Dialog 2 In the above dialog,Marsha is very honest about waht she needs and gets it as a favor from a busy vendor. In this dialog, she's ready to buy and gets good service. Marsha:Hi,Bill.It's Marsha Black at MPPM Ltd.How are you? Bill:Hello,Marsha.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 2 Here ,Lucy works for an electronics subcontractor and Hal only needs two thousand CD motors from a company that usually deals in tens of thousands. Lucy was supposed to call Hal two days ago but didn't because she was busy with customers. L

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Donald Trumps top trade official has opened the door to reviving trade negotiations with the EU but warned the bloc it will be in competition with China and Japan to show willingness to do the first deal with the new US administration. 美国总统唐纳

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chapter 5 Motivation 动机 Lucy: Ace Computers ,this is Lucy. Hal: Hi, Lucy, my name is Hal and I'm looking to buy a new machine. I understand you guys build to order. 对话详见 Disk 1-15 For your information(背景介绍) It's no secret that it's easier

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 14 Alter the Time Frame改变时间日程 ... Mel: Your provisions in the scope of work section are very restrictive. They don't give me much room to work. Bill: That's why they're there. My client wants to hold ...... ....(详细对话见 Disk 3-2) Fo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

The following dialog is based on the above,using the same charaters.There's a break in the dialog where Jane sees the talks are pointless.When she returns,she tries walking away.In the dialog,the section prior to the break remains unchanged.However,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Modify the Delivery Date 修改交货日期 Dialog A third bargaining chip is modifying the delivery date to allow more time for the manufacturer to produce the required units. 第三个可以用来议价的筹码是修改交货日期,这给制造商更充裕的时间来制造你所订的数

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Alter the Time Frame改变时间日程 Dialog Disk 3-2 Making it into a bargaining chip is a good idea. Several things could be done such as altering the start date, the time each day that has to be spent on the job, or the size of the crew assaigned to t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 12 Alter the Point of Delivery Dialog: A fourth bargaining chip is altering the point of delivery. Usually the terms require the seller to deliver the goods to a location specified by the buyer, so the cost of transportation is almost always

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 7 Asking the Right Questions 恰当提问 Dialog 1 Brenda was being very hopeful in the above dialog. In the next one, she is a lot more practical and asking the right quesitions. Much of dialog remains the same but, by pinning the attorney down

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 2 In this dialog,Brenda deliberately installed the air conditioning unit in open defiance of the property manager. Brenda's lawyer meets the board's lawyer, and suggests that, in order to avoid expensive litigation, the board should accept th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

I don't care what you wanted from us. 我不在乎你想从我们这里得到什么 There must have been a way to get it peacefully. 肯定能通过和平的办法得到 You didn't even try to talk to us before the attack. 你在攻击之前甚至没尝

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

第一部分、商务会话场景: 加拿大客户达到中国后的次日,办公室主任Brian在公司会客厅里为加拿大Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 以下是他们的对话: B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan M

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

What about the price? 对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法? How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? What about having a look at sample firs

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. Youll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: When can you effect shipment? Im terribly worried about late shipment。 B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest。 A: Thats fine。 - 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。 - 我们最

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信确认 确认 To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation 为确认 In Confirmation of 确认书 A letter of confirmation 关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。 We confirm our call of last week respectin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(1)A: I dont believe weve met. B: No, I dont think we have. A: My name is Chen Sung-lim. B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A: 我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德?史蜜斯。 (

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

奥巴马敦促以色列总理寻求与巴勒斯坦谈判 WASHINGTON, July 18 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to pursue peace talks with the Palestinians. In their phone conversation

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一般商业书信 迅即 迅速 urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed 请尽快将空袋退回为盼。 Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible. 这批货物立即由火车发往你处。 The goods were at once desp

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语