April 4th is the United Nations' International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action. The occasion provides an opportunity for the world to reflect on both the progress made, and the challenges that remain, in clearing landmines and un

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(四月)

Seventy-five years ago, on January 20th, 1942, senior officials of the German Nazi Party met in a villa in the Wannsee district of Berlin to discuss what they called the Final Solution to the Jewish questionthe deportation and extermination of the Je

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

A: Good day. How can we assist you? 您好。我们如何为您效劳呢? B: I need to get a Letter of Credit. Is this the right window? 我需要开个信用证。在这个窗口能办吗? A: It certainly is. Do you have your contract and Import

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello, Sir. What can we do for you today? 您好,先生。今天我们能为您做些什么吗? B: Hello. I've been asked to come and see about something called L/C? What is it exactly? 你好。我被派来办理那个叫做L/C的事情?它究

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you? 早上好,女士。我能为您做些什么吗? B: I need to have some money transferred from the UK, from my company. It's kind of an emergency. 我需要从英国转账一些钱,是从我的公司转

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: IBJ Bank, Business Banking Department. Ling Ming speaking. How may I help you? 这里是IBJ银行,商业银行业务部门。我是令明。我如何为您效劳? B: Ms Ling! It's Mr Gwent,from Montgomery Computers. 令女士。我是Montgom

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome. How can we be of service today? 欢迎光临。今天我们如何为您效劳? B: Hello. My aunt in the US has sent me $ 500. She sent it yesterday, using the standard service. It's my birthday today, you see. 你好。我在美国的姨妈

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello Mr Lawson. It's a pleasure to see you again. You seem to be in here all the time at the moment! What can I do for you today? 您好,Lawson先生。很高兴再次见到您。最近好像经常在这里看见您。我今天有什么可以帮您

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome to the International Business Department. How can I help you? 欢迎光临国际业务部。我能帮您什么吗? B: Hello. I'm Ms Dawson from Lexington Software. I need to send these documents to Vietnam via L/C. 你好。我是Lexingt

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

B: Good afternoon, Felix Wassermann Associates. Lawson speaking, how can I help you? 下午好,Felix Wassermann联营公司。我是Lawson,能如何为您效劳? A: Hello,this is Xiao Feng calling from Lincoln Bank. 您好,我是Lincoln银行的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello, Madam. What can we do for you today? 您好,女士。今天我们能为您些做什么吗? B: Hi. I've been sent over from Turner Interiors. They said I need to collect some sort of L/C? Do you have it? 你好。我是Turner内饰公司派

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello,can I help? 您好,我可以为您效劳吗? B: I'm from Lexington Software and I'm here to collect an export L/C. 我是Lexington软件公司的,我是来取出口信用证的。 A: I have it right here. 在我这里。 B: Great. Ca

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

B: Good morning, Lexington Software. Adams speaking. 早上好,这里是Lexington软件公司。我是Adams。 A: Mr Adams, hello. My name is Daniel and I'm calling from IBJ Bank. It's about an Export L/C we received for you today. Adams先生,您好

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello. Gail Willows speaking. 你好。我是 Gail Willows。 B: Ms Willows,hello. This is Daniel calling from IBJ Bank. Willows小姐,您好!我是IBJ银行的Daniel。 A: Hello,Daniel. What can I do for you? 你好,Daniel。我能为你做些

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello, welcome to the International Business Counter, Sir. What can we do for you today? 您好,先生,欢迎光临国际业务柜台。今天我们能为您做些什么吗? B: Hi. I need some help with these documents under L/C. 你好。我需

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon. It's a pleasure to see you again! What can we do for you today? 下午好。很高兴再次见到您。我们今天能为您做些什么吗? B: I've come in to give you the documents under the L/C we opened, the new one. This lot

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon, can I help you? 下午好,我能为您效劳吗? B: Hello. I've been told to come in and see someone about my L/C. I just had a message to come in and see someone called Kristy. 你好。我刚被告知来见有关人员,是关

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Millions Take Time to Breathe on International Day of Yoga The number of people who do yoga around the world has been growing steadily in the last 40 years. People in more than 180 countries will do the breathing and movement exercise on this years I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

US Watching Foreign Fighter Threat 'Very Carefully' 美国密切关注构成国际威胁的外国战士 WASHINGTON The attacks in Paris -- and concerns that more terrorists from a cell linked to Said and Cherif Kouachi are waiting to strike -- have o

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(一月)

用国际协议限制非法捕捞活动 Its estimated that illicit fishing accounts for up 26 million tons of seafood a year and costs the global economy as much as 26 billion dollars annually. An international agreement to help curb the problem is g

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)