乐队的Marc Terenzi,他在他和sarah connor的婚礼上,弹琴唱了这首歌。那是2005年七月末,在西班牙的浪漫海边,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

So, when Patrasche arose, big and strong again, his great eyes had a look of happiness in them. 所以,当帕特拉斯基站起来,再次变得又大又壮的时候,一双大眼睛流露出幸福的神色。 In his heart he felt a mighty love,

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

It was the driver Leonard Seppala who chose to cross the entrance to Norton Bay, instead of following the long shore-line around the bay. 司机伦纳德斯帕拉选择穿过诺顿湾的入口,而不是沿着海湾的长海岸线。 Because a hurri

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

They want to know how often your dog gets outside. 他们想知道你的狗室外活动频率。 They want to know how much exercise your dog is getting. 有多少体育锻炼的时间。 They want to know how much social time with other dogs and oth

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Chhapter 19 cats and dogs. 第19章 猫和狗。 David:Do you have any pets? 你养宠物吗? You:No. 不养。 David:Is it common for people to have pets in China? 中国人喜欢养宠物吗? You:It is common nowadays for people to have dogs bu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

A photo of Britain's Prince George made an animal charity angry. It shows him giving chocolate ice cream to his dog. The charity, the RSPCA, said George was being kind to his dog, but it wasn't a good thing to do. It said chocolate and ice cream are

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

I was so high我是如此激昂 I did not recognize而不自觉 The fire burning in her eyes火焰在她眼里燃烧 The chaos that controlled my mind狂乱占据我脑海 Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane轻说一声再见她高飞远走 Neve

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Britney Spears - Born to make you happy 生来就为使你幸福无边(疆) (oh my love) (哦,我的爱人) I'm sitting here alone up in my room 我独自坐在闺房 And thinking about the times that we've been through 回想着我们曾经共同渡过

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

《Love Me Like You Do》是电影《五十度灰》(Fifty Shades Of Grey)主题曲,由英国女歌手Ellie Goulding(埃利古尔丁)演唱,截止至2015年4月,这首歌曲已拿下14个国家的冠军,在英国流行音乐榜,更是达到

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Im lying alone with my head on the phone我独自守在电话机旁 Thinking of you till it hurts想念着你直到你让我伤心欲绝 I know you hurt too but what else can we do我知道你也受到了伤害,但是我们还能做什么 Tormented

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

原创音乐人:groovedog 华南师范大学俄语专业大三学生,自己制作过两张专辑:第一张是2005年的stupid pop, 第二张Vodka kills my envy是2006年他在俄罗斯圣彼得堡求学时做的,里面有两首俄语歌,love me is not duty就是选自这张专辑,第二张比第一张给人一种成熟感。

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

这是Marc Terenzi 在婚礼上为他的妻子Sarah Connor献上的特别礼物。在西班牙的海边,浪漫的场景,浪漫的婚礼,terenzi在海边大石上弹着钢琴,深情的唱着love to be loved by you。Sarah留下了幸福的泪水! 作为情歌,如此深情的吟唱,不能不然人瞬间沉浸,良久聆听。 出

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

mind games 心理游戏,心理战术 I'm not playing mind games. I mean it. 我没跟你玩心理战术呢,我说的是真的。 Those are just his mind games. Don't be fooled. 那只是他的心理战术,别被耍了。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

一个男人在婚礼上的深情表白: Love to be loved by you 爱你胜过爱自己 演唱者是原来natural乐队的Marc Terenzi,他在他和sarah connor的婚礼上,弹琴唱了这首歌。那是2005年七月末,在西班牙的浪漫海边,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

唱跳结合的流行歌手Jessica Simpson生长在美国得克萨斯州的达拉斯城,她作为一名教会合唱团的成员开始了她的歌唱生涯。后来,在教会的青年合唱团的巡回演出中,一举成名。1999年以I Wanna Love You Forever单曲一炮打响。When You Told Me Loved是Jessica Simpson的抒

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Darren 是 Savage Garden 中的主唱,11 岁开始唱歌.当他就读于师范院校时认识了他现在的妻子 Colby,加入了 Red Edge 乐队表现出超凡的音乐才华. 他性格开朗喜欢在舞台上表现自己,他们所有的歌曲的

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

All alone in my room, 独自在我的房间 think of you at a rate that is truly alarming 想你的速度确实令人震惊 I keep looping my memories of you in my head 我不断循环我脑海中关于你的记忆 I pretend that you want me 我假装你

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Love will show you everything 爱将表达一切 演唱:Jennifer Love Hewitt Today, today I bet my life You have no idea what I feel inside Don't, be afraid to let it show For you'll never know If you let it hide I love you,you love you Take this g

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲