Language learners often neglect honing a good accent in favor of focusing on grammar and vocabulary but it's important to practice your accent too! We explain why and explore some useful tips for improving it. 学习语言的朋友们常常有一个误

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

英国文化Elementary Podcasts文本下载 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

英国文化Elementary Podcasts文本下载 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

A: MarkWhere have you been? Ive been calling you all morning. B: Ive been playing computer games. A: What? So you blew me off yesterday and today over a stupid video game? What game is so im- portant that you have no time for me anymore? What are you

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

A: So, did I tell you about my New Years resolution? Ive decided to go on a diet. B: And youre going to completely transform your eating habits, right? A: Exactly! Im going to cut out all that junk I eat; no more chips, no more soda, no more fried fo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Oh, look, theres Veronica and her boyfriend. Shes always going on about him at the office. Oh, great, they saw us. Theyre coming this way. B: Oh, man... C: Jessica! Arthur! Hi! Id like you to meet my boyfriend Greg, hes the V. P. of quality and sa

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Whoa, whoa, whats going on? Watch out! B: Hey, watch where youre going! A: Oh, no! Im so sorry! Are you all right? B: Oh...I dont know. A: I feel terrible, I really didnt mean to knock you over. My tire, just exploded, and I lost control of my bik

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Those people in front of us are making so much noise. Its so inconsiderate! B: Dont worry about it; its not such a big deal. A: Oh... I can t hear a thing! Excuse me, can you keep it down? C: Sure, sorry bout that! A: Someones phone is ringing! B:

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: All right, people. Were holding this meeting to- day because weve got to do something about our sales, and we need to do it NOW! I want concrete solutions. How do you intend to drive sales... Roger? B: Well, in fact, were the most expensive in the

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey honey, how was your day? B: It was alright. I ran into Billand we got totalking for a whileHes in a bit of a jam. A: Why? What happened? B: Well, his son had an accident and Bill doesnt have health insurance. This really got me thinking, and I

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello, Samantha speaking. B: Hi Samantha. This is Angela calling. A: Oh, hi Angela, whats up? B: Im just calling about our meeting today. I wonder, is it possible to reschedule our appointment in the afternoon? I have a bit of an emergency that I

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hi there, can I help you folks? B: Im just browsing; seeing whats on the lot. My daughter wants a car for her birthday, you know how it is. C: Dad!Im sixteen already and Im, like, the only one at school who doesnt have a car! A: She is right, you

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: So, youre applying for a B2 visa, where is your final destination and whats the purpose of your trip to the United States? B: Im going to visit my brother; hes just had a baby. He lives in Minneapolis. A: And how long do you you plan to remain in

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: ... so, I said, lets take a break . And since that night, Ive been waiting for him to call, but I still havent heard from him. You dont think hes see- ing someone else, do you? B: Come on, dont be so dramatic! Im sure every- thing is going to work

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: They are breaking through! Set your blasters to full power! B: Excellent job. Search the ship, shes gotta be in here somewhere... bring her to me! C: Lord Hater, we have a survivor here... B: Where is she? Dont make me destroy you, tell me where s

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: What the heck is going on! Did you see that? What was that thing? B: I dont know! Im just glad we made it out! Look, there is a police car! Help! Help! Please stop! C: Howdy man. What seems to be the problem? Is this man bothering you? A: Officer,

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Stupid girl, making me spend so much money, now I have to get it from the ATM... B: Hello, welcome to Universal Bank. Please insert your card into the slot. A: I know where to put my card! Stupid machine, talking to me like Im an idiot... B: Pleas

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey, youre early! Wheres everyone? B: Well... I told them not to come. I made a reserva- tion just for the two of us. I thought we could have an quiet evening all to ourselves. A: Oh... why? B: Jennifer, theres something I wanna ask you. A: Sure.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: ...And now, lets go to Kenny Williams for todays weather forecast. B: Thank you Bill, and good morning Salt Lake City! A: Whats the weather looking like today, Kenny? B: Well, its a bit of a mixed bag in Utah today; weve got heavy cloud cover here

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod