Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

I stayed up late last night to watch the final game of the World Cup. 我昨晚熬夜看了世界杯决赛。 Late hours don't agree with me. 我不习惯熬夜。(keep late hours 晚睡晚起) Did you burn the mid-night oil again last night? 你昨

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

1. kick ass 了不起 A:Wow, you fixed my computer in less than 10 minutes. You'regood。 A: 哇! 你不到十分钟就把我的计算机修好了呀! 你很棒! B: Yep. I just kick ass。 B: 是的! 我就是厉害! kick ass 除了字面上的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

A: Well, right, lets move to our next order of busi- ness, as many of you are aware, in recent weeks there has been a lot of media coverage surround- ing this bird flu issue. And its come to my atten- tion that our company lacks any sort of bird flu

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello, Arthur. What seems to be the problem? B: Hey doc. Well, I think I might need glasses. Im getting headaches, and I really struggle to see things that are far away. But I have always had 20/20 vision. A: Sounds like you may be far-sighted. OK

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: OK, so now the last point on our agenda. Jill, lets go over the profit and loss statement. B: Great. Well, the main issue here, as you can see, is that our expenses are through the roof. A: Lets see... These numbers are off the charts! Whats going

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Oh, I dont know if you heard, but someone moved into that old house down the road. B: Yeah, I know. I met the owner of the house yes- terday as he was moving in. His name is Armand. A: Really? Whats he like? You have to fill me in. B: Actually, he

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

中式英语再次成为了热点。这次不再是地铁和景区指示牌上的英文错误,或者餐馆菜单上的4 Glad Meetballs(四喜丸子)、Chicken Without Sexual Life(童子鸡),而是中国人自创出来的新词汇:Smilence(笑而不

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

在很多地方,经常可以看到有关Chinglish(中式英语)的文章,但一般都是中国人写的。不过我看到一篇长文,也是有关Chinglish的,但却是美国人写的,很有意思。这篇长文的标题是Chinglish 2 E

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语地道表达强调的八种方式 1.用形容词very,single等表示强调 e.g.Red Army fought a battle on this very spot. 红军就在此地打过一仗。 Not a single person has been in the office this afternoon. 今天下午竟然

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Dad, Id like to borrow some money. B: Sure, Johnny, how much do you need? five bucks? A: Come on, Dad, I need thirty thousand. I wanna get into the market. You know, Im tired of hearing all this news about the economic downturn, the inevitable rec

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Oh, Armand, thank you for such a thoughtful invi- tation! Its really very nice of you to invite us over for dinner, dont you think so, Ellen? B: Oh, yes of course! Wed love to come over. Can I bring anything? C: No, dont worry about it; Ill take c

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: In a digital world, even the strongest must fight for survival. Two people, possess a secret so valu- able, so powerful, they have to defend it at all costs. B: I dont care where they are, I dont care what it takes... you find them and bring them

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Morning. B: Hi there Mr. Anderson! How are you on this fine morning? A: Fine, thank you. B: It sure is cold this morning, isnt it? I barely even get out of bed! A: Yeah. Its pretty cold, alright. B: Did you catch the news this morning? I heard tha

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello. May I help you? B: Yeah, this dress is really nice! How much is it? A: That one is one hundred and fifty dollars. B: One hundred and fifty dollars? What about this other one over here? A: Thats one hundred and forty dollars. B: Hmm...thats

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Welcome back racing fans! My name is Rick Fields and, as always, I am joined by my partner in crime, Bob Copeland. B: Were in the last stretch of this very exciting race, and Kimi Rikknen is leading the pack with only four laps to go! They are hea

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Thank god you showed up when you did! Hes insane! Do you think we should call the police? B: Dont worry about it, Ill call my friend and have him take care of it. I cant believe he was stalking you all these years. What a nut job! A: I know! Well.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Valerie! Hi! Wow how are you? Its been such a long time! B: Darlene! Indeed, its been a while! How have you been? Wow, you look amazing! I love what youve done with your hair! A: Really? Thanks! I went to that hair salon that you told me about, bu

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Where to, miss? B: Hi! Crenshaw and Hawthorne, at the Holiday Inn that is on that corner. A: Sure thing. So, where are you flying in from? B: From China. A: Really? You dont look very Chinese to me, if you dont mind me saying so. B: Its fine. I am

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod