At last the old man gave way to the dog and allowed him to help him. 最后,老人让开了,他允许了帕特拉斯基拉车。 He fixed his cart so that Patrasche could pull it, and this the faithful dog did every morning from that time on. 他固

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Dogs Trained to Find Endangered Animals Many dogs are very hard-working animals. They have been helping people for thousands of years. Dogs protect our homes. They help people with disabilities. They team up with rescue workers in search-and-rescue o

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Theres an old English saying that says, A dog is a mans best friend. This is true for many people men and women. Most people I know love dogs. They are pretty cool animals. They are intelligent and very helpful. Dogs are a real member of the family i

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-D

In Year of the Dog, Malaysia Avoids Dog Symbols The Lunar New Year, also known as the Chinese New Year, begins on February 16. Twenty eighteen is the Year of the Dog. But in Malaysia, some businesses are avoiding dog symbols in their decorations. The

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

这是Marc Terenzi 在婚礼上为他的妻子Sarah Connor献上的特别礼物。在西班牙的海边,浪漫的场景,浪漫的婚礼,terenzi在海边大石上弹着钢琴,深情的唱着love to be loved by you。Sarah留下了幸福的泪水! 作为情歌,如此深情的吟唱,不能不然人瞬间沉浸,良久聆听。 出

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Most people like stories about dogs. 大多数人喜欢狗的故事。 Perhaps that is because dogs have been friends and helpers of men for thousands of years. 也许这是因为几千年来狗一直是人类的朋友和助手。 This story will tel

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

He fell in the middle of the white, dusty road, in the full glare of the hot sun. 在炙热的阳光下,帕特拉斯基跌倒在白土飞扬的马路中间, His master gave him kicks with his heavy wooden shoes and blows with his whip, but Patras

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Late night 深夜 Your eyes fell to the floor 你眼神落在地板不肯看我 I'm trying to make sense 我如履薄冰维持感情 But you're losing your patience 你不胜其烦失去耐性 Hands talk, won't stop 我们争论不休 We go to war 我们

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Stay《留下》爱我就别走 演唱者:tonya mitchell 在一部美国电影里,讲述了一个叛逆的皇家少年,抛弃贵族生活去追求音乐.在卖唱的过程中,他认识了一个美丽的平民姑娘,他们相爱了.由于门第的悬殊

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

中英翻唱歌曲:Give Me Your Love:双失情人节(英) 《今晚给我你的爱》是少女组合Twins《双失情人节》英文版。中英文的歌词场景、意境都很相似:情人节的约会,两个人选,自己爱的和爱自己的。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

You're the light, you're the night 你是我生命中的光芒和黑暗 You're the color of my blood 你就像我的血液 令我的生命充满动力 you're the cure, you're the pain 你是我的解药 同时也是我的痛苦来源 You're the only

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

If i walk would you run 如果我走, 你会相随吗 If i stop would you come 如果我留,你会相伴吗 If i say you're the one 如果我说你就是我的另一半 would you believe me 你会相信我吗 If i ask you to stay 如果我要你陪我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

我听之我见: 听这首歌,有一种从睡梦中被唤醒的感觉。歌曲的节奏感颇强,旋律动听,让人第一遍听了就留下深刻的印象。 Lyrics Say something anyway By Bellefire Some say hearts Grow silent In a world where no one cares Love keep slipping away Some say time

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

经典歌曲-Love Fool The Cardigans 【Love fool】The Cardigans Dear, I fear we're facing a problem 亲爱的,我为我们面临一个问题而感到害怕 You love me no longer, I know 你爱我不会太久,我知道 And maybe there is nothing

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Poor Harry! He could hear all this glee and merriment through the open window, as he lay in bed. 可怜的哈利!他躺在床上,透过打开的窗户听见了外面所有的欢声笑语。 The storm of passion having subsided, there he lay weepi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Take my heart back 歌手:Jennifer Love Hewitt It'll be alright 会雨过天晴的 You said,Tommorrow 你说过,明天 Don't you cry 别哭泣 Don't you shed a tear 别掉泪 When you wake up 等你醒来时 I will still be here 我依然在次 When you wake up 等你醒来时 We'

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Pretty Boy漂亮男孩 中英文歌词: I lie awake at night 晚上我躺在床上没有一点睡意 See things in black and white 世界对我来说只有黑与白 I've only got you inside my mind 你的形象无时无刻不在我脑中闪动 You

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

第五季可谓是个大逆转,Susan婚后意外地和油漆工Jackson成为了恋人,其后Susan又因为年龄的差距而不愿意让朋友们知道她这个小男友,于是在一次主妇们的派对上,Jackson大胆地用这首歌向Susa

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The Corrs - What Can I Do:轻盈的忧伤 I haven't slept at all in days 这些天我一直彻夜未眠 It's been so long since we've talked 自从我们交谈后时间过得是那么的慢 And I have been here many times 我已经来过这里好几次

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

find out 知道事实 If you find the document, you'll find out the truth. 如果你找到那份文件,你就会知道真相了。 I want you to find out if my daughter is using. drugs again. 我想知道我女儿是不是又重新开始吸毒了。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语