NELLO AND PATRASCHE DO THE WORK 尼洛和帕特拉斯基干活 A few years later, Jehan became so old that he could not go out with the cart any more. 过了几年,耶罕年纪大了,不能再跟着出去跑马车。 Then little Nello took his gr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

以你自己的宠物或你熟悉的小动物为题按下面的要求写一篇英语作文。 要求:1.意思连贯,词句通顺,标点正确,书写规范。 2.不少于50个单词。 参考范文: My dog I have an English dog. Its name is

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Long ago, and, oh, so far away 很久以前,那么遥远 I fell in love with you before the second show. 在第二场演出前我爱上了你 Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear, 你的吉他声,那么甜蜜清晰 but you're not really here

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

美女乡村歌手 Faith Hill-The Way You Love Me 蓬松的金色短发,淡褐色的眼睛,美丽的姣容和身材,一身清爽的运动形象,这就是美国的乡村女歌手菲丝-希尔。她的嗓音异常优美,甜美的乐感能抓住

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Their home was a plain little mud hut, 他们住在一间普通的小土屋里, but it was as clean and white as a sea-shell. 但屋子像贝壳一样干净洁白。 It stood on a small piece of garden ground that gave the little family their beans

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

She actually has a Harvard psychiatrist,and she's been treated for a mood disorder among other things. 她有一个来自哈弗的精神医师帮她治疗她的情绪病和其他问题。 Many animals develop mood disorders. Lots of creatures a this

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Will this dog bite? Neil: You're listening to Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Neil. Yang Li: 大家好,我是杨莉。在今天的地道英语中我们要和大家一起学习的是英语成语,这些成语在中文里有相似的表达,但是所选用的词语略有不同。快告诉我们这个成语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

AS IT IS 2016-03-06 Real Dog Takes On Robot Dog google开发机器智能狗 Many people are watching a video showing a real dog barking at a robot dog. The robot was made by Boston Dynamics, which is owned by the Internet search company Google. Like

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog? Trevor, 你养狗吗? Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog. 是的,我养。 Todd: What kind of dog? 是哪种狗呢? Trevor: My dogs a boxer. 德国斗拳狗。 Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like? 斗拳狗。她

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

After a while, having proved his good qualities by barking away a set of pilferers, 又过了一段时间,它的优良品质得以很好地展现。 who were making an attack on the great pear tree, he was admitted into the house, 小狗用叫声吓走

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Beg, Frisk, beg, said little Harry, as he sat on an inverted basket, at his grandmother's door, 作揖,弗里斯克,作揖!小哈利说道,他坐在祖母家门口一个倒扣的篮子上, eating, with great satisfaction, a porringer of bre

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

节目简介: 1、该读本从19世纪中期至20世纪中叶,一直被广泛用作美国学校的语文教材,据称有10000多所美国学校拿它当作教材。到了21世纪,西方一些私立学校(Private School)和家庭学校(Hom

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文

Russian President Vladimir Putin has turned down the offer of a dog as a gift from the Japanese government, according to a Japanese MP. 据一位日本议员表示,俄罗斯总统弗拉基米尔普京于日前拒绝了日本政府将狗狗当做礼物

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Look at Tom and his dog. 瞧汤姆和他的狗。 The dog has a black spot on his back. 狗的背上有一块黑斑。 Do you think he is a good dog? 你觉得他是一只乖狗吗? Tom has a big top, too. It is on the box with Kittys doll. 汤姆还

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Lesson 48 More About The Dog 第48课 关于狗的其他事情 The different kinds of dogs are so unlike each other, that it is hard to believe that they all come from the same family. What a difference there is in their coats! Dogs like the greyhoun

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Spaniels are rather small dogs, with curly hair and long ears. The mastiff is a big dog with a smooth coat. He is the best kind of dog for watching the house and frightening away robbers. 西班牙猎犬也叫狗,个头很小,卷毛,长长的耳朵

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

讲解文本: don't be fooled 别被骗了,别被戏弄了 Don't be fooled by his story. 别被他的故事给耍了。 Mike, don't be fooled. It's not true. 麦克,别被骗了,这是假的。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Wise men say, only fools rush in 智者说傻瓜才会急于(去爱) (wise:形容词,智慧的) But I can't help falling in love with you 我(这个傻瓜)却不由自主地爱上了你 (can't help doing sth:克制不住做某事) Shall I stay?

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Science and technology. 科技。 Animal cognition 动物的认知 Man's best friend 人类的挚友 Can dogs really show empathy towards humans? 狗真的能感受人类的情绪吗? DOGS quickly become part of the family. Tales abound of dogs cel

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

歌曲背景:这首歌是说男孩的楼下住了个喜欢的女孩,不过男孩并不认识她。他唱说如果女孩喜欢他的话,就在天花板敲三下;如果不喜欢,就敲两下水管。敲三下表示他们可以在走廊见面,敲两下的话男孩就可以死心了。 Song:Knock Three Times Artist:tony orlandodawn Hey gi

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(325) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅