Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: I cant believe it took us two hours to get here. The traffic in New York is unbelievable. B: Yeah, but just relax honey, were here and were going on vacation. In a few hours well be in Hawaii, and youll be on the golf course. A: Oh no!Look at that

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello, Im here to see Mr. Corleone. B: Right this way, sir. C: Charlie! What can I do for you? B: Mr. Corlone, Im really sorry to trouble you, but I need your help. C: Anything for you, Charlie! Your father was like a brother to me. B: Well, sir,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Nick! Hows it going? B: Oh, hey... A: What are you doing in this neighbourhood? Do you live around here? B: Actually, my office is right around the corner. A: It was great to meet you last week at the confer- ence. I really enjoyed our conversatio

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

与茶有关的地道英语 a tea hound在茶话会、舞会或各种社交场合,总有些喜欢追逐漂亮女子并对她们大献殷勤的家伙。这类花花公子就被称为tea hounds 爱交际的男子。 例句:John is much mature now,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A: Help! Are you a doctor? My poor little Frankie has stopped breathing! Oh my gosh, Help me! I tried to perform CPR, but I just don t know if I could get any air into his lungs! Oh, Frankie! B: Ellen, get him hooked up to a monitor! Someone page Dr.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey daddy! You look great today; I like your tie! By the way, I was wondering can I B: NO! A: I havent even told you what it is yet! B: Okay, okay, what do you want? A: Do you think I could borrow the car? Im going to a concert tonight. B: Um.. I

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

每年11月的第四个星期四是美国的感恩节,今年是11月24日。它的由来与美国早期历史有着紧密联系,是最地道的美国节日,重要性不亚于圣诞节。每年这个时候,美国人都习惯于和自己的家人

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英语中有很多跟鱼或者钓鱼相关的表达,他们会让语言更加生动。今天我们一起来学习一下吧! 1. Everybody else at the party ended up in the swimming pool. But I was a fish out of waterbecause I can't swim. 参加聚会

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

这20个地道英语你一定要会 从日常生活中学来的语言才是最生动鲜活的。混迹国外多年的网友给我们整理了一些外国人常用的但国内教科书上难见到的地道英语表达,快来看看吧。 1. I'm good

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: Wow, youre up early today! Whats for breakfast? B: Well, I felt like baking, so I made some muffins. A: Smells good! Ill make some coffee. Do you want me to make you some eggs? B: Sure, Ill take mine, sunny side up. A: Eww, I dont know how you can

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: This sucks; I hate buying lingerie. Okay, just find something and get out of here. Alright, these are fine. Oh, no, dont come over here, dont come over here. B: You look a little lost, can I help you? A: Um, Im just having a look around. Its my gi

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hi Isabel! You wanted to see me? B: Yes Anthony, come on in. Have a seat. A: Is everything okay? You seem a bit preoccupied. B: Well, Anthony, this is not going to be an easy con- versation. The company has made some deci- sions which will have a

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Alright, children, lets review. Tommy! Pay atten- tion! B: Sorry Miss Kadlec. A: Okay, Crystal, now tell me, whats four plus eleven? C: Um...fifteen! B: Miss Kadlec always asks Crystal; shes such a teachers pet. A: Okay...and what about fifty six

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey, Gary, great to see you again. Please have a seat. So tell me, what seems to be the problem? B: Thanks, doc. Ive got a really bad toothache! I cant eat anything, and look, my face is all swollen. I think it might be my wisdom tooth. A: Well, l

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Captain, were under attack by an unidentified ship. B: Damage report. A: Weve sustained heavy damage to the engines. Weve lost our warp drive. B: Well have to attempt to make contact. This is Captain Picard of the Starship Enterprise. We dont wish

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod