1. The artist's work pushes our civilization to a higher level. 改进:Artists' work upgrades our civilization. 2. For example,you work in a big factory. 改进:Suppose you work in a big factory. 3. Youll find you are fit for business and you c

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

英国文化Elementary Podcasts文本下载 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

英国文化Elementary Podcasts文本下载 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

B: Hello Sir may I help you? A: Yes. I would like some information for requesting a loan. B: Very well, here arethe general termsof our loan policies. We pride ourselves in having the lowest interest rate inthe country for personal loans. A: I see. S

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Really, gentlemen, you cant take me to jail! Dont you know who I am? Kris Kringle, you know, Papa Noel, Pere Noel, Babbo Natale, sheng dan lao ren! B: Yeah, Yeah, weve heard that one before, havent we Joe? C: Yeah, last week we booked this guy who

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: I cant believe that Anthony is finally getting mar- ried! B: Yeah well its about time! Hes been living with his parents for 40 years! A: Dont be mean. Look here come the bridesmaids! Their dresses look beautiful! B: Who are those kids walking down

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

英语学习笔记: Easter n. 复活节 Easter eggs 复活节彩蛋 decoration n. 装饰;装饰品 pattern n. 模式;图案 Easter eggs are special eggs that are often given to celebrate Easter or springtime. 复活节彩蛋是一种特殊的蛋,

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

A: Dear Mary, I come here today, in this way, be- cause I need to apologize to you. I failed you. Although I did not lie to you in words, I lied to you with faces that did not belong to me. I never meant to ruin the friendship that meant the world to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Im so relieved that your ankle wasnt broken! I feel just awful about this whole thing. I wanna make it up to you. Let me take you out to dinner tonight. My treat. B: That sounds great! Id love to! Here is my ad- dress. Pick me up at eight? A: Perf

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Steven! Where have you been? Ive been trying to get a hold of you for hours! B: I... um... there was an emergency at work, so... A: I was waiting for you in the restaurant for three hours! And you didnt even have the decency to call me! Do you hav

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Good evening, Pizza House. This is Marty speak- ing. May I take your order? B: Um yes Id like a medium pizza with pepper- oni, olives, and extra cheese. A: We have a two-for-one special on large pizzas. Would you like a large pizza instead? B: Sur

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Do you have any plans for Veterans Day B: You mean Armistice Day A: Well, as you know, on November 11th allies signed a peace treaty with the Germans, also known astheArmistice Treaty This marked the end of WWI and many countries around the world

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Zo?: 你好, 欢迎收听地道英语, 我是刘佳. Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Zo?: 地道英语和大家

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

A: Hi! We are the Christiansons! We are here to see the apartment. B: Oh, hi! Sure, come on in! Well, as you can see, the place has just been renovated. The previous tenants left a huge mess here, so the landlord has redone everything. A: It looks gr

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod