商务口语大全 partⅠ 商业生活 -Unit 8 在酒店

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

商务口语大全 partⅠ 商业生活 -Unit 5 购物

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

Vocabulary 重要词汇 sweet spot安稳的地方 superseded代替,取代 reduce减少 upgrade升级 additional fee附加费用 provide提供 revenue收益 volunteer自动提供 steep过份的,不合理的 volume数量

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 6 Lawyers As Professional Negotiators 谈判专家--律师 .... Brenda: That's what happened. Do you think we have a case? Lawyer: Okay, let me see if I've got this straight. You want to install a large air conditioning unit in your home, ..... ..

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 7 Asking the Right Questions(恰当提问) Brenda: That's what happened. Do you think we have a case? Lawyer: Okay, let me see if I 've got this straight. You want to install a large air 对话详见Disk 4-7 For Your Information(背景介绍) The previo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 6 Lawyers As Professinal Negotionators谈判专家---律师 Dialog Lawyers are trained to phrase things in such a way that their clients or they themselves benefit. This is a little hard to explain,but it's such easier to give you examples. The fo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

bargain in good faith善意的谈判 credible可信的,可靠的 puffing夸张不实的 tactic手段,策略 merit值得,好处 opponent对手 flat-footed笨拙的 peel消除 hesitate犹豫 dump倾倒 budge改变意见 trump card王牌 bleak黯淡的 batch一批(货) price hike价格上扬 impact冲击

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 2 Sometimes It's Fast and Easy 快速、简单的谈判 Mike: Hello, come in, I've been waiting for you. May: Thank you, I'm not late, am I? Mike: No,no,no,not at all. It's just that I 've been (对话内容详见Disk 1-6) For Your Information(背景介绍

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 4 Honesty is the Best Policy 诚实是上策 Jack: Donna! How are you? It's good to hear your voice. Donna: Thank you, Jack, it's always a pleasure doing business with you. Jack: So how are things in the land of the free and the home of brave? (

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 2 In this dialog, Peter,the non-dealer, is talking with Paula. He remained firm. Peter needs the deal as much as Paula and after several hours of stalled talks, he sees Paula won't give any more,so he makes a counter offer. 接下来这个对话中,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Vocabulary: pin钉着 conduit管线 offhand立刻地 evade避开;躲开 fund基金 attempt企图,试图 settlement协议,和解 aim目标要... penetrate贯穿 defiance反抗 litigation诉讼 installation安装,设立 appease安抚,平息 authority权限 be contrary to 违反 grant允许 conp

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 3 This dialog is a continuation of the above. Bob,Brenda's attorney tries to argue Gail into agreeing a compromise is possible. 此对话是上一个对话的延伸.鲍伯是布兰达的律师,他试着要说服嘉儿妥协. Bob: Huh! You know that just isn't true. A roof

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Iknew the memory of our New Year's together would bring you back. 我知道我们新年的回忆会把你带回来。^ I'm not here for you. I'm here to get Chuck's hotel. 我不是因为你才来的。我来这里是为了拿回查克的酒店。 Eh

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Example of negotiation 谈判实例 Hello.Mr. Wang. I am glad to meet you here at the fair. 你好,于先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你。 Likewise. Take a seat, please. 我很高兴。请坐 How about a cup of tea? 喝杯茶好吗? Sure.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

今天Robert的办公室出现了一个生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美国一家运动产品公司,专程来台湾寻找加工合作。接洽的加工产品市运动型磁质石膏护垫,受伤的运动员包上这种产品上场比赛

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Were willing to make you a firm offer at this price. 我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。 Well let you have the official offer next Monday. 下星期就给您正式报盘。 I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

(1)我们盼望于近日内接获回信,等。 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date.2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay.3. We await a good news with patience.4. We hope to receive a favourable

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Good morning to you, I am Creshon Saunders at the CNN. com newsroom in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. President Bush says many countries are working together to restore stability and confidence in financial institutions

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

China said on last Thursday the door for dialogue with the Philippines on the South China Sea is always open, refuting the country's argument that bilateral dialogue has come to an end. 中国政府于上周四宣称,在南海问题上,中国政府

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一般商业书信 回信 本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。 We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreci

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语