Lawmakers Consider Issue of International Child Kidnappings An American doctor recently gave an emotional speech about his son to Senate lawmakers in Washington. Chris Brann told lawmakers on Tuesday about the abduction of his son Nicholas, whose mot

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

As International Troops Dwindle, Fight in Afghanistan Continues 国际部队逐渐撤离,在阿富汗的战斗仍在继续 Transition is the key word for NATO-led international forces in Afghanistan as the International Security Assistance Force, ISA

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

可穿戴技术主导台北国际电脑展 As could be expected,big Taiwanese computer manufacturers came out with their latest and most powerful machines, ranging from laptops to smartphones. 正如所预期的一样,从笔记本电脑到智能手机

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

A: Hi there. What can we do for you today? 您好。我们今天能为您做些什么吗? B: I'm a student here and iVe asked a relative to send me some money. It,s from my mother in the US. 我在这里上学,我已经让我的家人给我汇一

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

B: Good morning, Felix Wasserman Associates. Beth Jennings speaking. 早上好,Felix Wasserman 联营公司。我是Beth Jennings。 A: This is James Hong calling from Lincoln Bank. 我是Lincoln 银行的 James Hong。 B: Hello,Mr Hong. What can I

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hi. Is there anything I can do for you? 您好。有什么我可以为您效劳吗? B: Hello, yes,I opened an L/C with you recently. We opened it 7 days ago. 你好,是这样的,最近我在你们这里开了一个信用证。我们7天前开的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello, JC Consulting PLC. Chris Edwards speaking. 您好,这里是JC咨询公司。我是Chris Edwards。 B: Mr Edwards, this is Kristy calling from IBJ. Edwards先生,我是IBJ银行的Kristy。 A: Hi Kristy! What's going on? 你好,Kristy!怎

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Lincoln Bank, how can we be of service? 下午好。欢迎光临Lincoln银行,我们如何为您效劳? B: Hi. You called and said I should come in. It's about some documents that have arrived for Nobu Foods. 你好。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Welcome to IBJ. Can I help you? 欢迎光临IBJ银行。我能帮助您什么吗? B: Yes,please. I'm here for an International Settlement. Our company has to effect payment, and it needs to be done today. Here's the advice?slip for the payment. 是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon,Mr Meng! It's nice to see you today. It's been a while, hasn't it? 下午好,孟先生!很高兴见到您。已经有好一阵子了没有见您了,是吧? B: Hello, Xiao Ping. Yes, it has. I've been in Saudi Arabia for the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good day. Welcome to IBJ, what can I assist you with today? 您好。欢迎光临IBJ银行,今天我如何为您效劳呢? B: Hello,yes, I'm a stock investor and I'm looking at opening a new account with you. Perhaps your new compound savings

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Uganda's 'Daily Monitor' Editor: Threat to Gay Rights a Threat to National Justice 威胁同性恋者的权利即威胁国际正义 JOSELOW: First of all, the title of your article is 'Those Who Go After Gays and Sex Workers Will One Day Go After Tea

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

国际艾滋病会议将在埃塞俄比亚举行 22.5 million of the world's 33 million AIDS sufferers are in Africa. So the conference opening December 4 is aimed at raising public awareness. Ethiopia's Health Minister Tewodros Adhanom calls the wee

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

Youth Take Center Stage at International Science Fair 英特尔国际科学展吸引青少年参赛 LOS ANGELES Thousands of spectators gathered in Los Angeles for what is known as the worlds largest high school science research competition. This yea

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

On to France, where the country seems to be going showbiz mad in preparation for this year's Cannes Film Festival, one of the world's leading annual cinema showcases, which kicks off this week. At the moment, final preparations are under way in the g

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

NASA Readies Lunar Mission, Invites International Participation 美国宇航局欲邀请国际参与月球任务 The U.S. space agency is launching a mission to study the moon from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia on September 7 around 0330

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

International Accounting Standards [IAS] 国际会计准则 International Accounting Standards Committee [IASC] 国际会计准则委员会 International Association of Financial Executives Institutes

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

International Federation of Accountants 国际会计师联合会 International Federation of Insolvency Practitioners 国际破产管理同业联会 International Finance Corporation [IFC] 国际金融公

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

久仰! I've heard so much about you. 好久不见了! Long time no see. 辛苦了! You've had a long day.You've had a long flight. 尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency 我代

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

摘自-时代周刊选出2017年全球最有影响力的100人 《时代周刊》(Time)又称《时代》,创立于1923年,是半个世纪多以前最先出现的新闻周刊之一,特为新的日益增长的国际读者群开设一个了解全

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语