Chapter 3 Playing Fair 公平交易 Dialog 1 The following dialogs are phone conversations. The first dialog is about asking for bid information only, just to find out what prices are alike. The second is about asking for a real bid,and a contract will

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Vocabulary interaction互动 function运作 hermit隐士 negotiate谈判 copy machine复印机 invole牵涉 trade off交易 playground游乐场 kick off引发 notch鸿沟 play fair公平行事 set pattern固定模式 determined坚定的 custom惯例 minor point次要点 hard talking激烈

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 3 Telling a vendor who they're bidding against is acceptable.How much they bid is a secret until after the winner is selected. In this dialoge,Bill 's bid lost and Masha discusses it with him. Bill: So how did I do? Marsha:Not too good, I'm s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Iran Nuclear Talks Deadline Extended 伊朗核谈判期限延长 Negotiations on Iran's nuclear program have been extended until July 7, U.S. officials said Tuesday. The announcement came during continuing discussions in Vienna, Austria. The negotiat

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

formality制式 renege食言 waiver放弃者 stick to one's guns坚持立场 facet一面 numbers people财务人员 headquater总公司 be on the roops在边缘;快支持不住 output产量 depressed economy经济不景气 coax劝诱

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

你会写商业信件吗?要传达的内容固然是重头戏,格式和礼貌上的细节问题也不容疏忽。下面就是一些写作中容易忽略掉的小问题,看看你有没有犯吧。 1、人家的名字千万不要错。 老一辈的看

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The Obama administration is launching a final push to salvage negotiations on a transatlantic free trade zone before it leaves office despite growing political opposition in Europe. 尽管欧洲的政治反对日益强烈,但奥巴马政府发起最后

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Feifei: Welcome to 6 Minute English! I'm Feifei, Neil: And I'm Neil. Feifei: And in today's programme we're talking about - err, actually, what are we talking about today Neil? Neil: Well, I've made a big decision today Feifei. Everybody has a mobile

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

The conclusion of negotiation 谈判结语 So,now we have covered all the important points. 现在,所有的主要问题我们都已讨论过了 Yes.I think so. 我想是的 Before we draft the contract.let's examine the details. 在起草之前,我

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

一、英文篇: In this conversation, Henry Blumington and Nicolas Stratverry are the trade ministers of two countries. They are discussing the trade relationship between the countries. Henry:Welcome, Nicolas. Its good to see you again. Nicolas:

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

The head of one of Germanys leading industry lobby groups has warned that delays in launching the UKs Brexit negotiations are prolonging the uncertainty hanging over the British economy and hitting investment plans. 德国知名行业游说组织之一

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Chinese Ministry of Commerce has announced the text of a bilateral investment treaty with the United States has been completed. The two sides are now exchanging negative lists which detail which areas are going to have investment restrictions. Ch

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

商业英语书信常用结束语(二): (6)我们时刻不忘尽我们所能,为您服务,等。 1. We assure you of our best services at all times. 2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you. 3. We shall be p

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Discussion about shipment 装船谈判 We hope you agree to ship by installment. 希望你们能同意分批装运。 How many times? 分几批? 4 times. The loading term is from March to July next year. 分四批,装船期限为明年3月到7月,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

一般商业书信 通知 本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。 I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address. 我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。 Having established o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(6)我们时刻不忘尽我们所能,为您服务 1. We assure you of our best services at all times. 2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you. 3. We shall be pleased to be of service to you at all times. (7)请原

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Iran and world powers failed to reach any major breakthrough during the first day of talks aimed at finding a resolution to Tehran's controversial nuclear program. Speaking in Washington, U.S. State Department Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said that du

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Syrian rebels are in secret talks with Russia to end the fighting in Aleppo, according to opposition figures, a development that shows how the US could become sidelined in some of the Middle Easts most pivotal conflicts. 据反对派人士称,叙利亚

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

伊朗最高领袖对核问题谈判不持乐观态度 TEHRAN, Nov. 3 (Xinhua) -- The Islamic republic is not optimistic about the ongoing nuclear talks with the major powers, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Sunday. As I have sai

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻