Yes, Katie, I think you are very sweet, 是的,凯蒂,你今天真可爱, Now that the tangles are out of your hair, 头发也不乱了, And you sing as well as the birds you meet, 歌也唱得像鸟一样好听, That are playing, like you,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Annie went to the window, and at first could see nothing but some beautiful frostwork on it. 安妮走到窗户那儿,开始只看到玻璃上美丽的霜花。 Soon, however, the panes seemed to swarm with little folks. 可是,很快,窗玻璃上

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Rufus Wilson was next introduced into the room and left to himself; 随后,鲁弗斯.威尔森被吩咐走进房间。 but he had not been there ten minutes before he began to move from one place to another. 不到十分钟,他就开始在房间里

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Good people all, with one accord, 善良的人,异口同声, Lament for Madam Blaize, 哀悼,布莱兹夫人, Who never wanted a good wordFrom those who spoke her praise. 生前,她不在意任何褒奖,尽管,他们发自内心称赞。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

At this sultry noontide, I am cupbearer to the parched populace, 在这个闷热难当的中午,我成了为那些干渴市民斟水上茶的跑堂, for whose benefit an iron goblet is chained to my waist Like a dramseller on the public square, o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The old lady put out her hand, and, drawing Polly to her knee, 老太太伸出手,把波莉拉到她的身边, looked into her face with such kind eyes that Polly forgot the impressive cap, and smiled at her confidently; 满眼慈祥地望着她,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

There is a Reaper whose name is Death, 收割者,姑且称为死神, And, with his sickle keen, 寒光凛冽,闪烁镰刀锋利, He reaps the bearded grain at a breath, 转眼间,长满胡须的作物伏地, And the flowers that grow betw

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Isabel took the clothes, and, narrowly inspecting them with eye and hand, 婶婶伊莎贝尔拿过衣服,仔细察看一番, said, with a fervent voice that was heard even in Michael's despair, No, Lucy is yet among the living. 急切地说,露西

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Oh, then you know just what I was going to say. 哦,那么,你就明白我准备说什么了。 Mrs. Marshall, I presume, has been speaking to you; 我在揣摩马歇尔夫人与你说话的意思。 she was here yesterday, and I was quite pathet

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The melancholy days are come, 那些,忧郁悲伤的日子来了, The saddest of the year, 年复一年,最为痛苦难捱, Of wailing winds, and naked woods, 风在哀哭,掠过光秃裸露的丛林, And meadows brown and sear. 炙热尽舔

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Very good, replied the dial; but recollect that, although you may think of a million of strokes in an instant, you are required to execute but one; 很好,表盘说道,不过,你想一下,虽然,你或许考虑顷刻间需要一百万次滴答

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The minute hand, being quick at figures, presently replied, 擅长计算的分钟随即回答: Eighty-six thousand four hundred times. Exactly so, replied the pendulum. 86400次。一点不错,钟摆说, Well, I appeal to you all, if the very t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Very good! replied the pendulum; 太妙了!钟摆反讥道, it is vastly easy for you, Mistress Dial, who have always, as everybody knows, set yourself up above me, 对你来说,说说总是再容易不过,表盘夫人,大家看得都很清楚

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

And now, when comes the calm, mild day, 万物复苏,大地苏醒回暖, As still such days will come, 微风吹拂,阳光又现人间。 To call the squirrel and the bee, 春姑娘脚步,轻声呼唤, From out their winter home; 走出巢穴

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Merrily swinging on brier and weed, 在荆棘野草上,欢快地荡着秋千, Near to the nest of his little dame, 身边,娇小雌鸟的窝, Over the mountain side or mead, 飞过山脊或草地, Robert of Lincoln is telling his name: 罗伯

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

We next hear of him, with myriads of his kind, banqueting among the reeds of the Delaware, and grown corpulent with good feeding. 现在我们再度聆听,它与它的无数同类,穿梭在特拉华州的芦苇丛中,因饮食太好愈见臃肿不

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Further observation and experience have given me a different idea of this feathered voluptuary, 经过进一步观察体验,对这个身披羽裳、耽于安逸享乐的主儿,我有了全新认识, which I will venture to impart for the benefi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

He demanded their purpose in thus coming together with arms, in violation of the prison laws. 他严正指出,囚犯们手拿武器的集聚行为,严重地违背了监狱法规, They replied that they were determined to obtain the remission of

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

A more impressive exhibition of moral courage, opposed to the wildest ferocity under the most appalling circumstances, 几年前,马萨诸塞州监狱发生叛乱,奋起反抗这一闻所未闻的恐怖行为, was never seen than that which was

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

This only caused a growl of determination, and no one blenched or seemed disposed to shrink from the foremost exposure. 事与愿违,双方紧张对峙激起了更为顽强的反抗,黑压压的囚犯中没有任何人退却,面对生命危险,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册