英国文化Elementary Podcasts文本下载 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

英国文化Elementary Podcasts文本下载 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

A: The plumbing in my new apartment is not working. B: I need you to tell me what the problem is. A: The bathroom sink is stopped up. B: Is the kitchen plumbing messed up also, or just the bathroom plumbing? A: Just the bathroom plumbing seems to hav

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: ...like I told you before, we just dont have the re- sources to hire you an assistant. B: I understand that, but the fact is were under- staffed. A: The timing is just not right. The economy is bad, and its too risky to take on new staff. B: Yeah,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello, Fairbrook Consulting, how may I help you? B: Yes, this is Julianne Horton, and Im calling to ar- range an appointment with Ms. McNealy. A: Certainly, what day were you thinking of? B: Hows Thursday? Does she have any time avail- able then?

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Do you two have any plans for the evening? B: We were thinking of checking out a restaurant in the neigbourhood. Do you have any suggestions? A: I know this really nice Italian place. The food is fantastic, and the decor is beautiful. Id recom- me

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Mr. McKenna, do you have a second? I need to talk to you about something. B: Sure, Liv, what can I do for you? A: Well, I was just wondering. . . you see, I know Ive used up all my vacation days this year, but my sister is getting married, and the

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: I hate working on Christmas Eve! Whoa! Get a load of this guy! Come in central, I think weve got ourselves a situation here. B: License and registration please. Have you been drinking tonight, sir? A: I had one or two glasses of eggnog, but nothin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: This is Action 5 News reporter Sarah OConnell reporting live from Washington, D. C. where a protest has broken out. Thousands of angry citi- zens are protesting against the proposed bailout of the auto manufacturing industry! Sir, sir, Sarah OConn

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: So, Lauren, I just wanted to talk to you quickly about our new customer support representative, Jason Huntley. B: Sure, whats up? A: Basically, Ive got a few concerns about him, and the bottom line is, I dont think hes a good fit for our company.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: This is Madeline Wright, for BCC News reporting live from Washington D. C. where, very shortly, the new President will deliver his inaugural ad- dress. Just moments ago, the President was sworn-in to office; following the United States Constitutio

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: So, Casey, how are things going with the photos for the press kit? B: Yeah, Ive been meaning to talk to you about that. I might need to ask for an extension on that dead- line. A: Youve had over a month to get this finalized! Why are things delaye

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: I called this meeting today in order to discuss our manufacturing plan. As Im sure youre all aware, with the credit crunch, and the global financial cri- sis, were obligated to look for more cost efficient ways of producing our goods. We dont want

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: I cant believe were here! Carnival in Rio! Se- riously, this is like a once in a lifetime opportu- nity! Can you believe it? Were here at the biggest party in the world! B: I know! Were so lucky that we found tickets for the Sambadrome! Good thing

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

十年寒窗苦读英语,为谁辛苦为谁忙?当然是用来和老外侃喽。那外国人究竟如何看待中国人说的英语,他们说话有没有诀窍呢? 克里斯多佛汉普顿--英国驻上海总领事的考官协调-开口就指出了

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: ...Right away sir, your order will be ready shortly. Jean Pierre, we have another special for table seven! B: Im working as fast as I can! Were really in the weeds! Where is my sous chef? Luc! I need you to peel more potatoes. Marie, chop some oni

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: All right, drag her over here, and help me tie her up. B: I cant believe she fell for it! She is a lot more gullible than I thought! A: Well, you gotta admit, my acting was brilliant! B: Whatever. I was the one that convinced her to come. Look, sh

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Well that was an interesting documentary! B: For sure! I didnt really understand some ofthe technical jargon they used inthe film when they talked about social security in the US. A: Like what? B: Well, they mentioned how people put away money in

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Alright everyone settle down. Lets get started. As you know, an important aspect of becoming a good citizen is understanding the genesis of our legal system. It is not enough to simply memo- rize our laws, it is necessary that we comprehend why an

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod