His eye was on the Inchcape float; 注视着印奇开普浮标, Quoth he, My men put out the boat, 他说,我的人放下小船, And row me to the Inchcape Rock, 送我到印奇开普暗礁, And I'll plague the Abbot of Aberbrothok. 我要让艾

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Son, said the hermit, let the errors and follies, the dangers and escapes, of this day, sink deep into your heart. 我的孩子,那位老人说,不妨让今天这些错误与愚蠢,危险与临阵逃脱深深藏于你的心底。 Remember, my s

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Few plants are more useful to man than Indian corn, or maize. 很少有别的植物像印第安玉米(也叫玉蜀黍)那么有用。 No grain, except rice, is used to so great an extent as an article of food. 除了大米以外,没有哪一种农

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

I must away to the wooded hills and vales, 我要离开,去幽深的沟壑溪谷, Where broad, slow streams flow cool and silently 河水宽阔,静穆流淌着沁凉, And idle barges flap their listless sails. 停泊的船,风儿扑打倦怠长

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The Woodpecker's Bank 啄木鸟银行 One winter Mary and Peter wanted to have a feeding table in their yard for the birds. 某个冬天,玛丽和彼得想在自家院子里放一张喂食桌。 I'll show you how to make one, said their father. 爸爸

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

Bright Eyes and the Acorn 亮眼睛与橡果 The children in Miss Wood's room wanted to learn about ants. 当然能!鹅太太回答道, So Friday afternoon she took them to the park to see some ants. 所以星期五下午她带着他们去公园看

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

Oh, how one ugly trick has spoiled the sweetest and the best! 哦,一个丑陋的把戏是如何毁掉了最甜美、最好的一切啊! Matilda, though a pleasant child, 虽说玛蒂达是个讨人喜欢的孩子, One grievous fault possessed,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

He practices standing on his head, in order to accustom himself to any position. 农场少年还得练习倒立,以使自己习惯任何不拘一格的运动姿势。 Leapfrog is one of his methods of getting over the ground quickly. 蛙跳行进堪称

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

UNIT 4 My Favourites 我的最爱 Lesson 25 My favourite Colours 我喜欢的颜色 1.Colours 颜色 Where is the white cat?白色的猫在哪里? 1.These are pink erasers.这些是粉红色的橡皮擦. 2.This is orange juice.这是橘子汁. 3.Thes

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第四册

Wagon Train 马车队 When Americans first move from eastern coast to the western coast, there were no airplanes, trains or automobiles. 美国人第一次从东海岸向西海岸迁移的时候,没有飞机、火车或汽车。 Then, how could the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第11册

Marie Curie 玛丽居里 Many scientists in history have changed our lives a lot. 历史上许多科学家改变了我们的生活. Were there only male scientists? 只有男性科学家吗? Of course not, there have been many female scientists. 当然

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第12册

Everybody ran at once to the far corner of the pasture; and there was Willie, alive and well, in the shaft. 所有人马上跑到牧场那个遥远的角落,威利果然在那个枯井里,安然无恙。 Oh, how glad he was when his father caught

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

【标题】Unit 2 It's a yellow cat. 第二单元 它是一只黄色的猫。 【标题】Activity 1 Listen and point. 活动1 听录音并指出。 【标题】Wow, it's a blue cat. 哇,是一只蓝色的猫。 【标题】Aha, it's a black monke

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学英语(一起2012版)一年级上册

Why the Rabbit's Tail Is Short 兔子的尾巴为什么短 Do you like to read about the tricks animals play on each other? 你喜欢读有关狡猾的动物互相捉弄的故事吗? Friend Rabbit thought he was playing a good joke on Friend Alliga

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

What do you want, my child? he asked. 孩子,你有什么事?他问道。 I want my cow, sir. Your soldiers have taken her away, and I have come to get her. 我想要我的牛,长官。您的士兵把她带走了,我来找她。 Oh, please, s

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

ANNE RANDOLPH, A BRAVE AMERICAN GIRL 勇敢的美国女孩安妮伦道夫 AUTHOR UNKNOWN 作者不详 Long, long ago, our country fought a war to win freedom from England, 很久很久以前,我们国家为了赢得自由与英国发生了一场战争

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

HOW PETER FOOLED THE CHILDREN 彼得是怎样愚弄孩子们的 It was about the middle of the morning when Peter heard the merry laughter and shouting of children. 当彼得听到孩子们愉快的笑声和叫喊声时,已经过了大半个上午了

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

It would take too long to tell you all about the dinner that Tonino and Mameto had at the Golden Pigeon that night. 将托尼诺和玛莫那天晚上在金鸽子饭店吃的晚餐全部说出得花些时间。 The innkeeper was so proud because the w

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Tonino felt a little worried. This pottery was ever so much more beautiful than any that the children in Nouvilo decorated, 托尼诺有点担心,这家店里的陶器比以往Nouvilo的孩子装饰的陶器更漂亮, and the cups and the bowls w

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

JONATHAN BARTLETT, A PIONEER LAD 拓荒少年乔纳森巴特利特 EDWARD W. FRENTZ 爱德华W芙伦兹 When our country was young, 当我们国家还年轻的时候, there were hundreds of miles of thick forests and wide plains without a road, a f

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4