Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

1. XYZ 检查你的拉链 Hey, man. XYZ. 老兄啊! 检查一下你的拉链吧。 XYZ 是 Check your zipper. 的意思。美国填表中的选项多用打X来表示。这个选项的动作就叫Check,也就是XYZ 中的X。Y 代表Your,Z代表Zi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

地道英语句子

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Honey, the house is such a mess! I need you to help me tidy up a bit. My boss and her husband are coming over for dinner and the house needs to be spotless! B: Im in the middle of something right now. Ill be there in a second. A: This cant wait! I

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

讲英语难,用英语吵架更难。很多人生气的时候连平常的英文都说不出口, 更不用说吵架了。现在就来教你几句吵架用语吧! 1. I'm so fed up with your BS. Cut the crap。 我受够了你的废话,闭嘴吧。

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语发展日新月异,新词不断涌现。所以,与时俱进,掌握最新流行词汇至关重要。地道英语让你亲耳听到今天英国年轻人日常使用的语言和词汇,可下载音频,有文字对照。地道英语,真正

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Next, please. May I help you, sir? B: Hello, yes, Id like to open a bank account. A: Certainly, I can can help you with that. What type of account would you like to open? A chequing or a savings account? B: What What features do they offer? A: Wel

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Has the game started yet? B: Yeah, about 5 minutes ago. A: Who s winning? B: The Bulls, of course! A: What! That wasn t a foul! Cmon, ref! B: Dont worry, Shaq always screws up free throws. A: You were right! He didnt make the shot! B: That was a g

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

从日常生活中学来的语言才是最生动鲜活的。混迹国外多年的网友给我们整理了一些外国人常用的但国内教科书上难见到的地道英语表达,快来看看吧。 1. I'm good I'm good除了可以用来回答How

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: All right, so this is what we are going to do. Ive carefully mapped this out, so dont screw it up. Mr. Rabbit, you and Mr. Fox will go into the bank wearing these uniforms. We managed to get repli- cas of the one the guards wear when they pick up

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: This is such a beautiful day! Great for sailing! B: It sure is! The water looks so nice! Anchor the boat for a little while. Im going to take a dip. A: Why are you doggy-paddling? I taught you how to swim! Do your breast stroke! B: I get too tired

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Miss, your salad. B: Mmm, looks good! Im positively famished. A: And for you, sir... C: Thank you. A: Enjoy. B,C: Thank you. C: I cant believe shes on a date with me! Im so lucky! I must be the luckiest guy in the world! I want to scream at the to

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

1. We've been going out for quite some time now。 我们相恋已经很长时间了。 2.I think we have something really special。 我认为我们彼此间有种特别的感觉。 something special指的是特殊的关系或感觉。你只能说给女

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. It's freaking cold today! 今天冷死啦! 2. It's a bit nippy today , you might need a coat. 今天有点儿凉了,你可能要穿件大衣。 3. It was so cold that I was shivering. 太冷了,我直发抖。 4. You must be chilly without a c

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

请客户吃饭用到的英语 请国外客户吃饭,不能用我们国人的思维方式,一开口就是一起吃个饭怎么样?,这样对有些客户来说可能很不礼貌,我们看国外电影时,只要你留意,就会发现,男主

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Next please! Hello sir, may I see your passport please? B: Yes, here you go. A: Will you be checking any bags. B: Yes, Id like to check three pieces. A: Im sorry, sir. Airline policy allows only two pieces of checked luggage, at twenty kilograms e

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey man... I really like your pad. Those lava lamps are far out! Thanks for letting me crash here tonight. B: Its no problem, brother! I wanted a pad where people could come, listen to music and just hang loose, you dig what Im saying? A: I dig it

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey man! Hows it hanging? B: Hey man! Everything is just groovy baby! A: Did you go to the roller rink on Saturday? I heard it was far out, man! B: I wanted to, but I ran into this foxy lady that just moved to my block! I was chatting her up a bit

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: And therefore, global warming is the greatest de- ception of the early 21st century. Questions? B: Uh yeah. In the lecture you said there s more evidence in the scientific record supporting global cooling? A: Well, yes, essentially, the historical

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod