UN Expresses Concern on International Day to End Violence Against Women 国际消除针对妇女暴力日 Monday, November 25, is International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. The U.N. says gender-based violence is a serious violat

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十一月)

International Driver's License-Vacation 国际驾驶执照-假期 For more than 50years,travelers have been using the international driver's license to travel in foreign countries.The idea is that a driver with a driver with a valid driver's license

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

A: Welcome to IBJ. How can I help you? 欢迎光临IBJ银行。我能如何为您效劳? B: You called yesterday to tell me that our funds under the L/C had arrived? It's Ming Cha Legal Services. 你们昨天给我打过电话,说是我们的信用

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

B: Good afternoon,Ming Cha Legal Services. Xie Bin speaking. 下午好,这里是明察法律服务公司。我是谢斌。 A: Hello. I'm Kristy,calling from IBJ Bank. I need to speak to someone regarding your company's L/C accounts. 您好。我是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good day! Welcome to Lincoln Bank, how may we assist you? 您好!欢迎光临Lincoln银行,我们能如何为您效劳? B: Hello. I need to find out if a Receipt of Proceeds has arrived. I'm from Felix Wasserman Associates. 你好。我需要查

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

B: Good afternoon, Lexington Software. Angelina Dawson, how can I help? 下午好,Lexington软件公司。我是Angelina Dawson,我能如何为您效劳? A: Hello, this is Quinn from IBJ. 您好,我是IBJ银行的Quinn。 B: Ah, hello Quinn.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello again. What can I do for you today? 您好,又见面了。今天我有什么可以帮您的? B: Yes, I'm back! It's nice to see you again. I'm here about those documents. 是呀,我回来了!很高兴再次见到你。我是来处理这

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon. Which service do you require? 下午好。您需要办什么业务? B: I need to increase the amount of my L/C. It's quite a new one; I opened it 12 days ago. 我需要为我的信用证增额。它新开了不久,我12天前开的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good morning Mr Bell. How are you today? Are you here to sort out your L/C documents? 早上好,Bell先生。您今天感觉怎么样?你是来办理信用证单据的吗? B: Yes. I've been through them and there's a problem,a rather major d

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello, welcome to Lincoln Bank. What can we do for you today? 您好,欢迎光临Lincoln银行。我们今天能为您做什么吗? B: I want to effect payment under an L/C today. 今天我要办理信用证项下的付汇。 A: No problem. OK

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

B: Hello. JC Consulting PLC. How can I help you? 您好。JC咨询公司。我如何为您效劳? A: Hello, this is Kristy calling from IBJ Bank. Could I speak to Mr Chris Edwards, please? 您好,我是IBJ银行的Kristy。请给我转Chris Edwar

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello. What can I do for you today? 您好。我今天有什么可以效劳的? B: I've got some documents here that go with the L/C our company opened 10 days ago. I think there is something wrong. 我这里有一些我们公司10天前开的信用

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome to our International Business Counter. How can I help? 欢迎光临国际业务柜台。我如何为您效劳? B: Hello. I'm trying to track down some documents due to arrive any day on our new L/C. 你好。我正在试图查询应该就在

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon, you look a little stuck. Can I help? 下午好,你看起来有点儿不知所措。我能帮什么忙吗? B: The thing is, I've got all of this information here, all of these leaflets, but I can't make head nor tail of them! 事情

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Track one 70th Anniversary will be 2017 The World literally is focussed on Edinburgh There is a whole range of things many people come and they try to replicate what happens in Edinburgh no one really succeeds Because it is a combination of planning,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Joaquin Archivaldo Guzman Loera, known by various aliases including El Chapo, 59, arrived in the United States on January 19th, following his extradition from Mexico. He was arraigned the following day on a 17-count superseding indictment, before U.S

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

联合国纪念国际人权日 On this years International Human Rights Day, on December 10, the United Nations will mark the 20th anniversary of the signing of the Vienna Declaration, committing states to the promotion and protection of human rights

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年12月

商务英语书信(Business or Commercial English Correspondence)是指交易时所使用的通信。在美国,常用Business writing,它包括书信、电报、电话、电传、报告书、明信片等。 英语和美语在书信体例方面存

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

International Court Finds Former Ivorian Leader Not Guilty The International Criminal Court (ICC) has dismissed all war crimes charges against Laurent Gbagbo, former president of Ivory Coast. 国际刑事法庭(ICC)驳回了对科特迪瓦前总统

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

G G.A 共同海损 g.b.q. 故障货物 G.M.Q. 上好可销品质 G.N.P. 国民生产总值 Gr.R.T. 注册总吨 grs.wt. 毛重 GT 总吨位 G.T.C. 撤销前有效 G.T.M. 本月中有效 G.T.W. 本周中有效 H HKD 港币 H.O. 总公司 Hr 港口 I I

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语