Dialog 2 Jack and Mary are now grown up and dating.Their friendship is as strong as ever there's strong bond between them,so their dialog is relaxed and flows pretty freely.It's more like a married coupls than young dating to get to know each other.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 4 Honesty is the Best Policy诚实是上策 Dialog: The following is an example of just how easy it can be. It could be face to face over the phone. Jack is selling speakers made in Taiwan,and Donna works for an American distributor. Jack:Donna!H

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 5 Motivation动机 Dialog 1 There are lots of ways to get the other guy motivated. The following is an example of inspiring a supplier to do right by you. Lucy works for a computer hardware supplier, and Hal for a small company just starting o

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 2 Sometimes It's Fast and Easy快速、简单的谈判 Dialog 1: In the following dialog,Mike is an honest old-fashioned businessman content to make an honest living.He wants to buy some big screen TV sets to distribute in the US. May has often cont

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 16 Countering Give Away Chips 回应虚张型筹码 Well, it's the best I can do. If you want to sell your DVD players, you need to accept my offer. Do we have a deal? I'm afraid not, Bob.(对话详见 Disk 3-7) For Your Informaiton(背景介绍) When y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Friendly Helpful Lawyers友善助人的律师 ..... Tom:Hi,Pam. Thanks for coming. Pam:Hi,Tom.It's good to see you again. Tom:Have a seat and let's get right to it. Pam:Okay,shoot! Tom:I've never used you..... .....(此段对话详见3-13) (For Your Information

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Vocabulary 重要词汇 bang 大赚一笔 cram 填塞 believable 可信的 representative代表 intimidation威胁;不安 steamroller强硬手段 indexed编目好的 stapled钉好的 commission佣金 hostile有敌意的 antagonistic敌对的 stand one's ground坚守立场 delay延迟 eat out

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 2 Disk 3-11 This dialog is a continuation of the first, except now Lilly answers questions she can't look up the answers to. 这个对话是上一个的延续,唯一不同的是,莉莉被问到的问题,她并不打算回答。 Hank: Well, Lilly, before we even think abou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 2 As in the previous chapter,this dialog is about DVD player negotiations,BOb and Jane are still the principals.In this scenario,Jane uses the smart method.She heads up a team who did their homework and they're ready for anything.She'll intro

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 16 Countering Give Away Chips回应虚张型筹码 Dialog 1 The dialog below is an example of a dumb reply.As in the previous chapter,this is about DVD player negotiations,and Bob and Jane are still the principals.In this scenario,Jane expected an

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 3 Playing Fair 公平交易 Hi, Bill. It's Masha Black at MPPM Ltd. How are you? Hello, Marsha, I haven't heard from you in a long time. I'm great, and you? (对话详见Disk 1-10) For Your Information(背景介绍) I did my best for my clients, but I n

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter9 Preparing for the Negotiation Session准备谈判 Dialog The dialog below shows a negotiation stalled on price,neither side will compromise.This is the perfect time to play a bargaining chip.Mel represents an electronic control panel manufactur

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Top negotiators from China, Japan and the Republic of Korea (ROK) met here last Thursday on pushing forward trade in goods and services as well as investment at the 12th round of talks on a trilateral free trade agreement (FTA). 上周四,来自中国

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Feifei: Hello! Im Feifei and welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English! In todays programme were talking about stress, and here with me in the studio today is the very lovely Neil. How are you today Neil, not too stressed I hope? Neil: You know

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

今天我们要学的词是bargain。 Bargain, 是谈判,讨价还价的意思。OK, It's a bargain, 意思是好,就这么说定了。 Union representatives bargain with employers for better rates of pay every year, 工会代表每年都要就涨工

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

展会谈判交流英语句型(下) A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment. B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. A: That's fine. - 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

5. The two sides have agreed on the date of negotiations. 双方商定了谈判日期。 还能这样说: The two sides have set the date of the negotiations. The two parties have fixed the negotiating date. 6. How does the negotiations go? 谈判进

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

商业英语书信常用结束语: (1)我们盼望于近日内接获回信,等。 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date. 2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay. 3. We await a good news with patience. 4. We ho

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一般商业书信 抱歉遗憾 此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。 Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies. 请您宽恕我们的这一错误。 We apologize you for the mistake. 麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。 We apologize you f

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般商业书信 附函附件 按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。 We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot. 请查收所开出的下列汇票。 Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows: 今随信奉上由静冈

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语